SD Crvena zvezda - Official Thread - 2018/19 - Page 35 - Xtratime Community
 163Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #681 of 749 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 23:52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marakana11 View Post
You're one of the few to recognize that. Cheers mate.
All the best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #682 of 749 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2018, 00:10
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Serbia
Since the breakup of our former country I have never seen such progress. Our coach should have a job here as long as he likes and deserves a pay rise.

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
post #683 of 749 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2018, 10:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarma Police View Post
Just going the pictures -- I think the game should have been called off. Also reading some fans were pelting the linesman with snowballs. Idiots.
It's not particularly easy to run around in these kind of conditions. Slippery and very hard to play with anything close to normal tempo and pace. The pitch at JNA is poor in normal conditions. Should've been called off.

Skickat frĺn min Pixel C via Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

post #684 of 749 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2018, 15:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crvena zvezda, Srbija
Match now being played at 19h CET. Snow still being cleared.

Stojkovic joins Pavkov in signing a new contract with the club.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #685 of 749 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2018, 18:00
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
What a win last night. 2-1, and it was more dominant than the result suggests. Our starting 11 to cap the year to a winning end - Borjan, Stojkovic, Savic, Degenek, Gobeljic, Jovicic, Krsticic, Ben, Ebecilio, Simic, Boakye. Excluding Rodic, Marin, Pavkov and Jovancic this was our strongest 11. Pavkov had an ankle problem, while Rodic was rested given his exertions this fall. Jovancic came on for Krsticic in the second half.

Given the tremendous build up to the fixture given the snow, our players and fans once again showed the connection that exists between the two most important groups at the club. The fans shoveled snow and the players chipped in for a short time as well. The picture of Stojkovic running out to warm up after the snow was cleared below is one of the best pictures I've seen in a long time. See it here - http://redstarbelgrade.rs/igraci-i-n...ste-sneg-foto/

From the first minute we played some really good football full of short passing, and much more technical than I expected. After we scored we perhaps thought it would be much easier to win than it was and Cukaricki duly punished us for underestimating them scoring four minutes after we took the lead. Eventually Krsticic took matters into his own hands and intercepted a ball in the center of the pitch before a beautiful flick around the defender set him on the path in creating the second goal. He was smart enough to keep dribbling until the defender was sucked in thus freeing up Boakye on the right who duly received the ball and put it away through Stevanovic's legs. Meanwhile, Kopitovic took out Krsticic right as he passed the ball to Boakye thus forcing a substiution right at half time when Jovancic came on for Krle. Krsticic got up after the challenge, but the more I saw of it, the more I thought Kopitovic should have at least gotten a yellow or red. It was an extremely dangerous challenge given the conditions, and when looking at the replay it seemed like Krle saw it coming and moved his leg out of the way thereby limiting his chances of a serious injury. On another night, it easily could have resulted in a broken leg. But, it seems like the sub was precautionary by Milojevic and Krle is all good.

In other news, Stojkovic has signed a new contract as did Pavkov. There are rumors that next on the contract list are Savic, Borjan and Krsticic. If we can retain those pieces, those would be huge news. Highlights below. On the other side of the house in basketball, we beat Mega Bemax away in Sremska Mitrovic and are now 11-0 in the Adriatic League halfway through the league season. We face a tough away trip in the Euro Cup this week before we find out which top 16 group will end up in the new year in the Euro Cup. Excellent efforts by Milan Tomic, as he has really revived us after a tough season under Alimpijevic.

Images courtesy of Red Star Belgrade Info.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.

Last edited by marakana11; December 17th, 2018 at 18:05.
post #686 of 749 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2018, 14:31 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

We comfortably beat Galatasaray in Istanbul. We now play Unicaja, Valencia & Limoges. All recent Euroleague teams. Definitely won’t be easy to get out of this group.

We’ve confirmed the signing of Milunović who was presented yesterday and we’ve also now signed 22 year old midfielder Miloš Vulić from Napredak. I’ve not seen him play so can’t comment on it. Feel like we’ve got a lot of midfielders currently but there’s talk of Jovičić leaving, potentially Krstičić as well with Meleg going on loan and Milijaš retiring at the end of the season so I guess there’ll be plenty of spots available by the summer.

Feels like we need to get rid of a few. Milić & Srnić ideally.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #687 of 749 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2018, 19:09 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #688 of 749 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2018, 19:24 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #689 of 749 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2018, 01:53
Premier Player

Apparently, we tried to poach Partizan's talented winger, Jovan Kokir

I can see why this would happen though. Kid has been on fire for their youth team and he still hasn't received first-team minutes like Djerlek and Markovic (same 2000 generation) have. To make things worse, 2002 gen Filip Stevanovic just debuted. So, it could be that his manager is trying to lite a fire under their asses. I hope they don't f*ck it up with him. He's an awesome talent that has a lot of potential. It would be a huge shame.
post #690 of 749 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2018, 19:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
http://www.ftbl.com.au/news/degenek-...-moment-517370
marakana11 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #691 of 749 (permalink) Old January 3rd, 2019, 21:19
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Um, there's now talk Degenek is off to Saudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #692 of 749 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2019, 19:42
International

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Girondins de Bordeaux
OTIŠAO U LEGENDU Preminuo veliki Dragoslav Šekularac

https://sport.blic.rs/fudbal/domaci-...ularac/0cfs8pj

Many people seek after what they do not possess and are thus enslaved by the very things they want to acquire...because "precondition of that subjunctive". - Ivica LeFondre
post #693 of 749 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2019, 00:18
Zeko lopove...
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Um, there's now talk Degenek is off to Saudi?
According to rumors (no certified source) he has a 3 million euro clause in his contract, meaning if someone comes in with an offer of 3 million or more he has the option to speak with the club as we're obligated to accept the offer. The Saudis supposedly offered 3.6 million.

Something tells me this is all a ploy by the club to take the picture off of our actual transfer dealings. I'd be very surprised if Degenek left given he was reborn in the past 6 months and is playing his best football. He'd be a bit foolish in a way to leave at the first good offer, but at the same time, he's 24, and maybe his stock will never be higher. I think the decision will come down to how motivated he truly is to succeed in football. Is it just about the money or is it about sporting accomplishment and heart a bit as well?

I wouldn't blame him either way. He came here on a very cheap price, and gave his all and was a key figure in our 2nd leg draw in Salzburg that got us past RB Salzburg. He exceeded my expectations, and I hope he stays, but time will tell.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #694 of 749 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2019, 18:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

RIP Šeki

Nek mu je večna slava!

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #695 of 749 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2019, 15:06
Legend

RIP
post #696 of 749 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2019, 19:45
Zeko lopove...
International

RIP Seki, one of the true legends of the game.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...larac-obituary

post #697 of 749 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:07 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

A while since we’ve posted in here:

Degenek story wasn’t just rumours and he left us which is annoying. Understandable to an extent but feel like he’s taken the easy way out by accepting that money.

Savic & Borjan have extended their deals.

We’ve also signed Vukanovic.

In addition we are very close to signing Gajic and Ivanic. Strong additions to the side.

I watched the friendly vs Ludogorets yesterday and cannot believe how good we looked. Jirka looks a very good player.

I imagine if we do sign Ivanic (personal terms have been agreed) then he’ll play alongside Jovancic with Marin, Ben & Jirka ahead of them and behind Richmond.

Richmond looks in much better shape by the way. Has lost the excess weight he put on in China and looks ready for the spring part of the season.

Judging on yesterday (and I know it’s only a friendly) but we’ll be very difficult to beat.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #698 of 749 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 20:18 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Mozzart reporting that Gajić sounds tomorrow.

RSB reporting that we’ve agreed personal terms with Ivanić. Clubs just sorting out a transfer fee now.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #699 of 749 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2019, 23:17
Zeko lopove...
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
A while since we’ve posted in here:

Degenek story wasn’t just rumours and he left us which is annoying. Understandable to an extent but feel like he’s taken the easy way out by accepting that money.

Savic & Borjan have extended their deals.

We’ve also signed Vukanovic.

In addition we are very close to signing Gajic and Ivanic. Strong additions to the side.

I watched the friendly vs Ludogorets yesterday and cannot believe how good we looked. Jirka looks a very good player.

I imagine if we do sign Ivanic (personal terms have been agreed) then he’ll play alongside Jovancic with Marin, Ben & Jirka ahead of them and behind Richmond.

Richmond looks in much better shape by the way. Has lost the excess weight he put on in China and looks ready for the spring part of the season.

Judging on yesterday (and I know it’s only a friendly) but we’ll be very difficult to beat.
Also to note... we've signed Filip Stojkovic to a new deal. This means that Borjan, Savic and Stojkovic have all signed new deals which is absolutely huge for the future of the club. In addition, Milan Gajic has been signed for 500,000 euros and a 20% sale clause to Bordeaux once he finds a new club. Here's the official video of Gajic at the Marakana.

Current depth chart -

GK - 1. Borjan, 2. Popovic, 3. Supic

DR - 4. Stojkovic, 5. Gajic
DC - 6. Savic, 7. Milunovic, 8. Babic
DL - 9. Rodic, 10. Gobeljic, 11. Hajdin

DMCR - 12. Jovicic, 13. Causic
DMCL - 14. Jovancic, 15. Vulic, 16. Milijas

AMR - 17. Ben, 18. Jirka
AMC - 19. Marin, 20. Ebecilio, Ivanic
AML - 21. Simic, 22. Vukanovic, 23. Jevtovic

ST - 24. Boakye, 25. Pavkov, 26. Joveljic

Rumors are Mirko Ivanic is close to coming with only the transfer fee being negotiated as personal terms as Dule mentioned have been agreed. I hope he comes, but given if he does, that surely means one of our midfielders is leaving in either Marin or Ebecilio as I don't see us having space for all of them. I hope I'm wrong, I just think the financial side might play the deciding part. Terzic has gone on the record in saying that Marin is 99% staying for the spring part of the season unless a huge offer that satisfies both the club and Marin comes in, which would most likely come from China. Currently we've rejected a 5 million euro offer for Marin in the past week from the Middle East and a 4 million euro offer for Ben.

On paper, this is the strongest squad we've had in a very long time. I can't remember the last time we had 2 players in every position that I was confident could do the job. It would be incredible to have Ivanic join this side and have these 27 represent us in the league and in the cup these next 5 months. It's evident that Terzic and Mrkela have worked side by side with Milojevic to provide Vladan with the platform to build the side that forms the core of our next attempt at Europe, a full 5 months before the European qualifiers. This type of organized planning, in our football it must be said, is a bit unheard of. Everything we've talked about 'in theory' for us to be successful over the past decade is coming true. I still can't believe it.

Lastly, Nenad Milijas has confirmed he'll be retiring at the end of the season. Our first game is coming up on February 16th against Vojvodina at home. Based on the current form in the winter pre-season I foresee this starting eleven -

Borjan
Stojkovic Savic Milunovic Rodic
Jovicic Jovancic
Ben Marin Simic
Boakye

The only question mark for me is the left wing where Simic has been doing well all season, but we've also added Vukanovic and Jirka, both of which have looked great in the winter pre-season. Lastly, Boakye has looked about as sharp as he has been since coming back and Pavkov faces a serious challenge on his hands for that starting spot. Overall, I see Pavkov being more utilized against teams where we need a stronger aerial presence.

post #700 of 749 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2019, 23:23
Zeko lopove...
International

Also, here's a nice memory of the fall. Tears came down after listening to this. BBC 5 Live Radio of the Zvezda-Liverpool match. Highly encourage you to listen to this for the entire 9 minutes.

Tags
crvena zvezda , delije , fkcz , red star , sdcz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in