Legend

Borjan slipped in the rain
post #663 of 750 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2018, 21:55
Legend

4-1 npc mbappe 92nd minute.

post #664 of 750 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2018, 22:10
Legend

Harsh result. Didnt deserve a 4-1 loss.

Hats off to the boys for their heart and determination in europe and giving us a lot of joy and hope for the future.
post #665 of 750 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2018, 01:32
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
As disappointing as the result is I can't be a tad bit upset. The boys have given it their all and surpassed all of our expectations this season. Also, Marko Marin noted he wanted to stay at Zvezda for next season and play in the Champions League, which is a clear indicator of how much he respects the club and Milojevic and what the club are doing. I'm in all honesty still in shock at what we've done this season, and how far we've come considering where we were 16 months ago.

We have one more game before the winter break, away to Cukaricki on Saturday, one where I hope the fans really turn up to support an amazing fall part of the season. It will interesting to see what happens in the next 2 months given the amount of players we have. I just hope we retain Milojevic and a couple of other key pieces to really move forward.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #666 of 750 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2018, 07:35 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crvena zvezda, Srbija
4-1 was very harsh but when you’re up against such quality then they can just cut you into pieces. Saying that though their first goal was a foul on Pavkov, their third wasn’t a free kick & their 4th had a hint of offside but it’s unlikely that you get decisions against the big clubs...we had a few shit ones vs Liverpool too.

Very proud of the team. They’ve given us a lot of amazing moments this season and even the first 20 minutes of the second half. Probably the most exhilarating 20 minutes we’ve played where we had a team full of quality on the ropes. They didn’t know where they were.

Milojevic seems to have the mindset of long term planning and hopefully that continues.

The title of course is the number 1 priority as we wouldn’t have all this without the title. I also want the cup. It’s been far too long.

Apparently there’s interest in Pavkov, Milic is off to BATE.

Concerns are that I’ve still not heard anything about Stojković, Savić or Krsticic signing new deals.

Overall another great European season and hopefully we can continue it again next year too.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #667 of 750 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2018, 07:14
Zeko lopove...
International

Huge win at home to Brescia in the Euro Cup to the tune of 103-67. We were leading by 47 at one point, and in the third quarter the index rating read 92-0

With the two bottom teams both losing, this means we have qualified for the top 16. We will end up in one of two groups barring a minor miracle which will consist of -

If we finish third - Valencia, Unicaja Malaga and Limoges.
If we finish fourth - Lokomotiva, ASVEL and Frankfurt.

For the miracle to happen and for us to finish second, Monaco must beat Andorra away from home while we need a win in Constantinople... this is very unlikely.
post #668 of 750 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2018, 13:57
International

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Girondins de Bordeaux
Quote:
Originally Posted by marakana11 View Post
As disappointing as the result is I can't be a tad bit upset. The boys have given it their all and surpassed all of our expectations this season. Also, Marko Marin noted he wanted to stay at Zvezda for next season and play in the Champions League, which is a clear indicator of how much he respects the club and Milojevic and what the club are doing. I'm in all honesty still in shock at what we've done this season, and how far we've come considering where we were 16 months ago.

We have one more game before the winter break, away to Cukaricki on Saturday, one where I hope the fans really turn up to support an amazing fall part of the season. It will interesting to see what happens in the next 2 months given the amount of players we have. I just hope we retain Milojevic and a couple of other key pieces to really move forward.
I don't think the scoreline was entirely fair. But in the end -- speed/poor positioning will always be a killer.

Still amazing what they've been able to accomplish so far this season. I watched the game with my father and I had to temper his swearing, his couch-management to remind him of the differences between clubs and leagues.

Many people seek after what they do not possess and are thus enslaved by the very things they want to acquire...because "precondition of that subjunctive". - Ivica LeFondre
post #669 of 750 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2018, 02:39
Rising Star

So do Zvezda go into the europa league now
post #670 of 750 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2018, 04:02
Premier Player

Nope, Napoli does. Shame we got the group of death but I prefer it this way anyways. It might motivate the people at helm to continue this route of success
post #671 of 750 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2018, 04:04
Premier Player

Milojevic is a proud Serbian. I have no doubt once he is done with Zvezda that he will take over the NT and lead us to glory. Right when our Golden Generation matures too which will be perfect timing.
Fleka likes this.
post #672 of 750 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2018, 14:23 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrpskiInat View Post
Milojevic is a proud Serbian. I have no doubt once he is done with Zvezda that he will take over the NT and lead us to glory. Right when our Golden Generation matures too which will be perfect timing.
I don’t think we’ll see this for a while. Not because I think he’ll stay at Zvezda forever but because I think we’ll see him head off to bigger and better things somewhere else in europe.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #673 of 750 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2018, 18:00
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrpskiInat View Post
I don’t think we’ll see this for a while. Not because I think he’ll stay at Zvezda forever but because I think we’ll see him head off to bigger and better things somewhere else in europe.
Personally, I don't want to see him around the NT. He's too good for that toxic BS.

Many people seek after what they do not possess and are thus enslaved by the very things they want to acquire...because "precondition of that subjunctive". - Ivica LeFondre
post #674 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 08:39 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

That too!

Away to Cukaricki in a few hours to close what has been an amazing first half of the season.

Bit rubbish we have to wait until mid February for our next game...

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #675 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 15:08
International

Match called off.

(Pzan having a fit about having to play against Sabac -- and rightfully so).

post #676 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 17:17
Rookie

Just to say I'm fascinated by the Red Star games this season in the Champions League. Fighting, team play and leaving the last drops of blood on the field. We had the opportunity to see the real football in Europe.
marakana11 likes this.
post #677 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 17:21 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarma Police View Post
Match called off.

Postponed until tomorrow.

Partizan are full of shit. They requested to play the game even though Macva didn't want to (the snow wasn't that bad when they kicked off) and now they're whinging because they're crap and dropped more points.

Mirkovic confirmed as much in his post game comments. Now they're threatening to leave the league...despite the snow being far worse today

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #678 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 19:32
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
Quote:
Match called off.

Postponed until tomorrow.

Partizan are full of shit. They requested to play the game even though Macva didn't want to (the snow wasn't that bad when they kicked off) and now they're whinging because they're crap and dropped more points.

Mirkovic confirmed as much in his post game comments. Now they're threatening to leave the league...despite the snow being far worse today [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.xtratime.org/forum/images/smilies/originals/howler.gif[/IMG]
Just going the pictures -- I think the game should have been called off. Also reading some fans were pelting the linesman with snowballs. Idiots.

post #679 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 19:41
Rookie

Quote:
Just going the pictures -- I think the game should have been called off. Also reading some fans were pelting the linesman with snowballs. Idiots.

Pelting the linesman with snowballs, Balkan at his best
post #680 of 750 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2018, 22:08
Zeko lopove...
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib View Post
Just to say I'm fascinated by the Red Star games this season in the Champions League. Fighting, team play and leaving the last drops of blood on the field. We had the opportunity to see the real football in Europe.
You're one of the few to recognize that. Cheers mate.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.

Tags
crvena zvezda , delije , fkcz , red star , sdcz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in