just keep playing the youth.

only rukavina...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 553 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2018, 16:58
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb View Post
agreed, that was a dive. The pass by Tadic though.
Rodic dove and was probably going nowhere after a poor first touch but you can't grab someone and expect the call not to go against you.
Serb likes this.
post #323 of 553 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2018, 19:30
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crvena zvezda, Srbija
If there's contact a player is entitled to go down...then it's for the referee to make a decision.

But it was a penalty.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!

post #324 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 02:13
Star Player

Teams: Serbian NT
I'm expecting something similiar, like in Montenegro, tomorrow against Romania. Probably SMS from the start instead Gaćinović or Živković. Personally I would like Živković to stay in starting eleven.

Defensive line up would be the same as well as two central midfileders cause we literally doesn't have other options for tomorrow's game. Striker will be the same too. So probably one or the most two changes would be made. Besides SMS in, maybe Kostić will play instead Živković but I hope not.

Interesting game defintelly and we are not in some good shape no matter we got victory at Montenegro. I hope we can rise our game a bit but I'm not too confident, Romania could be a tough one away.
post #325 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 13:26
Rookie

Two changes - Radonjic in for Zivkovic and Rajkovic for Dmitrovic.

Radonjic for Zivkovic I'm fine with, we've got a bunch of attacking mids/wingers who can all rotate. The only one that should be a certain starter for every match is Tadic. However, what I don't lik about this is how this has almost eliminated crossing from our game. Mitrovic's biggest strength is aerially in the box and we don't have someone who's great at crossing with Zivkovic & Kolarov not featuring along with Tadic playing centrally.

Dropping Dmitrovic I don't really understand. Our last match against Montengro was arguably our steadiest defensive performance in quite some time so why mess with it? I don't think Dmitrovic is a great keeper or anything, but he's done nothing to get dropped. If you want to try Rajkovic, play him after this match against CG & Lithuania when we could already have the NL locked up, not when we're playing the most important match of the group.

Regardless, we should still win this as Romania are going through a tranisitional stage but a draw against a decent opponent away from home wouldn't be a terrible result either.
post #326 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 13:54
Star Player

Way too much rotation by Krstajic. SMS, Zivkovic, and Kostic should be starting, not Gacinovic, who was probably the worst player in the last match, or Radonjic. Same with Dmitrovic and Rajkovic. Like Lukic23 said, you can rest and rotate after you wrap up NL, not during the most important match.
post #327 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Probably has to do with recuperation and tactics. Rajko starting is just strange though. Let's hope he doesn't make any mistakes. You have to nail down your first keeper right from the start, not rotate them as it never pans out well. But maybe he wants competition, let's see how it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #328 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:25 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Radonjic makes no sense, just play SMS. Romania are going to put 10 men behind the ball for most of the game and Radonja needs space to operate. Also would have kept Zile for Mijat, but that's probably more down to fitness like Zoki said.

Was also happy with Dmitrovic so far, but let's see what Rajko can do.

Decent chance for Mitar, should have done better.
post #329 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:30 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Good save by Rajko.
post #330 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:41 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Damn, what a miss by Mijat..

Good attack though.
post #331 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:46
Legend

Penalty for Serbia red card for romania

Dont think Gacinovic was even touched lol
post #332 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:48 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

A pen ok, but a red for Tamas..way too harsh..

And Tadic, ffs, just let Mitar take them..
Hagibest likes this.
post #333 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:48
Legend

Omg Tadic misses the pk by a mile
post #334 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:48
Ilie Balaci ❤
World Class Player

Teams: U Craiova, Milan, West Ham, Ajax, TFC, ROU, ITA
UEFA Nations League

Tamas is a retard for that, I still don’t know why he was called even in this CB crisis. Young Nedelcearu much better. Though I agree a red is pushing it. Shocked you guys haven’t scored yet, we’re pure trash right now

forestasuceava: you prostitute yourself?
me: for the national team.. I would

U Craiova

Quote:
O iubire alb-albastra
La Craiova e mereu!
My All-Time Romania unique XIs:
----------------Lung
Petrescu--Stefanescu--Popescu--Chivu
----------Boloni----Lupescu
Dumitrescu--Dobrin/Balaci--Hagi
-----------------Mutu
post #335 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Tadić shouldn't be taking penalties. Mitrović is a much better in these situations. A bit of hubris on his part in my opinion just because he took the penalties at Southampton.

Serbia should up two or three goals already considering the chances we've missed.

We're playing rather well but we're once again making the same mistake as in Belgrade: not taking our chances.

Romania only have two concrete attacking alternative thus far and both are via the wings when they combine themselves to central shooting positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #336 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:53
Ilie Balaci ❤
World Class Player

Teams: U Craiova, Milan, West Ham, Ajax, TFC, ROU, ITA
It’s mind blowing to me you haven’t taken the lead. I’d be ecstatic with a point at this point..

forestasuceava: you prostitute yourself?
me: for the national team.. I would

U Craiova

Quote:
O iubire alb-albastra
La Craiova e mereu!
My All-Time Romania unique XIs:
----------------Lung
Petrescu--Stefanescu--Popescu--Chivu
----------Boloni----Lupescu
Dumitrescu--Dobrin/Balaci--Hagi
-----------------Mutu
post #337 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Hate to say it, but Tadic has let his Ajax delusion go to his head. Dominating the Eredivisie doesn't take anything special and in CL he played a weak AEK and a struggling Bayern side so far. He's playing way too nonchalant and that penalty was just terrible. Let the guy in killer form take them from now on, be a proper man and know your limitations.
post #338 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:55
International

Teams: Serbia, Bosnia, Red Star Belgrade, Arsenal
Yeah, similar to Belgrade, dominating but wasteful in front of goal and leaving ourselves open to a smash and grab. Playing well though so we should expect a goal. That penalty was horrific.
post #339 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:57
Rookie

I like what Radonjic has brought. It's so refreshing to see someone on the field with pace and the ability to beat players 1v1. It's a shame Zivkovic isn't playing regularly for Benfica because he's also capable of that on his day.

Regardless, I think we've been moving the ball well and look pretty good in general. Finishing, as always has been our weakness. I feel like this would be a good game for someone like Jovic who seems to get into those scoring positions well and his extra pace and poachers instinct would be more suitable than Mitar.

Tadic really shouldn't take another pen again. Mitrovic took a great one and all of a sudden Tadic again after missing one vs. Lithuania. Why?

We're going to be controlling the ball most of the 2nd half so I think SMS should come on sooner rather than later, maybe for Maksimovic or Lukic. Then Zivkovic for Gacinovic at some point.
post #340 of 553 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2018, 14:58 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

You can tell what a difference a decent pitch makes. CG would have have conceded a couple more playing here.

I like our threat through the wings, but down the middle we need more options, that's where SMS would come in handy. His technique, creativity and hold up play can make a difference.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in