UEFA Nations League - Page 16 - Xtratime Community
 41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #301 of 553 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2018, 22:42
Star Player

Teams: Serbian NT
Great away win, we needed that. Result is definitely better then how we played but if we take all circumstances in our football we must be pleased with this result. Nice new 3pts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 553 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2018, 22:43
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crvena zvezda, Srbija
Got worse between the fans when our lot tried to get them to do the echo ‘Kosovo! Srbija!’ and the c*nts refused so they started chanting ‘Siptari’ at them.

We had Sparta Prague & Spartak Trnava fans doing it ffs yet our supposed ‘brothers’ showed where their loyalties lie.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #303 of 553 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2018, 23:11
Star Player

Did SMS mean to dummy that cross I never saw a good replay of that . To me it looked like he tried a flick on and failed but was quick to play it off like he meant to do that

post #304 of 553 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2018, 23:22
Legend

Konferencija Ljubiše Tumbakovića Nakon Meča Crna Gora - Srbija

[TUB]HZlKDwdDMvE[/TUB]

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #305 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 03:15
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Kolarov asked why Stojkovic was playing for CG and today he got his answer, bravo Zule Srbine

Really the game was much of the same old under Krstajic but our defenders didn't make any retarded mistakes tonight so things seemed better. I just don't think he has any real plan when it comes to the tactics other then get the ball up to Mitar and hope for the best. I am encouraged by the development of some of our players but I have not seen the same development from our manager. Although he did get the subs right tonight which I will give him credit for. I'm happy that young guys are getting a chance to play in important games and I think that we will win this group but a lot needs to be improved before we will be able to compete against serious sides.

Veljkovic with his best game yet, kid can be a beast just has to avoid those concentration lapses.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #306 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 03:48
Star Player

Teams: Montenegro
Congrats on the win, guys. Well deserved

Serbia has a talented team that I'm sure will be at the Euro's. The back four really impressed me, especially Veljkovic. Once the likes of Maksimovic, Gacinovic, Zivkovic and Radonjic become regulars in the starting 11, you will become an even more versatile and dangerous side.
Krle likes this.
post #307 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 04:05
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antivari22 View Post
Congrats on the win, guys. Well deserved

Serbia has a talented team that I'm sure will be at the Euro's. The back four really impressed me, especially Veljkovic. Once the likes of Maksimovic, Gacinovic, Zivkovic and Radonjic become regulars in the starting 11, you will become an even more versatile and dangerous side.
Bro stop acting like the blood that flows in your veins isn't Serbian in nature

You might as well call yourself Croatian. It sounds cooler than Siptar

I see f*cks like you every day pretending they're Montenegrin but they cheer every single time Serbia plays a finals in a major sport and riding Djokovic's cock all day long. I hate people who want to eat their cake and have it too. Pathetic.

Don't bring your siptar self back to this forum again. You've trolled one too many times before. You're old news, mate.
post #308 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 04:08
Star Player

Teams: Montenegro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrpskiInat View Post

I see f*cks like you every day pretending they're Montenegrin but they cheer every single time Serbia plays a finals in a major sport and riding Djokovic's cock all day long. I hate people who want to eat their cake and have it too. Pathetic.

Don't bring your siptar self back to this forum again. You've trolled one too many times before. You're old news, mate.
What kind of drugs are you on?
post #309 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 04:12
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
Veljkovic with his best game yet, kid can be a beast just has to avoid those concentration lapses.

My only issue with him is that he looks like he has two left feet and he's not as fast as I'd like someone playing next to Milenkovic. But he's definitely solid AF. His positioning is EXCELLENT. His long balls are top notch.
I think, overall, he will be a very good player. Possibly world class because he's a natural leader on the pitch. Jumps into every challenge with steel balls.

Still genuinely interested to know who Mourinho came to see. I doubt it's SMS. The agents would have pushed Krstajic to play him from the start if that was the case. It could be Milenkovic and I know they've been after Gacinovic in the past who surprisingly started today despite his issues with Krstajic. So, I'll probably say it's a few of our young guys he's after and was hoping to pick up the next big thing.
post #310 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 04:20
Legend

Quote:

play nice

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #311 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 09:31 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Antivari's always been a good guy and is surely one of many Montenegrins who should still be considered our brothers. It's not his fault there are extremists trying to pull us apart.

Always welcome here mate and in general I wish CG well.
Antivari22 likes this.
post #312 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 10:15
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sippypowder View Post
Did SMS mean to dummy that cross I never saw a good replay of that . To me it looked like he tried a flick on and failed but was quick to play it off like he meant to do that
Do you have a link to the goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
post #313 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 10:41
I miss Rui Patricio
Rookie

Teams: Sporting CP
Portugal seem to be closer and closer to the Final 4, hopefully we can host it aswell, we’ve got some wrongs to right.

(Oops, i didn't realise this was Serbian football and it took me quite a while to realise)

Last edited by TheAmessz; October 21st, 2018 at 19:01.
post #314 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 12:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
Do you have a link to the goal?
https://openload.co/f/_b1CZdYTEEI/mon-srbFT.mp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #315 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 12:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
Got worse between the fans when our lot tried to get them to do the echo ‘Kosovo! Srbija!’ and the c*nts refused so they started chanting ‘Siptari’ at them.

We had Sparta Prague & Spartak Trnava fans doing it ffs yet our supposed ‘brothers’ showed where their loyalties lie.
Is this really that important to you? Who cares? It's a game of football, not some political manifestation. They have every right to do whatever they feel is right for them. Life goes on.
Nitemare likes this.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #316 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 12:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist View Post
Konferencija Mladena Krstajića Nakon Meča Crna Gora - Srbija | SPORT KLUB Fudbal

[TUB]2YeeCWTzau0[/TUB]
3 minutes into the press conference: "Nemoj da zaboravite da je i nama falilo..(looks all over the place, heavy breath, checks emotions, has internal dialogue with himself) DVA ključna igrača. Nije lako igrati bez Kolarova i Matića.."

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #317 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 17:45
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krle View Post
It's obvious regular football is a blessing for Maksa, he's getting his confidence back, but it's also clear Zile could use some of that same juice and to an extent, Lukic as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
Lukić definitely needs to play on a regular basis. You can see it on his first touch and reactions with the ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
Zivkovic has regressed in recent seasons, Gacinovic is useless where there’s no real system and ideas of style of play. Lukic could be good but he’s played 40 minutes of football all season.
I rate Zivkovic and Lukic but I agree with everyone about how important it is for young players to play regularly. Both guys lacked sharpness - their first touch was off and the confidence wasn't there - Zivkovic refusing to take his man on like he used to and Lukic with an uncharacteristic number of long balls. It's hard to tell how much of that was due to the horrible pitch but it's clear that other players were adjusting better. Both are at a key point in their development and need to find a club asap that will let them grow.

Quote:
Really the game was much of the same old under Krstajic but our defenders didn't make any retarded mistakes tonight so things seemed better. I just don't think he has any real plan when it comes to the tactics other then get the ball up to Mitar and hope for the best. I am encouraged by the development of some of our players but I have not seen the same development from our manager. Although he did get the subs right tonight which I will give him credit for. I'm happy that young guys are getting a chance to play in important games and I think that we will win this group but a lot needs to be improved before we will be able to compete against serious sides.
I think the Romania game should give us a better idea where the team is right now. Our match against CG was ugly but I won't be too critical because of the pitch and atmosphere surrounding the match. Our team defending as a whole was much better but the offense took a big step back, I think partly because we couldn't pass the ball on the ground on that terrible field.

Quote:
It seems that him and Milenkovic are developing some familiarity and understanding with each other. Nice to have a good young CB partnership
post #318 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 18:11
Premier Player

Our individual players are too good for these minnow sides. The problem is how we are playing collectively, as a team. It's very poor. Tactically, this was the worst I've ever seen Serbia playing considering the individual talent we have on the pitch that night. We are lucky Mitrovic is in beast mode. Also, that first penalty was weak. This could have easily been 0-0.
post #319 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 21:53
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
Romania is the really big test here. Let's see if Krstajic has learned anything from the Belgrade fixture. Mitrovic is finally proving to be that goal machine that we haven't had in a long time.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #320 of 553 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2018, 22:37
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Serbia
Quote:
Our individual players are too good for these minnow sides. The problem is how we are playing collectively, as a team. It's very poor. Tactically, this was the worst I've ever seen Serbia playing considering the individual talent we have on the pitch that night. We are lucky Mitrovic is in beast mode. Also, that first penalty was weak. This could have easily been 0-0.
agreed, that was a dive. The pass by Tadic though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in