2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia - Page 119 - Xtratime Community
 236Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2361 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 14th, 2018, 06:07
Legend

We xtratimers can sit together at the world cup. Use code SBA-PRM-CUI to join my group from your requests page. My tickets application is still pending ughh

Quote:
Originally Posted by K®Le

I'm definitely right. Just imagine their pick-up lines, Andrija's would be something like 'your eyes remind me of the Nepalese flag before the Chinese invaded and started growing wild trees, do you know BTW that wild trees come from Iceland etc etc' and I imagine PV's would be, 'me man, you woman, let's get naked on the beat of Mars na Drinu.'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2362 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 18th, 2018, 18:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It's PUMA.

Puma obla?i Orlove za Mondijal - SPORTSKI ?URNAL

Never really liked them but let's see what's in store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #2363 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2018, 02:12
Premier Player

Puma is starting to get real popular here in the US. So, from that perspective it is nice. I think Adidas would have been best but we don't have a proven track record of success at this level yet.

post #2364 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2018, 04:50
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Its also great because we will be easily able to buy all of the gear unlike with Umbro and even Nike at times.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #2365 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2018, 09:47
Legend

i do prefer Puma over Umbro though and they have developed some very appealing kits previously

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."

Last edited by alchemist; January 21st, 2018 at 11:30.
post #2366 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2018, 09:51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
Its also great because we will be easily able to buy all of the gear unlike with Umbro and even Nike at times.
just curious, was anyone able to buy this Nike jersey?

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #2367 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:13
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
Alchemist, agreed on the PUMA kit. They have been putting out some quality stuff for national teams recently. The Czechs and the Swiss have fabulous kits. If we can get something similar with nationally inspired design I'd say it might be our best kit since the 2010 WC.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #2368 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 03:37
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Serbia
all our jerseys so far have been uninspiring.
post #2369 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2018, 18:59
Premier Player

Teams: Serbia, Uruguay, Ivory Coast, Trinidad / Tobago
ok... with jojic and jovic we have definitely new contenders for the 23 man swuad right now which were not on muslins list.

mitar, prijovic, jovic, kostic
jojic, gacinovic, sms, zile, kostic, ljajic, tadic.

these are 11 offensive players. too much for a world cup?

if so, who would you leave out?
post #2370 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2018, 19:04
Premier Player

Teams: Serbia, Uruguay, Ivory Coast, Trinidad / Tobago
milivojevic, fejsa, matic, ivanovic, kolarov, d. tosic, rukavina, veljkovic, nikola maksimovic... plus 3 goalies... why not?
post #2371 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2018, 20:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibraldo View Post
milivojevic, fejsa, matic, ivanovic, kolarov, d. tosic, rukavina, veljkovic, nikola maksimovic... plus 3 goalies... why not?
It's very early. Lots of time left until the squads will be revealed but..

You can't go into a tournament without proper back-ups at fullback. Kolarov and Rukavina are prone to suspensions. I'm not counting Tošić, Maksimović, Ivanović and Gaćinović as fullbacks btw.

Ljajić and Živković (I like him and he fits well into the side because of his characteristics which we don't have a lot of) would possibly be left out unless they finds a new clubs. I think Fejsa might be out as well. SMS can actually fill a CM/DM-spot as well. Mitrović's case is special. He needs to force a move but it's much easier said than done. Even going to China if nobody's willing to sign him on a permanent basis (because of wages and transfer fee) would be a good idea. Brazil's central midfield pairing played their football in China during the whole qualifiers.

Tournament football is different. You need to have at least two systems, players with different characteristics in different positions, players who're ready to fill a customized role (like Jović is slowly proving to be a good "super-sub" at Eintracht) but a good mix of experience and individual ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #2372 of 3378 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2018, 20:36
Star Player

Teams: Serbia and Srpska
Imo, with three months left too squad announcement following 27 names are competing for 23 spots:

GK: Stojkovic, Rajkovic, Dmitrovic
D: Basta, Rukavina, Ivanovic, Veljkovic, Maksimovic, Nastasic, D.Tosic, Obradovic, Kolarov
DMC: Matic, Fejsa, Milivojevic
CM: Jojic, Maksimovic, Sergej, Gacinovic
AM: Zivkovic, Ljajic, Tadic, Kostic, Radonjic
S: Mitrovic, Prijovic, Jovic

Let's hope they will not force in Gudelj into the squad on the cost of Maksimovic or Jojic. Same goes for Stefan Mitrovic, Spajic, Kosanovic, Katai, Pavlovic and others that have been called up regulary during the qualification campaign. Also, I can not see any JSL-player in the WC squad other than Stojkovic and perhaps Radonjic in case of a phenomenal spring and depending on form of the other options.
post #2373 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 1st, 2018, 10:44
Rising Star

Just has a look at @Serb ianFooty (has to be someone from here) twitter page and noticed one of the new crest submissions. ABSOLUTELY no disrespect, I sure as fuk couldn't come up with anything better. I personally LOVE the current crest and changing it is a bad idea, we need to build some kind of an identity and you can't do that if we keep changing

This is only 10 years old

“If I even had German blood in me, that German blood had leaked out of me on Salonika front!
I am Serb!” “Long live the King! Long live Motherland Serbia!“ Pavle Jurišić Šturm
post #2374 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 1st, 2018, 18:41
Zeko lopove...
International

My brother and I got our FAN ID's in the mail, about 60 days after submitting a request for delivery to a foreign address.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #2375 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 2nd, 2018, 15:11
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marakana11 View Post
My brother and I got our FAN ID's in the mail, about 60 days after submitting a request for delivery to a foreign address.
Ughhh meanwhile I am still waiting for fifa to let me know if i got tickets from the random draw. Draw ended jan 31. This is frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K®Le

I'm definitely right. Just imagine their pick-up lines, Andrija's would be something like 'your eyes remind me of the Nepalese flag before the Chinese invaded and started growing wild trees, do you know BTW that wild trees come from Iceland etc etc' and I imagine PV's would be, 'me man, you woman, let's get naked on the beat of Mars na Drinu.'
post #2376 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2018, 21:47
srb
Star Player

Teams: SRBIJA Partizan
My current 23man squad

GK:Stojkovic,Dmitrovic,Rajkovic

Defenders:Ivanovic,Maksimovic,Nastasic,Veljkovic,Rukavina,Ko larov,Tosic,Basta

Midfielders:Matic,Milivojevic,Milinkovic-Savic,Maksimovic,Tadic,Zivkovic,Kostic,Gacinovic,L jajic

Strikers:Mitrovic,Prijovic,Jovic

Right back is my biggest concern I don't really rate Rukavina, I've included Basta but i don't even know if he's retired from the NT or what his situation is. Gajic i guess is the only other Right back option if Basta is not available. Good chance that we will just go with Rukavina at right back and if he gets injured during the tournament then we will just play Ivanovic and right back. Right back is a serious issue....

Left back is a slight concern also as there is no back up for Kolarov, I don't want to see Obradovic anywhere near the NT injuries have ruined his career, he's simply not good enough anymore. So i guess if Kolarov get's injured we would play Tosic and left back which isn't ideal as he would offer very little offensively.

We have depth in every other position.
post #2377 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2018, 00:27
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crvena zvezda, Srbija
Rodić could be an option at left back. Solid in both directions.

Године пролазе моје,
ја чекам титуле твоје,
и сваким даном све више
волим те!
post #2378 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2018, 12:51
Rookie

Obradovic, Mladenovic, Bjelica, Rodic.
post #2379 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2018, 03:15
srb
Star Player

Teams: SRBIJA Partizan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dule View Post
Rodić could be an option at left back. Solid in both directions.
He didn't look too bad actually when i watched him play for Zvezda in the europa league so could be a option as the back up LB.
post #2380 of 3378 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2018, 07:04
Zeko lopove...
International

Don't discount and be surprised if Marko Grujic is part of the 23. If he plays continuously for Cardiff City I think he'll somehow find his way into the 23. He was part of the last squad when we played China and South Korea and something tells me Krstajic likes this style of player.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in