^ Nole will destroy the cvnt

****** batman n robin, im robbin' with a bat, man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3862 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2018, 03:02
Premier Player

He does look insanely motivated

He's yelling at the crowd and mocking them like the good ol days

This is the Djokovic we all missed. I heard he's eating a bit of fish too which is good because getting "healthy" protein from a vegan diet is impossible. I tried vegan for a short few months and it was horrible. I don't like synthetic protein powders and processed tofu/soy so it was very hard to meet my protein requirements and lost a lot of weight (muscle mass included). I just stick to a plant based diet now with some fish, chicken and occasional turkey (white meats). Problem solved.

Djokovic is back boys!
post #3863 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:36
Premier Player

He does look insanely motivated

He's yelling at the crowd and mocking them like the good ol days

This is the Djokovic we all missed. I heard he's eating a bit of fish too which is good because getting "healthy" protein from a vegan diet is impossible. I tried vegan for a short few months and it was horrible. I don't like synthetic protein powders and processed tofu/soy so it was very hard to meet my protein requirements and lost a lot of weight (muscle mass included). I just stick to a plant based diet now with some fish, chicken and occasional turkey (white meats). Problem solved.

Djokovic is back boys!

post #3864 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 04:17
Premier Player

Federer trying his best to tank and avoid Djokovic

Nole through to the QF. Once again, he was mocking the fans because they keep talking during play and before serve and as usual cheering against Nole.

Hopefully, he can keep his composure against Fed and not let them get to him or use it as motivation because everyone in the crowd will be cheering for Fed especially cause of the betting odds in Fed's favor.
post #3865 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 05:01
Premier Player

Federer tanking hard right now.

Needs 5 sets (probably 4-5 hour match) to beat no-name Aussie. I hope he mans up and wins so Djokovic can destroy his a$$ and continue to cement his superior record over Federer.

Fed went to the bathroom twice now. Keeps pumping those drugs in his ass.

Apparently the heat and humidity has been horrible at the US Open. If Djokovic makes the final against Nadal, have to give the edge to Nadal if Djokovic can't close in 3/4 sets
post #3866 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 05:42
Star Player

As long as it's not sunny Djokovic I think is ok , the humidity I think makes it worse for Nadal he sweats so much. I wish a smart fan took one of his sweaty souvenirs sweat bands and turned it in for testing
post #3867 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 05:50
Premier Player

It's pretty obvious Fed is tanking hard here. He knows he has no chance against this Djokovic. Why ruin his legacy even further especially if Djokovic racks up another 3-4 slams in his career

That or he's the biggest choke artist in the world
post #3868 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 05:53
Premier Player

Federer laughing after he lost.

He's like, "phew, got to avoid Djokovic 'The GOAT' hehehe"
post #3869 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 05:53
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Serbia
Federer lost.

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
post #3870 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 06:10
Legend

Federer lost to the Australian journeyman? wow

so, Djokovic gets Millman in the quarters and if successful, the winner of Cilic and Nishikori in the semis

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #3871 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 06:21
Premier Player

I think Nishikori has a good chance against Cilic. He runs down a lot of the balls and is a good returner.
The way Nole is playing, should be an easy run to the finals.

Hopefully Del Potro and Nadal run each other around the court in the heat/humidity of New York.

Nadal also has to play Thiem who is looking better and better with each passing tourney. A guy who will probably win quite a few slams in his career once Djokovic, Fed, Murray and Nadal retire.

So, Djokovic has a chance to win his 3rd US Open title and head to AO with a lot of motivation/confidence because now Nole, Fed and Emerson sit at 6 titles a piece at AO.

Winning the next two slams would put him ahead of Sampras and IMO you have the 3 GOATS in Rafa, Nole, and Fed at the top and it will be VERY hard to ever overtake any of those 3 guys.
post #3872 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 06:46
Premier Player

F*ck. I really wanted Federer to play Djokovic here. Nole would have eaten him alive in straight sets. Fed is playing some Olderer tennis at the moment and Djokovic is looking better than he looked at Wimbly. He's peaking hard right now.
post #3873 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 18:21
Star Player

I like how they've been protecting Nadal playing him in evening matches . You would think isner would be a valid primetime draw vs del potro. They protect him in this sort of way I'm sure they protect him in other ways also
post #3874 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2018, 19:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sippypowder View Post
As long as it's not sunny Djokovic I think is ok , the humidity I think makes it worse for Nadal he sweats so much. I wish a smart fan took one of his sweaty souvenirs sweat bands and turned it in for testing
🤣

Always with the doping stuff

Skickat frĺn min Pixel C via Tapatalk
shiaben likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #3875 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 00:35
Legend

Nishikori beats Cilic and will play the winner of Nole-Millman

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #3876 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 01:02
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
I'm just happy he's tweaked his serve arm a little bit to take away strain off his shoulder and elbow. They couldn't figure out the problem in the past 2 years but it seems like they've found a mechanic that takes less pressure off of it. Also nice to see him more muscular and off any kind of tofu/vege/vegan kind of diet.
post #3877 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 03:27
Star Player

Hopefully Djokovic is overacting how the heat is affecting him . He used to do that to Murray to **** with him
post #3878 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 05:32
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
That was arguably/probably the most difficult 3 set win Nole has ever pulled off. Credit to him. He had to be extremely creative and patient in this one. Nishikori will be easier in comparison. On the otherhand I expect Nadal-Potro to beat each other up which will benefit Djokovic a bit. Let's see what unfolds.
post #3879 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 13:17
Star Player

One thing the jap will have an advantage with is dealing with the humid conditions he trains in Florida. hopefully the humidity will drop on Friday
post #3880 of 4022 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2018, 19:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Temperature and humidity will drop significantly tomorrow according to the weather prognosis. From 36C to 26C and 10% in terms of humidity. But there might be some rain as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in