Novak 'Nole' Djokovic - Page 192 - Xtratime Community
 95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3821 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2018, 14:52
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sippypowder View Post
Djokovic agreed to step aside for pederer's farewell tour this tells me pederer is set to retire maybe after the us open
I find it funny that when Nole was winning everything his haters would always say how Federer and Nadal were either too old or not there so hes technically not the best and an asterisk needs to be placed next to his win. But as soon as Nole, Murray, wawrinka etc are not there due to injuries then all of a sudden Federer and Nadal are back to being the best ever no questions asked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3822 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2018, 18:00
Star Player

Exactly
post #3823 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2018, 16:37
Premier Player

I think it's pretty obvious that all the top athletes in the world have access to PED's. The people who control who gets to take them and when are the same ones that test the athletes for PED's. That's how they control the game. Nadal disappeared for a few years. He lost a lot of muscle mass out of nowhere and was being overpowered by players out of the top 100.
All of a sudden, he's Mike Tyson buff and has lost a substantial amount of hair on his head.
Same with Fed and Djokovic (who I think take diff substances than Nadal and Murray). Remember when Murray hit his streak? Dude was ripped all of a sudden. Why did it take him so long? How did he get substantially faster while gaining muscle mass without PED's?? He obviously took them.

LeBron James went from skinny little boy in HS to a man at 18. Just doesn't happen like that. There are plenty other examples. Joel Embiid is another perfect one. Shaq used them to stay in shape as he was lazy.

I mean I can't believe there's people out there who are so blind.

The whole Federer movement of testing more is just for show to make it seem like he definitely doesn't use illegal substances. He knows the organization would never expose their GOAT.

Sports today are a joke. From a political front to everything going on behind the scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed Djokovic to win more slams than Rafa and Fed. Rafa and Fed are the two most boring GOATs of any sport. Djokovic is charismatic. He is a great businessman and promotes the sport all around the world just as much as Fed. He's also very "new agey" which resonates well with the millennial generation around the world.

post #3824 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2018, 19:53
Star Player

I think they are going to protect pederer as having most slams of all time . Each time Nadal starts getting closer they unleash Djokovic
SrpskiInat likes this.
post #3825 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2018, 20:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Forbidden substances have played a part in sports ever since politicians realised they can gain a benefit by having successfull sporting programmes. Sports like athletics, weightlifting and cycling as well as skiing have been hit the hardest but there's a reason why American sports (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB) for an example fall under USDA and not WADA. They're giving their athletes all sorts of crap. It was the same with football and tennis for large periods. Football teams for an example have been doping since at least the 1970's. Everything from Bayern Münich under their heydays in the 1970's to how it used to be in Serie A in the 1980's and 1990's to the Spanish teams (Operación Puerto just to name the most obvious case) up until the last few years. The only time "there's doping" is when a scapegoat is needed in lower level football. There's no reason for the people in charge to throw their money cows under the bus. They live off that and we as fans are the idiots who're paying their holidays to the Maldives or French Polynesia. Well, alongside the TV-companies of course and God knows what sort of money they're pumping into the machinery that is football. Football is perfect for money laundry. It's systematic in many cases as well but the only thing you'll hear about is how Russia is doing it because the Western media have the money, journalistic resources and the power of the language to add to their agenda.

I listened to a really good programme where Arne Ljungqvist featured. He's a retired high jumper turned medical researcher and one of the first people to work with doping in sports in the 1970's. The stories he tells aren't surprising but there are tons of stories about how all parties (be it Americans, Russians, East Germans up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, Italians or Austrians) have used different systems to avoid detection..and WADA constantly a step or two behind. I'd say that's normal since the organization was started in 1999. FBI apparently even "allowed"/gave the green light to WADA to take down the BALCO-thing because the American Taxman detected someone wasn't paying taxes..

Skickat frĺn min Pixel C via Tapatalk
Marko3, BL4NK and SrpskiInat like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #3826 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2018, 20:22
Premier Player

Good post, Zoric!
It's become a standard nowadays for elite athletes. There's obviously some new stuff on the market in recent years. Federer, Phelps, C. Ronaldo and LeBron have had the pleasure of trying it out as they are playing well into their 30's and it seems as if they are reverse-aging. It's pretty incredible actually. Though, I'd have to imagine it has some lasting effects on the body.

I wouldn't be surprised actually if Nike have their own medical researchers to give their athletes an edge.

Sippy is right though. The narrative has always been funny. Fed dominates. Nadal dominates. Djokovic dominates. Fed dominates. Nadal dominates. Now Djokovic's turn to dominate. In between of all the injuries, they give guys like Murray and Wawrinka a chance. One of the most obvious ones was watching a pudgy Wawrinka turn into a superhuman athlete who could outlast Djokovic fitness wise. I forget which tournament, but it was hilarious to me. He didn't breathe hard once. Like watching a robot. Obviously his good Swiss friend, Federer, gave him the good stuff but told him he could never use it against him. If you ever watch Fed-Wawrinka grand slam matches, Wawrinka isn't even trying! Bowing to his master, LOL. Fed lets him win some smaller tournaments where he is trying to avoid Djokovic-Nadal but never at slams.

Anyhow, I swear we will be watching Fed, LeBron, and Ronaldo until 40
BL4NK likes this.
post #3827 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 07:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I'd say the NFL and NBA are the worst in terms of growth hormone. NHL is probably up there as well considering it's such a tough sport.

Tennis have a huge problem: nobody's good enough to take over from the top trio. Not playing wise and not commercially so they need to squeeze out everything from the current stars.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #3828 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 10:49
World Class Player

Teams: Rvacka
Braavo Noolleeee, nas si 50% po majciiiii ....
post #3829 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 12:57
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPURS_LUKA_FAN View Post
Braavo Noolleeee, nas si 50% po majciiiii ....
http://www.nspm.rs/images/stories/01...mg4958_668.jpg

I think your dad forgot to tell you that Croats are catholic Serbs.

Don't go having an identity crisis now, ya hear?!

Last edited by SrpskiInat; July 19th, 2018 at 13:06.
post #3830 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 13:27
World Class Player

Teams: Rvacka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrpskiInat View Post
http://www.nspm.rs/images/stories/01...mg4958_668.jpg

I think your dad forgot to tell you that Croats are catholic Serbs.

Don't go having an identity crisis now, ya hear?!

... no identity crisis here mate, but Serbs obviously have, Djokovic's father is Montenegrin and mother Croatian = that obviously make him a |Serb ... that's so logical
post #3831 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 19:33
Rising Star

Quote:
... no identity crisis here mate, but Serbs obviously have, Djokovic's father is Montenegrin and mother Croatian = that obviously make him a |Serb ... that's so logical
Novak was born and raised in Serbia and his first coach was Serbian. His father was born in northern Kosovo to a Montenegrin father. But many Montenegrins have Serb ancestry - they descended from Serbian tribes there, and including Serbs from other areas who fled to Montenegro when the Ottomans came.
His mother's maiden name - Žagar - looks more Slovenian or Hungarian to me.
post #3832 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 20:00
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Serbia
I always laugh when Croats try and somehow deflect Serbian heritage and draw the Montenegrin card.

Maybe they should read about Petar II Petrović-Njegoš and gain a better understanding.

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
post #3833 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2018, 23:41
Legend

Quote:
"Crnogorci su ponosni na Srpsko porijeklo i Crnogorsku drzavnost, na slavnu istoriju Srpskog naroda, zato i vjerujemo u zajednicku buducnost i prosperitet."

- Milo Djukanovic 29/08/1990

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."
post #3834 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 08:45
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I'm sure he's Croat when he wins and Serbian when he loses.

Nationalities..this retarded thing created to divide people.

BL4NK likes this.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #3835 of 3976 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 18:35
Premier Player

Radical nationalism leads to fascism.

It's no surprise that our region is plagued with this.

Most rich western leaders don't like nationalism because it's unpredictable (look at Germany WW1/WW2).
The world has yet to see a nationalistic leader that promotes good qualities (though, it is possible). Some would say Tito but he was just a puppet. This is the reason why we need to assimilate to a global society where religion and national identity are things of the past. Some would argue that we would lose our own personal identity in the process but if your only identity is your religion or nationality then you are more susceptible to hate crimes than accepting others because there's too many countries and religions in the world which creates instant enemies. It's the human ego, unfortunately. While American is very imperfect and we have plenty of hate crime ourselves, we are the only country in the world with such diversity while being able to live together and form communities/businesses without major fallouts. It's no surprise that the people that cause the most hate/divide are the ill educated ones. It's the same in our country. Go on Instagram or FB and you will see all the radical nationalists are seljaci. People who are gullible and susceptible to propaganda. It's the same story here. White trash in the South where people can't even read a book because they are so uneducated. As well as people in the ghetto. Education is a temporary cure. Radical nationalism and religion should be the first two things to go. Of course, this will take centuries. Imagine convincing Albanians, Palestinians and co. to get rid of their national identity. It would be a shit show. I think cultural traditions can continue to thrive even without national identity.

I do think that one day there will be peace amongst the majority of civilized humans but only when the elite rich no longer have a need for us (robotics/artificial intelligence). We will become as relevant as an ape. People will become inclined to spirituality.
For example, someone like Djokovic is mentally a century ahead of everyone else in the world. There are others like him but it's less than .01%

Such is life. We have to do our best to spread love, positivity and education to others and hope it triggers a domino effect.
post #3836 of 3976 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2018, 21:19
Legend

Nole loses in Toronto in 3 sets to a Greek kid, probably saw the weather report for the next few days (we had flood rains this week) and said screw it im not sticking around
post #3837 of 3976 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2018, 00:26
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
It's also appearing that this Greek kid is the next big thing. Let's see if he sustains it.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #3838 of 3976 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2018, 14:13
puzz!eshock
Premier Player

Teams: FK Crvena Zvezda, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund
If Nole beats Pederer at the Cincinnati final he will be the first tennis player ever to win all nine masters, all four grand slams, davis cup and world tour final in his career.

****** batman n robin, im robbin' with a bat, man
post #3839 of 3976 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2018, 14:43
Star Player

Lol at goffin retiring at 1-1 in second set. You can't tell me there isn't a shadyness to tennis. The greek kid might be the next big thing by default since all the other young players blow. He's decent and has a good mentality but couldn't stand a chance against the Nadal Murray's Djokovic dobrinka types. But then again he still has time to improve his game even more. His one handed back hand looks weak
post #3840 of 3976 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2018, 23:15
Legend

Nollllllllle becomes the first man in history to win all 9 masters 1000 titles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in