Serbian Players In The World - Page 1702 - Xtratime Community
 55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #34021 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2018, 13:11
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Antonov has some good things about him, but also some serious faults. With our lack of quality at LB it would foolish to write him off just yet though, but it's not looking good at all.

Great weekend for our players.

- Mitrovic with his 9th goal in 12 games, another winning goal for a Fulham side that is on fire and slowly catching up to Cardiff
- Milivojevic with his 10th EPL goal of the season, no penalty this time, but a beautiful freekick instead
- Tosic with a goal for Besiktas
- Kostic with a very important goal for Hamburg in their relegation battle, sparked a 3-2 win over Schalke
- And just now Ljajic scored the only goal so far for Torino Vs Inter. He's been on fire ever since he returned to the side and is proving Mazzarri wrong big time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34022 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2018, 20:45
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Kostic btw has been involed in half of HSV's goals this season,

Jovic with another goal. Our players are on a tare right now.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #34023 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2018, 21:49
Premier Player

Teams: Serbia, Uruguay, Ivory Coast, Trinidad / Tobago
Jovic had injured his knee by colliding with the hoffenheim keeper just as he scored.
However he continued to play another 5-6 minutes before leaving the pitch.
It didn`t look that serious and Kovac and Bobic said, they hope it is just a swollen knie.
Jovic spent the reast of the match on the bench and was even in the fan corned with the team after the match, so i really think and hope, nothing serious.

the boy needs to go to the world cup.

Without Responsibility, it is difficult to exist.

post #34024 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2018, 22:10
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
Kostic btw has been involed in half of HSV's goals this season,

Jovic with another goal. Our players are on a tare right now.
I hope they don't tire before the WC.

I think at this point you have to take Jovic. I have a feeling there will be a need for us to play catch up quite a bit in this tournament because of our unimpressive back 4.
post #34025 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 9th, 2018, 11:25
srb
Star Player

Teams: SRBIJA Partizan
Jovic scored his 8th goal of the season, 4th on 4 games and he's is scoring a goal every 89 minutes. When's the last time we had a striker put these type of numbers up in a top 4 league ? he only just turned 20 btw things are almost too good to be true the way our players are performing leading up to this world cup i just hope things come together on the pitch because the potential in this squad is very high imo.
post #34026 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2018, 21:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Only a minor injury for Jović. Should be ready for Leverkusen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #34027 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 19:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Triple substitution at Valencia who're down 0-2 to Getafe at Mestalla.

Maksi out after a poor game. Don't think he'll play much more this season after that game.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #34028 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 20:16
Star Player

zoric, what do you think about Milenkovic at RB for NT in the future? He seems to be playing in that position regularly for Fiorentina now. I don't think it would be wise to count on Rukavina and Basta for the next campaign (both will be 36 by EURO 2020) so we'll have to find an option quickly.
post #34029 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 22:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Fiorentina don't really have a good right-back in both directions. He's a CB and he shouldn't be playing at fullback even if he's done that lately. Some of his qualities as a CB are really good though but he's still young and a bit raw.

We'll have to see who can play at right-back after the World Cup though. Someone will possibly step up sooner or later but I don't think it'll be Milenković.

Jović scored a great goal for Eintracht which took them to the DFB Pokal-final tonight. Eintracht knocked out Schalke away from home. It's one of these goals that only a true goal scorer manages. Well worth checking out. They'll be playing Bayern in the final.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #34030 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2018, 02:00
Star Player

Kolarov and Ljajic both with nice assists from set pieces today. I recommend FlashScore.com for video highlights, although not the best quality.

Over the weekend, Mitrovic and Prijovic both scored. Milivojevic had 2 assists as well, continuing a very impressive run of form. Even Rukavina is getting good playing time lately.

Let's hope they keep it up, and nobody else gets injured.
post #34031 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2018, 03:16
Star Player

Sweet goal by jovic he’s the best athlete at striker I’ve seen in awhile for Serbia
post #34032 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2018, 06:19
Ne oprastam
Legend

Milenkovic is 195cm, its very difficult for me to imagine someone that tall being a good RB that can both attack and defend. His situation at Fiorentina is likely temporary and out of necessity.

Jovic is such a baller, with him and Mitar we have nothing to worry about for 10-12 years.

post #34033 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2018, 18:04
Star Player

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Srbija, Roma, Messi, USA
I really love how Milivojevic has grown into himself at Crystal Palace. I'd say he's their second most important player for their survival from relegation this season behind only Zaha.
@zoric
What happened to Radoja? I've noticed he's been riding the bench the past games. Is he just not good enough to break through to the starting 11?

Царство Божие внутри вас
post #34034 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2018, 21:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffBurton View Post
I really love how Milivojevic has grown into himself at Crystal Palace. I'd say he's their second most important player for their survival from relegation this season behind only Zaha.
@zoric
What happened to Radoja? I've noticed he's been riding the bench the past games. Is he just not good enough to break through to the starting 11?
Lobotka's a much more skillful player than Radoja. He fits their system better because of his ability with the ball. I personally think Radoja should be used a lot more as a CM (he was really good at Vojvodina in this position) but he's hardly been given a chance there since moving to Spain. They usually play Pablo Hernández, Wass and Lobotka in the centre (4-3-3) at Celta.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #34035 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2018, 00:09
Rising Star

Aleksandar Mitrovic gets the 3rd goal in Fulham's 3-0 win over Millwall.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43748344
post #34036 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2018, 15:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

SMS just scored his first goal in two months for Lazio. A good header, not the greatest of defending though.

Ljajić also scored a few minutes ago. Makes me so happy to see how he's really taken a step forward over the past month. The finish btw is very striker-esque after a great run off the ball.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #34037 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2018, 16:54
Star Player

Zivkovic had a nice assist yesterday as well. Could of had another after a great run too. Good game from him.

https://www.slbenfica.pt/pt-pt/agora...ica/highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
SMS just scored his first goal in two months for Lazio. A good header, not the greatest of defending though.
Ended up getting an assist as well. He seemed to slow down a little after the injury but he's starting to pick up his play now.
post #34038 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2018, 19:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Marković scored for Anderlecht too.

Gudelj scored his second goal of the season this morning as well. The 0-1.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #34039 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2018, 05:13
Ne oprastam
Legend

I remember going into the 2010 World Cup we were so worried about a lot of our players forms or lack of playing time. This time around its the complete opposite as everyone is basically scoring or assisting every other game I guess we just have to hope that they aren't peaking too early and can carry this over into June.

post #34040 of 34447 (permalink) Old April 27th, 2018, 21:27 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Mitrović continues scoring goals. Just scored his 12th goal for Fulham since signing on loan from Newcastle.

It's probably the best signing in Europe from the last transfer window when you compare the return in terms of goals over the past few months.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in