Dani Van Der Moot
1. The talented forward started his development at AZ Alkmaar, a side that proudly nicknamed their club as 'cheese farmers'. Once it became apparent he was destined for bigger things, the club could do very little other than watch PSV and Ajax fight over the talent. He eventually picked PSV over Ajax and went straight into their 'b-class' side.
2. The 16-year-old scored 3 and set up 2 in his 3 games for the Dutch under-17 side during their 'UEFA Under17 Championship: qualificiation stage' and helped them finish top of their group. Now into the 'Elite' stage of the competition Netherlands find themselves in the same group as France, Sweden and Austria, where they will hope he can make the difference for his country.
3. Liverpool fans won't have to be worried about attracting the youngster. In an interview for the official PSV B1 website, he claims that Liverpool FC are his favourite football team in the world.
4. Moot names Zlatan Ibrahimovic as his favourite footballer in the world, and Premier League Robin Van Persie as his favourite Dutch footballer.
5. He names his best moment for PSV as the hat-trick he scored earlier this season, commenting 'three beautiful goals and victory'.