This is Rafaa - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2015, 00:26 Thread Starter
Mister Culé
Rookie

Teams: Barça & Girondins
This is Rafaa

Hello, my name is Raphaël, i have 20 years old, and i'm from France. I love football (and many sports, like basket-ball, tennis) since 2004. I support Girondins de Bordeaux, because i live at 2H of road of this town, and i go to stadium sometimes. And i support Barça since Ronaldinho's team, it's my favourite player, and i love the philosophy's game and his history. I went to Camp Nou 2 times, and this season, i will go several times in Camp Nou for to see games (In Liga and Champion's League).
My favourite championship is la Liga, the most beautiful to be look for me. And sorry for my english, he is bad. Thanks!

Barça Girondins
Messi Rolan
Camp Nou Lescure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2015, 00:32
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Benvenuto Raphaêl

I dont follow Bordeaux efforts much after Gourcuff's time. So dont remember much players, except Sane, the wonderkid Saivet (all hype back then I assume lol), plus the veterans Plasil and Jussie. Only new player I know of is Isaac Kiese Thelin, becuase he is swedish.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2015, 00:37
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Welcome, Rafaa!

I see you like the philoshophy. Read this...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2015, 00:40 Thread Starter
Mister Culé
Rookie

Teams: Barça & Girondins
Thanks! Yes after Gourcuff's time, it's so difficult... The club is very badly managed actualy, our shareholder De Tavernost not invests... Today, we have just like good players : Carrasso (the goalkeeper), Sané (but very irregular), Rolan (the Uruguayo, our goal-killer, but many english teams like Aston Villa or Newcastle want it), and perhaps, the young Thomas Touré, good first season in professional. Thelin is interesting, strong-willed but he must be more effective.

Mister United fan, i see a big coach, mister Van Gaal, i know because he has trained Barça during 1997 at 2000 and during 2003 i believe, just before Antic...

Barça Girondins
Messi Rolan
Camp Nou Lescure
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2015, 01:47
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
welcome

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in