Lower Leagues 09/10 (Topklasse qualification) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 157 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2009, 12:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Lower Leagues 09/10 (Topklasse qualification)

So, as you probably all know, next season teams can qualify for the Topklasse which will be formed in the 2010/2011 season.

There will be formed two Topklasse's, one Saturday and one Sunday league. Teams can qualify by finishing in the top-4 of their Hoofdklasse next season. All numbers 5 and 6 will play playoffs for the last three spots. The final spot will be taken by one team which relegates from the Jupiler League. So each Topklasse will exist out of 16 teams.

Yesterday the Hoofdklasse grouping was announced, an overview of all teams who will try to qualify for the new Topklasse, and of course will fight for the Hoofdklasse titles.

Saturday A
- ARC (Aphen aan de Rijn)
- ASWH (Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht)
- Barendrecht
- Capelle (Capelle aan de IJssel)
- DOTO (Pernis)
- Katwijk
- FC Lisse
- Noordwijk
- Quick Boys (Katwijk)
- Rijnsburgse Boys
- RVVH (Ridderkerk)
- Scheveningen
- Ter Leede (Sassenheim)
- TOGR (Rotterdam)

Saturday B
- Bennekom
- DOVO (Veenendaal)
- GVVV (Veenendaal)
- HSV Hoek
- IJsselmeervogels (Spakenburg)
- Jodan Boys (Gouda)
- Kozakken Boys (Werkendam)
- LRC Leerdam
- ODIN'59 (Heemskerk)
- SDC Putten
- Spakenburg
- Sparta Nijkerk
- RKVV Volendam
- Zwaluwen'30 (Hoorn)

Saturday C
- ACV (Assen)
- CSV Apeldoorn
- Be Quick'28 (Zwolle)
- Berkum (Zwolle)
- Excelsior'31 (Rijssen)
- Flevo Boys (Emmeloord)
- SC Genemuiden
- Go Ahead Kampen
- Harkemase Boys
- HHC Hardenberg
- Nunspeet
- PKC'83 (Groningen)
- Staphorst
- WHC (Wezep)

Sunday A
- ADO'20 (Heemskerk)
- AFC (Amsterdam)
- Argon (Mijdrecht)
- FC Chabab (Amsterdam)
- Elinkwijk (Utrecht)
- Feyenoord Amateurs (Rotterdam)
- Haaglandia (Rijswijk)
- HBS (Den Haag)
- FC Hilversum
- Hollandia (Hoorn)
- FC Omniworld Amateurs (Almere)
- Tonegido (Voorburg)
- VVSB (Noordwijkerhout)
- Westlandia (Naaldwijk)

Sunday B
- Baronie (Breda)
- DESK (Kaatsheuvel)
- Dijkse Boys (Helmond)
- EVV (Echt)
- Gemert
- JVC Cuijk
- SV Meerssen
- OJC Rosmalen
- OSS'20 (Oss)
- Papendrecht
- Schijndel
- UDI'19 BB (Uden)
- UNA (Veldhoven)
- SV Venray

Sunday C
- Achilles'29 (Groesbeek)
- Alcides (Meppel)
- Babberich
- Be Quick 1887 (Groningen/Haren)
- HSC'21 (Haaksbergen)
- SC Joure
- Juliana'31 (Malden)
- FC Lienden
- Nieuw Buinen
- Quick'20 (Oldenzaal)
- Rohda Raalte
- Sneek Wit Zwart
- De Treffers (Groesbeek)
- WKE (Emmen)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 157 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2009, 12:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Speelschema's are announced already...

* Saturday A
* Saturday B
* Saturday C

* Sunday A
* Sunday B
* Sunday C

Already spotted a nice possible double for me, on September 26th first SDC Putten - IJsselmeervogels followed by FC Utrecht - AZ .
post #3 of 157 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2009, 21:13
Rising Star

Teams: De Graafschap and Wrexham
Any guesses on who will be this season's Harkemase Boys?
(shooting their way to the title after promotion).

I'll go for fc Chabab in Zondag A.
post #4 of 157 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2009, 22:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinus View Post
Any guesses on who will be this season's Harkemase Boys?
(shooting their way to the title after promotion).
Actually their relegation two seasons before was a 'mistake', because Harkema are way too big to relegate but just everything went wrong that season. They kept all their players and staff, bounced back immediately to win the title in the Hoofdklasse too.

Probably they'll go for the title again but they'll face some nice competition from mainly HHC I think. ACV Assen are a newcomer this season but they invested a lot in new players too, believe they aim for a Topklasse position too.
Anyway, like always, it's a big surprise in these divisions .

Quote:
I'll go for fc Chabab in Zondag A.
Why's that?

A journalist followed Chabab one full season when they were (I believe) 2e Klasse (5th level). After that season he wrote a book about his experiences. Really brilliant to read, but after reading that book I couldn't believe it when I saw they promoted last season.
It's the most unprofessional club among all Hoofdklasse-teams I think, with that they play at the most unprofessional ground, they will move after next season to a new accomodation if everything goes right.

It's a Moroccan club but back at the time of that book they wanted more Dutch people involved in the club to create a good structure and so, perhaps that happened now...
It's for sure a very interesting club and when possible I'll try to visit them next season.
Wish them all the best btw, wouldn't that be great > Chabab in the Topklasse?
post #5 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 13:01 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Chabab's accomodation has been rejected by KNVB because of many reasons, now Chabab will probably move to VVA/De Spartaan. Because that club plays at home on Sunday, Chabab's first 'home' match versus Hollandia from Hoorn will be played in... Hoorn. .
Poor Chabab...

Anyway, this weekend the amateurs start as well, several teams announced openly they'll aim for Topklasse qualification this season, and if they won't reach it it will feel as a relegation, here an overview of teams who'll try anything to make it, it's going to be exciting in some divisions...

Saturday A
ASWH
Barendrecht
DOTO
Quick Boys
Katwijk
Rijnsburgse Boys
FC Lisse
Scheveningen
Ter Leede

Saturday B
DOVO
GVVV
HSV Hoek
IJsselmeervogels
Kozakken Boys
Spakenburg
Sparta Nijkerk

Saturday C
ACV
Excelsior'31
Flevo Boys
SC Genemuiden
Go Ahead Kampen
Harkemase Boys
HHC Hardenberg
WHC

Sunday A
AFC
Argon
FC Chabab
Elinkwijk
Feyenoord Amateurs
Haaglandia
Hollandia
Westlandia

Sunday B
Baronie
Dijkse Boys
EVV
Gemert
JVC Cuijk
UDI'19 BB
SV Venray

Sunday C
WKE
Achilles '29
De Treffers
HSC '21
FC Lienden
Be Quick 1887
Quick'20
Sneek Wit Zwart

So these are the main teams to look out for, according to theirself...
WKE even announced they'll play Topklasse next season and immediately be one of the best, soon they'll build a stadium with a capacity of at least 6000 but they realised there's no place in the Jupiler League for two teams from Emmen so they're content with Topklasse in the near future.
I was thinking, what if FC Emmen relegates? They'll both be in Topklasse and I don't think WKE will certainly be the weakest side...

Some bad news about Babberich, they're in huge trouble with the tax administration, they've got a tax due of about €325000 and they've delayed it already several times. They'll play WKE on Sunday but on september 10th is the final ultimatum, if they can't pay by then it's perhaps the last match of Babberich in the Hoofdklasse.

This season the Hoofdklasse will be extra exciting and I'll try to follow it closely, hopefully to start on Sunday with Be Quick 1887 versus Quick'20 in the beautifull old stadium from Be Quick in Haren.
post #6 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 13:36
International

Teams: AZ Alkmaar
I don't understand amateur football in this country. All the stupid Saturday and Sunday nonsense. Why can't we just toss 'm together and start counting at the top like everybody else? Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie, Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie etc.
post #7 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 13:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slagathor View Post
I don't understand amateur football in this country. All the stupid Saturday and Sunday nonsense. Why can't we just toss 'm together and start counting at the top like everybody else? Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie, Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie etc.
Well look at the new Topklasse as a start of a big reorganisation. Next season there will be an Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie, two Topklasse's and six Hoofdklasse's. Perhaps in ten years or so it will be closer to your proposal.

Important is of course because of their religion many Saturday teams refuse to play on Sunday, imagine to see Staphorst play at home on Sunday, they won't attract any home fans and I think it's impossible for them to play away on Sunday. Same goes, on a lesser extent, for teams like SDC Putten, the Spakenburg teams etc.

Hoek are the only representative from Zeeland once again btw?

Limburg is going bad too, we got only three, Venray, EVV and Meerssen. Closest hoofdklasser for me is JVC Cuijk, never seen them play although I did play sometimes at their ground, they've built a new stand btw, time to have a look over there.
post #8 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 14:24
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoert View Post
Well look at the new Topklasse as a start of a big reorganisation. Next season there will be an Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie, two Topklasse's and six Hoofdklasse's. Perhaps in ten years or so it will be closer to your proposal.
God I hope so.

Quote:
Important is of course because of their religion many Saturday teams refuse to play on Sunday, imagine to see Staphorst play at home on Sunday, they won't attract any home fans and I think it's impossible for them to play away on Sunday. Same goes, on a lesser extent, for teams like SDC Putten, the Spakenburg teams etc.
Oh come on, who's religious in this day and age. It's 2009! Enough already!

Quote:
Hoek are the only representative from Zeeland once again btw?
Well, thats... a given

Zeeland only has 350.000 inhabitants and they're scattered across 6 islands and an enclave so you can't expect too much.

Quote:
Limburg is going bad too, we got only three, Venray, EVV and Meerssen. Closest hoofdklasser for me is JVC Cuijk, never seen them play although I did play sometimes at their ground, they've built a new stand btw, time to have a look over there.
True but at least you have professional FCs. We can only dream of that.
post #9 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 14:32 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Oh come on, who's religious in this day and age. It's 2009! Enough already!
Take a train to Staphorst and you'll know why...

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijbelgordel

Seems like you in Zeeland cope with it too, hehe...

Quote:
Well, thats... a given

Zeeland only has 350.000 inhabitants and they're scattered across 6 islands and an enclave so you can't expect too much.

True but at least you have professional FCs. We can only dream of that.
Indeed but there must be potential in Zeeland. Hoek are like always on the Belgian tour and have succes with that, but city's like Vlissingen or Goes must be able to have at least a hoofdklasser...
Towns like for example Lienden, Nieuw-Buinen, Harkema etc. are much smaller...

btw, you got Kloetinge what happened to them?
post #10 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 14:43
International

Quote:
Take a train to Staphorst and you'll know why...

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijbelgordel

Seems like you in Zeeland cope with it too, hehe...
In Zeeland the religious nuts are confined to the smallest of villages these days. I never see them anymore. They should be on the endangered species list, not dictating that we play football on Saturdays

Quote:
Indeed but there must be potential in Zeeland. Hoek are like always on the Belgian tour and have succes with that, but city's like Vlissingen or Goes must be able to have at least a hoofdklasser...
Towns like for example Lienden, Nieuw-Buinen, Harkema etc. are much smaller...

btw, you got Kloetinge what happened to them?
Funny you should mention that: Kloeting is a suburb of Goes. So there's that for potential. Goes is the most centrally located town in Zeeland. 20 minutes from Middelburg, 30 minutes from Vlissingen, 45 minutes from Terneuzen and 45 minutes from Zierikzee. Those are short distances by Zeeland definitions.

The real problem is there's no unified sense of support. Hoek will always be Zeeuws-Vlaams, people from Middelburg don't go and support them. I don't think that culture is going to disappear any time soon.

There was this list that I saw a while ago. It listed cities in the Netherlands with potential for professional football clubs. Zeeland wasn't in it. Bergen op Zoom was ranked pretty high though, which is odd considering it's the same size as Middelburg and a stone's throw away from Roosendaal and RBC. I guess that says it all.
post #11 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 15:01 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
There was this list that I saw a while ago. It listed cities in the Netherlands with potential for professional football clubs. Zeeland wasn't in it. Bergen op Zoom was ranked pretty high though, which is odd considering it's the same size as Middelburg and a stone's throw away from Roosendaal and RBC. I guess that says it all.
True, also Roermond was high in that list but VVV is conquering that :fero:.

That comes from the book 'voetballen in de kleine ruimte' believe we discussed it here before in some thread, don't remember which one though...

Zeeland wasn't indeed in it because of it's divided in six parts with all different cultures and many football fans are already visiting 'big' clubs like Feyenoord, NAC and RBC.
Still, I think a good amateur team beside Hoek must be surely possible, although there must be a good sponsor then as well probably.
post #12 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 15:16
Rising Star

Quote:
Chabab's accomodation has been rejected by KNVB because of many reasons, now Chabab will probably move to VVA/De Spartaan. Because that club plays at home on Sunday, Chabab's first 'home' match versus Hollandia from Hoorn will be played in... Hoorn. .
Poor Chabab...
Aha, so I can claim outside interference when my 'tip for the top' doesn't reach the heights.

There are 43 teams you list who are serious about reaching the Topklasse but only 30 spaces available to Hoofdklaase teams, so some of them will be feeling the 'relegation'.

In some ways this level of football is more interesting than the top professional leagues - the Saturday/Sunday split, the fact that some of these sides are better than the Eredivisie/Eerst Divisie teams.
I'd love to go to some of these games (especially Chabab as I feel I've 'adopted' them now!), but my mates who I go to Dutch games aren't really interested in the non-league ties.
We're currently looking at any Friday Jupiler game to go along with a Utrecht Saturday home game for a nice double-header.

Interesting that WKE are sure they will qualify (and to be fair they probably will) even though they lost to GVVV in the Cup last week.
post #13 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 15:26
International

Quote:
True, also Roermond was high in that list but VVV is conquering that :fero:.
Good, Roermond is a dreadful place

Quote:
That comes from the book 'voetballen in de kleine ruimte' believe we discussed it here before in some thread, don't remember which one though...
Yeah that's the one.

Quote:
Zeeland wasn't indeed in it because of it's divided in six parts with all different cultures and many football fans are already visiting 'big' clubs like Feyenoord, NAC and RBC.
Still, I think a good amateur team beside Hoek must be surely possible, although there must be a good sponsor then as well probably.
Honestly, I've stopped caring. There's nothing to work with. You can't even be legitimately hopeful cause there's noone, at any level, proposing we do something about our terrible football record.

Quote:
Aha, so I can claim outside interference when my 'tip for the top' doesn't reach the heights.
Absolutely not. Lying in made beds and all that.
post #14 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 15:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
In some ways this level of football is more interesting than the top professional leagues - the Saturday/Sunday split, the fact that some of these sides are better than the Eredivisie/Eerst Divisie teams.
I'd love to go to some of these games (especially Chabab as I feel I've 'adopted' them now!), but my mates who I go to Dutch games aren't really interested in the non-league ties.
We're currently looking at any Friday Jupiler game to go along with a Utrecht Saturday home game for a nice double-header.

Interesting that WKE are sure they will qualify (and to be fair they probably will) even though they lost to GVVV in the Cup last week.
Please don't forget we only play once at home on Saturday this season, which is soon. On September 26th versus AZ. As for the other dates we're all scheduled at Sunday which is our preference, but perhaps there will be some moves although that's not likely. We play some away games on Saturday though.

As for the non-league ties, they're really worth visiting in my opinion but you better don't pick an average game, try a derby.
When you visit a friday Jupiler League game and a Saturday-evening Eredivisie game, it's possible as well to visit a Saturday-afternoon non-league game, I did it several times already and probably before the Utrecht-AZ match I'll visit SDC Putten - IJsselmeervogels which will surely attract over 1500 spectators.

As for Chabab, don't expect large crowds but perhaps one of the derbies they'll play versus AFC will attract a respectable crowd.

In short, some non-league matches worth visiting are:

Top in my opinion
- IJsselmeervogels-Spakenburg v.v. (7-8000 crowd)
- Quick Boys - Katwijk v.v (5000 crowd)
- Quick Boys - Rijnsburgse Boys (5000 crowd in Rijnsburg)
- De Treffers - Achilles'29 v.v. (expect between 2 and 3000)

Other:
- All Bollenstreek-derby's including Quick Boys, Katwijk, Noordwijk, Ter Leede, Rijnsburgse Boys and FC Lisse
- Excelsior'31 - HHC Hardenberg (derby in the east)
- Berkum - Be Quick'28 (both from Zwolle)
- DOVO - GVVV v.v. (both from Veenendaal)
- Gemert - UDI'19 (in Brabant, usually about 2-3000)

There are much more 'combinations' but you'll never know how much people turn up, although Saturday football is much more popular than Sunday football, although Sunday football have the most nostalgic grounds, but for example IJsselmeervogels and Spakenburg have real modern stadiums.

Some impressions of non-league matches I visited over the past seasons for those interested, if you don't want to see the stadiums and want to keep it as a 'surprise' don't click .
22-09-2007 - Katwijk - Quick Boys (5000)
26-04-2008 - Go Ahead Kampen - DOS Kampen (2500, DOS are one level lower nowadays)
12-05-2008 - Achilles'29 - De Treffers (4000, title decider in the Groesbeek derby, completely sold out)
24-05-2008 - HHC Hardenberg - Spakenburg (3000, playoff)
06-09-2008 - Germania - De Treffers (2500, Groesbeek-derby, Germania are one level lower nowadays)
13-09-2008 - Sparta Nijkerk - IJsselmeervogels (1800)
20-09-2008 - Noordwijk - Quick Boys (2300)
27-09-2008 - Excelsior'31 - HHC Hardenberg (1500)
13-12-2008 - Spakenburg - IJsselmeervogels (8000)
28-02-2009 - WHC - Staphorst (800)
28-02-2009 - Flevo Boys - Harkemase Boys (1200)
14-03-2009 - Staphorst - SC Genemuiden (1000)
14-03-2009 - Be Quick'28 - Berkum (900)
04-04-2009 - DOVO - GVVV (1500)
18-04-2009 - Geinoord - IJsselmeervogels (2500, VVIJV won the title)
30-04-2009 - Quick'20 - FC Lienden (1250, on Queensday)
16-05-2009 - Rijnsburgse Boys - IJsselmeervogels (3800, playoff)
21-05-2009 - Baronie - WKE (800, playoff)
20-06-2009 - WKE - Rijnsburgse Boys (4000, all-amateur final, the most exciting match I ever saw in my life)

As you can see I'm getting more and more interested, hehe , the match for the all-amateur final last season is one I'll never forget, the impossible happened three or four times that match, unbelievable...
post #15 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 15:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Good, Roermond is a dreadful place
Calm down eh, it may be a dreadful place but it's still Limburg
post #16 of 157 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2009, 22:34
Rising Star

Well, that's scuppered the plans - I have to admit I hadn't checked how many Saturday's Utrecht were at home. We shall have to look at some other combinations - perhaps two Eredivisie games (Saturday night, Sunday afternoon).

Fantastic crowds for some of these Hoofdklasse games, interesting to see how big these clubs are despite being 'non-league' as we would say over here. Some of those crowds would rival those at League One, Two and the Conference over here. And those attendance figures must make some Jupiler League teams green with envy too.

The Chabab / AFC derby game looks interesting - isn't AFC's ground out near the RAI area of Amsterdam? - we stayed in one of the hotels there when we did our three games in three days (Alkmaar, Ajax and Feyenoord in Jan 2006), I saw some signposts for AFC I think walking from the hotel to the RAI station.
I think I'll have to attend a Hoofdklaase game this season, so I need to sit down with the fixture list, check out the big games that you recommend (thanks Knoert!) and see what 'professional' games we could get too around them.
The situation is complicated by the fact that me and the missus are expecting another baby at the end of February, so I won't be getting out much towards the end of the season!

So far I have resisted the temptation to look at your reports... well, okay I did look at the Katwijk - Quick Boys 2007 one, but I'll resist looking at the rest for the time being.
post #17 of 157 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2009, 19:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

First resutls are in...

Saturday A
FC Lisse – Barendrecht 2-2 (800)
ASWH – Noordwijk 3-2 (500)
RVVH – Ter Leede 1-2 (800)
Capelle – Katwijk 7-2 (800)
Scheveningen – DOTO 3-3 (600)
TOGR – Rijnsburgse Boys 1-2 (800)
Quick Boys – ARC 0-1 (3000)

Katwijk hammered in Capelle , Quick Boys lost at home to ARC, very poor start for the Katwijk teams. Rijnsburg won as usual, for the rest no big surprises.

Saturday B
GVVV – Hoek 3-0 (800)
Kozakken Boys – SDC Putten 3-2 (1000)
Jodan Boys – IJsselmeervogels 2-3 (1800)
Odin'59 – DOVO 1-2 (500)
Spakenburg – LRC Leerdam 0-1 (1400)
Bennekom – RKAV Volendam 3-0 (600)
Sparta Nijkerk – Zwaluwen’30 2-0 (800)

Big surprise, Spakenburg lost at home to newcomer LRC! VVIJV got a narrow win but three points, both Veenendaal teams won just as Kzoakken Boys and Sparta Nijkerk, as expected.

Saturday C
Be Quick’28 – HHC Hardenberg 1-1 (800)
Flevo Boys – Excelsior'31 0-3 (650)
Harkemase Boys – WHC 1-2 (900)
Nunspeet – Berkum 3-1 (600)
Go Ahead Kampen – SC Genemuiden 1-1 (1200)
Staphorst – CSV Apeldoorn 0-0 (350)
PKC’83 – ACV called off

Derby in Kampen ended in a draw, another big surprise here as well for me with Harkema beaten at home by WHC... HHC got just a point in Zwolle but Be Quick'28 are an outsider, steady win for Excelsior'31.

Tomorrow the Sunday teams will start

Last edited by Knoert; September 6th, 2009 at 20:25.
post #18 of 157 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2009, 19:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Fantastic crowds for some of these Hoofdklasse games, interesting to see how big these clubs are despite being 'non-league' as we would say over here. Some of those crowds would rival those at League One, Two and the Conference over here. And those attendance figures must make some Jupiler League teams green with envy too.
It's not always like that, just in derby's but the big ones also in 'boring' home games attract always near 2000 at least.

There are many different reasons for the big attendances but indeed some teams have a bigger support than several Jupiler League teams, also because of that it's good the Topklasse is coming.

Quote:
The Chabab / AFC derby game looks interesting - isn't AFC's ground out near the RAI area of Amsterdam? - we stayed in one of the hotels there when we did our three games in three days (Alkmaar, Ajax and Feyenoord in Jan 2006), I saw some signposts for AFC I think walking from the hotel to the RAI station.
I think I'll have to attend a Hoofdklaase game this season, so I need to sit down with the fixture list, check out the big games that you recommend (thanks Knoert!) and see what 'professional' games we could get too around them.
The situation is complicated by the fact that me and the missus are expecting another baby at the end of February, so I won't be getting out much towards the end of the season!
Congratulations!

Don't know exactly where the AFC ground is, but it's not a sensational ground or so, also doesn't expect really large crowds, but perhaps they'll surprise me, who knows, that's the funny thing of Hoofdklasse football, you'll never know...

However, the Spakenburg-derby is really unique and attracts for sure the highest crowd, but also the derby in the dunes in Katwijk (best at QB's ground) is really worth watching I'll try to visit that one too because I only saw this one at Katwijk's ground so far.

Quote:
So far I have resisted the temptation to look at your reports... well, okay I did look at the Katwijk - Quick Boys 2007 one, but I'll resist looking at the rest for the time being.
Aaaahh that's the worst one, back then I didn't really care about the pictures I took, nowadays I care much more.
post #19 of 157 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2009, 20:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Sunday results... (in brackets attendances)

Sunday A
Elinkwijk - Haaglandia 4-1
Westlandia - AFC 0-4
HBS - VVSB 1-1
FC Omniworld - Argon 0-0
SC Feyenoord - ADO'20 0-2
TONEGIDO - Hilversum 3-2
FC Chabab - Hollandia 0-2

Good start for ambitious Elinkwijk and especially AFC. Newcomers Chabab lost but that's not really of a surprised as the match was at Hollandia's stadium.

Sunday B
JVC Cuijk - OSS'20 4-3 (900)
Venray - OJC Rosmalen 1-0 (250)
Meerssen - UNA 1-0 (200)
Papendrecht - DESK 2-4 (500)
Baronie - EVV 3-1 (200)
Schijndel - Gemert 1-0 (1200)
Dijkse Boys - UDI'19 2-0 (200)

Dijkse Boys, who're one of the smallest Hoofdklasse-clubs, have beaten UDI at home, they invested a lot this summer so it's a team to keep an eye on. Very good result from DESK, Gemert lost the derby while Venray and Meerssen from Limburg made no mistake .

Sunday C
SC Joure - Juliana'31 0-3 (550)
Alcides - De Treffers 1-1 (650)
ROHDA Raalte - Lienden 0-1 (800)
WKE - Babberich 4-1 (550)
HSC'21 - Nieuw Buinen 1-1 (600)
Be Quick 1887 - Quick'20 1-3 (550)
Achilles'29 - Sneek WZ 4-0

Surprising result from newcomer Juliana Malden, travelling far up north for their first Hoofdklasse match ever and then a 0-3 away win, respect.
Kraay's Lienden got a good away win, Babberich's troubles off the pitch seem to have affected the play on the pitch, chanceless loss at the all-amateur champion of last season.
De Treffers and HSC lost points already...

Last edited by Knoert; September 7th, 2009 at 19:16.
post #20 of 157 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2009, 12:19 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

http://www.voetbalopzaterdag.com/?totouitslag=1

I won the toto

(sorry, just wanted to show it hehe)

btw, if any of you is interested in football on Saturday, this website has got a toto every week, participate for free and you can win real prices. Probably I don't get anything because there are some more who got 9 correct results and only the one who was the first wins a prize, probably that wasn't me, but still it's nice to be in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in