Andranik Teymourian - Bolton Wanderers #16 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2006, 05:40 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teymourian signs with Bolton

SKYSPORTS - ENGLAND, Iran international Andranik Teymourian is confident that he has done enough to earn a move to Bolton on a permanent basis.

The 23-year-old midfielder has been on trial at The Reebok Stadium after catching the eye of Wanderers chief Sam Allardyce whilst on World Cup duty.

Teymourian played every minute of his side's three games in Germany and did enough to attract several suitors from Europe.

It has been reported that the player will undergo a medical before sealing his switch to England, with Teymourian confident that a deal is close to being concluded.

''I've had some offers from teams in Asia and in Europe, but I have decided to join Bolton,'' Teymourian told the Sunday Mirror.

''Sam Allardyce saw my games at the World Cup and was pleased with my performances.''
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2006, 11:59
International

Teymourian is waiting for the answer to his application for workpermit. He will get it today and then he will find out if he can play for Bolton or not. It is not going to well for the iranian players in Europe at the moment. I believe noone is playing regularly. Karimi, Nekounam are both on the bench, while Mahdavikia plays.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2006, 23:41
Premier Player

Teams: Fenerbahce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraft
Teymourian is waiting for the answer to his application for workpermit. He will get it today and then he will find out if he can play for Bolton or not. It is not going to well for the iranian players in Europe at the moment. I believe noone is playing regularly. Karimi, Nekounam are both on the bench, while Mahdavikia plays.
Andranik did get his permit and Rezaei moved to Livorno today. So them actually competiting in Europe is a plus. Hopefully we can beat Korea on Saturday with all our Euro based players.

Allardyce makes midfield signing

Allardyce has bolstered his sqaud with Teimourian's arrival
Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has signed Iran international defensive midfielder Andranik Teimourian on a two-year contract from Abu Moslem.
The move has gone through after a work permit was obtained for the 23-year-old who played in all three of their matches at the 2006 World Cup.

"Andranik is a talented player," Allardyce told the club's website.

"He is somebody who I believe will be able to adapt to the tough demands of the Premiership."

Teimourian has 11 caps for his country and joins fellow new signing Nicolas Anelka at the club.

"Andranik impressed a lot of people during the World Cup and I am delighted that we have beaten off a lot of competition to get his signature," said Allardyce.

CL
Karimi (Bayern), Mahdavikia (Hamburg)

Uefa Cup
Andranik (Bolton), Nekounam (Osasuna), Rezaei (Livorno), Kavianpour (Kayserispor), Dejagah (Hertha)

This has to be a record...

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2007, 04:50
Premier Player

Andranik scored 2 for Bolton in only his second EPL start versus Wigan.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2007, 04:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
I'm not surprised he's doing well in England, just from watching the WC match against Mexico I could tell he had quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2007, 12:59
Premier Player

Ando starting versus Chelsea.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2007, 09:18
Star Player

Teams: Bayern München
And he assist for Bolton's first goal. It's so interesting just in his first season in England at such a young age, he's already taking all the set pieces and corners.

I'm really confident he'll be The Most Successful Iranian in the Eurpoean leagues. Not just because of his talent and physical abilities, but because of his mental power.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2007, 09:24
Premier Player

yay Rafo! Finally posting

Yeah Ando's set piece was nice today, he also had a rocket shot in the second half that was nice. He mentally strong and he runs runs runs which is great for the English style. No doubt he will suceed.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2007, 10:05
Premier Player

Apparently Abomoslem still owe Ando some money so he filed a complaint to IFF.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2007, 10:55
Star Player

Teams: Bayern München
Yeah, Ghostlike. Thanks for your work, we needed this forum.

Oh, damn greedy bastard. He probably will give that money to his bastard brothers.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2007, 16:44 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Ando and Bolton must beat Aston Villa this weekend in order to qualify for the UEFA cup.

Sunday, May 13, 2007, Reebok Stadium 15:00
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2007, 18:26
Premier Player

Ando says Arsenal are interest him in this interview
http://iransportspress.com/?c=170&a=4361
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old March 17th, 2008, 08:42
Premier Player

Ando finally get some action in the Uefa Cup last Thursday. I saw and he played alright, short of match fitness, but Bolton were just playing their 2nd team in Europe because of their problems in England. Bolton lost though 1-0 and I guess it is back to the bench now.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2008, 01:30
Legend

Teams: Los Merengues, La Furia Roja, Teem Melli
What happened to him? I thought he was doing well last year.. Why is he back to the bench?

sup
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2008, 11:53
Premier Player

White and Megson just never gave him much of a chance. He barely plays now after Allardyce left, that was probably his last game for Bolton.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2008, 05:49
Premier Player

Ando signs for Fulham now. Good luck to him. I hope he can pick up his WC06 and he first year Bolton form.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in