Xtratime Community banner

Benfica's 2006/2007 kit

1K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  benfiquista 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
I long for a no frills kit. A simple red shirt, white shorts, red socks. No stripes, no waves no nothing. I guess I'll die before seeing that again.

The alternative kit reminds me a lot of our current keepers kit, with some red waves to the mix. Looks appealing, though.
But again... a pure white kit... man.

#6 ·
Gein said:
I long for a no frills kit. A simple red shirt, white shorts, red socks. No stripes, no waves no nothing. I guess I'll die before seeing that again.

we had that for the centenarium:) it was breath taking :star:

#7 ·
Yeah, but that was special, and they managed to put a shiny coat to it that looked great on the pitch, but not so great on the fans.
But the truly amazing Centenario Kit was the one they used against Nacional Montevideo. Do you remember it? No fake collars. Genuine strings. Oh so cool.

But what I want is something different. Something like we had in the 80s and late 70s. Maybe someday, when retro kits get back in to fashion.

#10 ·
what we need is to get rid of that PT logo :yuck:

coz no matter how much red or yellow it has...it still has blue and it still is square, its awfull

#15 ·
They don't have to change it. Just take a lot at their Logo Use Guide and you'll see they have many alternatives, including one with just one color (like white) that could cause a similar effect to the Vodafone logo. Sporting has used a similar application, with a black PT logo.

#18 ·
Gein said:
They don't have to change it. Just take a lot at their Logo Use Guide and you'll see they have many alternatives, including one with just one color (like white) that could cause a similar effect to the Vodafone logo. Sporting has used a similar application, with a black PT logo.

true...maybe its a money issue? :googly:

only reason that can justify us having to put up with that logo is if we are being paid more for it

#19 ·
not bad, but I think I won't buy one this season, that sponsor-logo is a mess, it gets those white scars from everytime you touch it. If it was available without sponsor as the previous ones occasionly were ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.