4th gameweek! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2012, 22:55 Thread Starter
The 12th Player
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Doria, Ajax, Spurs
4th gameweek!

We are starting a tradition here!
i hope sooner or later those threads will become more popular with this forum community !

Saturday games -

Bnei Yehuda will host Hapoel Haifa

Bnei Sakhnin will host Hapoel Ramat Gan

Maccabi Netanya will host Hapoel Beer Sheva

Maccabi Haifa will host S.C Ashdod

Beitar Jerusalem will host Hapoel Acre

Sunday -

Ramat Asharon will host Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Monday -

Maccabi Tel-Aviv will host Irony Kiryat Shmona
(big four games are marked)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2012, 00:39
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate11 View Post
We are starting a tradition here!
i hope sooner or later those threads will become more popular with this forum community !

Saturday games -

Bnei Yehuda will host Hapoel Haifa

Bnei Sakhnin will host Hapoel Ramat Gan

Maccabi Netanya will host Hapoel Beer Sheva

Maccabi Haifa will host S.C Ashdod

Beitar Jerusalem will host Hapoel Acre

Sunday -

Ramat Asharon will host Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Monday -

Maccabi Tel-Aviv will host Irony Kiryat Shmona
(big four games are marked)
This Maccabi - Kiriat Shmona game should be very interesting. The new Maccabi team, so far 100% against the organized and always surprising Kiriat Shmona. Interesting game to watch.

Maccabi Haifa needs a win at all costs against Ashdod in order to avoid more pressure. Guess it is the worst start in many years for the greens and not even the most pessimistic fan would imagine this scenario. Ok, the first two games were against two title candidates (Maccabi Tel Aviv and Kiriat Shmona), but it is still too little for the team. This time they will have a tough opponent in Ashdod who is one of the leaders and is surprising so far.

Actually this shows that if we have between 12 to 14 teams in the league we could have always entertaining rounds with unpredictable results.

Oh and just for the doubt, is Beitar playing on closed doors against Acco? Once again some fans could ruin their campaign. The situation is not good and now they will get fined for a thrown flare in the previous round.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2012, 07:12 Thread Starter
The 12th Player
Premier Player

i will never support 12 teams league, in israel we should have 8 teams league or 10 MAX... there are to many teams with no crowd at all.
but if we had a league with
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Maccabi Haifa
Beitar
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Beer Sheva
Hapoel Haifa
Hapoel Petah-Tikva
Bnei Sakhnin/Umm El Fahem

we had super intresting amazing league, all the matches would have more than 4000 fans each game, it was so great, and also the big four would meet more than 3 times which would make it even more intresting.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2012, 18:45
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
i will never support 12 teams league, in israel we should have 8 teams league or 10 MAX... there are to many teams with no crowd at all.
but if we had a league with
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Maccabi Haifa
Beitar
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Beer Sheva
Hapoel Haifa
Hapoel Petah-Tikva
Bnei Sakhnin/Umm El Fahem

we had super intresting amazing league, all the matches would have more than 4000 fans each game, it was so great, and also the big four would meet more than 3 times which would make it even more intresting.
I agree with you in this thought, but maybe 12 teams would be the ideal for me.

On the other hand don´t you think the gap between the big clubs to the smaller clubs would increase? I mean we would have a very interesting Ligat Ha´Al without a doubt, more money in from TV and sponsors, but the Leumit and other lower leagues wouldn´t receive the same attention and money and even if they promote they wouldn´t be able to keep themselves in the elite because of harsh competition and a difference in the budgets. What do you think?
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2012, 19:28 Thread Starter
The 12th Player
Premier Player

who cares about that gap? with all the respect, there are too many clubs and too many leagues in our small country, we dont realy need so many clubs, we are only 7 milion people country and most of the people dont even care about football...
the smaller leagues should be used like youth academic systems like germany and spain does with reserve clubs in the lower leagues...
if we would do that our football would be much stronger..

seriously, we dont realy need teams like hapoel acre or hapoel ramat gan, atleast not in the front page of our football... games with 300 fans in it are a shame for our league and it happens to many times.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:05
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
who cares about that gap? with all the respect, there are too many clubs and too many leagues in our small country, we dont realy need so many clubs, we are only 7 milion people country and most of the people dont even care about football...
the smaller leagues should be used like youth academic systems like germany and spain does with reserve clubs in the lower leagues...
if we would do that our football would be much stronger..

seriously, we dont realy need teams like hapoel acre or hapoel ramat gan, atleast not in the front page of our football... games with 300 fans in it are a shame for our league and it happens to many times.
Well in theory there would be less teams for these young players to appear since the number of elite clubs would diminuish and the foreigners would still be there. We would have a good league certainly, but maybe less Israeli players would have chances.

I agree we have too many teams in such a small country and many games without crowd, certainly isn´t nice and attractive. But what you say the chances of happening a Kiriat Shmona story again would be much slimmer. Maybe with this short league with 10 teams we wouldn´t have space for this development.

But in resume i overall agree that we should have less teams (12 teams IMO).
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2012, 01:47
Forum Manager
Legend

Maccabi Haifa 0:1 SC Ashdod

Maccabi Netanya 2:1 Hapoel Beer Sheva

Beitar Jerusalem 0:1 Hapoel Acco

Bnei Sakhnin 1:3 Hapoel Ramat Gan

Bnei Yehuda 3:1 Hapoel Haifa

Maccabi has only 1 point from four games and continues to be a dissapointment. The greens missed many opportunities, but didn´t have the tranquility to score. The had a clear penalty not given on Ndluvu, but still is not enough for a team that wants to win the league.

Beitar missed many oportunities and IMO didn´t deserve to lose against Acco. Maybe Magralshvili could play leftback at the NT instead of Ziv? Better option IMO.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2012, 05:04 Thread Starter
The 12th Player
Premier Player

hahahaha, Ramat Asharon won hapoel-tel-aviv 1-0 ! thats so great
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2012, 17:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
hahahaha, Ramat Asharon won hapoel-tel-aviv 1-0 ! thats so great
I saw the highlights of the game and later read the reports, Ramat HaSharon apparently deserved this win as they seemed more organized than Hapoel Tel Aviv.
If you take a look at their players they have a decent team with experienced players, Baldut, Dego, Nir, Mussa and a mix a of youth ones.
They won´t be an easy team to beat this season.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2012, 17:18
Forum Manager
Legend

Looking forward for today´s game between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Kiriat Shmona! SHould be a very interesting one.

Abu Zeid who came from Bnei yehuda might make his debut and the same goes to Earnshaw who will start from the bench.

Probable Maccabi lineup: Enyeama, Vered, C. Garcia, Ziv; Yeini (Abu Zeid), Radi, G. Garcia, Atar, Dabbur, Collauti.

Probable Kiriat Shmona lineup: Amos; Gabay, Hasarmeh, Tzedek, Matovic; Gazal, Einvinder, Rochet, Tasevskiy, Abuhaztera, Lencse.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2012, 22:04 Thread Starter
The 12th Player
Premier Player

what an incredible amazing team!! 4-0 over the champs!!!!
i lost my mind! first game for me in bloomfield this year after my reserve duty, and thanks god got my season ticket to gate 11 back, and i missed it so much!!!
what a great evening!!!
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2012, 02:12
Forum Manager
Legend

First half was tight and Kiriat Shmona defended well, Maccabi didn´t create many chances until the nice Alberman pass to Gonzalo Garcia who managed to dominate the ball after a Gabay mistake and slot in.

Second half, the penalty sealed the result for Maccabi, with 2-0 up Tzedek given a red card, it was a matter of administrating the result.

But i liked the way the team gained many balls in midfield. Alberman and Dahan were great today and Kiriat Shmona midfielders created very few good passes. It is not the "tique-taka", but it is efficient with good defensive work and pressing and scoring the opportunities upfront.

I just believe we need a more speedy player upfront. We have Radi and Atar who are fast players, but they aren´t the type of players who change the pace of play or offensive moves.

But can´t complain, we are leading and looking solid.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2012, 22:09
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
This season sucks!!!!!!!

Ashdod bney zonot!!!!
REVIVO!!!!! WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2012, 19:25
Forum Manager
Legend

Well it is still early, but Maccabi has shown until now efficiency in all of its games where they were the better side.

Above all, the mental work has changed aswell, Maccabi faced different opponents and different situations during these these games and knew how to cope with it, which in not a distant past would mean crisis and problems. That for me is the reason for optimism.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2012, 19:27
Forum Manager
Legend

As for Ashdod, they have been doing a great job over there with limited resources for some time now. They have a great youth academy for Israeli levels and the team is always in the top half of the table in the last seasons. It is an example of long term project that works.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in