Adidas to sponsor Haifa, leaving Beitar! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2011, 11:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Adidas to sponsor Haifa, leaving Beitar!

Adidas announced today together with Maccabi Haifa press department that they will sponsoring the greens next season.
The German brand said that they have been for some seasons trying to convince Yakov Shachar to get their logo, but the Haifa boss always kept with Lotto. This time Adidas offered a very big sum something that Lotto couldn´t cope with and after almost 20 years Lotto won´t be Haifa´s sport sponsor anymore.

Adidas says that they are looking forward in having their name related with "the best team in Israel" and announced that they will leave Beitar next season. The team from the capital will return with Diadora.

Kappa, certainly you will have a lot of comments on this issue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2011, 01:03
Premier Player

I would love to see Nike do Haifa's Uniform's..that would be interesting..However that is too bad about adidas, I like Haifa's uniforms this season, and I find adidas's uniforms are too cookie cutter for me.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2011, 10:23 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golasa12 View Post
I would love to see Nike do Haifa's Uniform's..that would be interesting..However that is too bad about adidas, I like Haifa's uniforms this season, and I find adidas's uniforms are too cookie cutter for me.
I personally like the Adidas style uniform, depending on the way they will make it, will be nice.

Haifa uniform has been nice with Lotto, but apparently Adidas made a very good offer and Shachar didn´t accpt some years ago because the Lotto director is his personal friend as far as I have read.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2011, 21:18
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
Adidas announced today together with Maccabi Haifa press department that they will sponsoring the greens next season.
The German brand said that they have been for some seasons trying to convince Yakov Shachar to get their logo, but the Haifa boss always kept with Lotto. This time Adidas offered a very big sum something that Lotto couldn´t cope with and after almost 20 years Lotto won´t be Haifa´s sport sponsor anymore.

Adidas says that they are looking forward in having their name related with "the best team in Israel" and announced that they will leave Beitar next season. The team from the capital will return with Diadora.

Kappa, certainly you will have a lot of comments on this issue
This is hypocrisy....

I dont understand why 2 teams cant share Adidas. Why do we get the Diadora label? Where is Beitar from? Ghana?? This is an insult. For years I was depending on the Adidas logo...it was part of me..now i see they dont care about me

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2011, 14:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

There are many brands that want to share the market, Umbro, Puma, Diadora, Nike and of course Adidas is over there, there are even the this new Israeli sponsor who trying to get some teams, so naturally it is tough to see the big teams with the same shirt sponsor.

As the Adidas spoekesman said, they want to associate their brand with the "best team in Israel" in their view which would implicate in consolidating their name with quality according to their strategy in Israeli market and a possible exposure abroad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in