Maccabi already prepares itself for next season. - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 180 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2010, 20:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Maccabi already prepares itself for next season.

Today Maccabi Tel Aviv announced the signing of Israeli international Roberto Collauti in a three year contract deal. The striker who is currently at the German Bundesliga outfit, Borussia Monchngladbach, is set to guide the yellow and blue attack next season.

With the current bad results, especially due to many chances missed, Collauti is expected to cure one of Maccabi´s chronical problems from the past seasons.

Good to see that the management is working on a long term process and signing good players.
berko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 180 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2010, 23:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
It seems that Pessach will be very happy at the Maccabi Tel Aviv ranks. After the anouncement that striker Roberto Collauti will sign, now the management informed the press that Yoav Ziv will sign as well for three year contract.

Maccabi is working early and this is very good. With the maintanence of the yougsters plus some key players that will arrive like Collauti and Ziv, Maccabi could dream of a possible title next season.
berko is offline  
post #3 of 180 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2010, 12:40 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Maccabi Tel Aviv will also try to bring Gal Alberman. Borussia Monchengladbach says it will not make things difficult for the defensive midfielder return to Israel.
berko is offline  
 
post #4 of 180 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2010, 22:59
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Basically all Maccabi Tel Aviv is doing...now is brining in Israeli's who play abroad basically.....


Alberman might be a good fit....
Im worried with Colautti however....he's not as consistent in Mong'bach so i am worried about his character. Other then that, who knows...maybe he enjoys Israel's play in the League somehow. He will be turning 30 in the next season so they might want to make him a sort of leader.

So who else does Mighty Tel Aviv wanna add?
Bring back Ben Haim, your boyhood player from England ?

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #5 of 180 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2010, 23:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
Basically all Maccabi Tel Aviv is doing...now is brining in Israeli's who play abroad basically.....


Alberman might be a good fit....
Im worried with Colautti however....he's not as consistent in Mong'bach so i am worried about his character. Other then that, who knows...maybe he enjoys Israel's play in the League somehow. He will be turning 30 in the next season so they might want to make him a sort of leader.

So who else does Mighty Tel Aviv wanna add?
Bring back Ben Haim, your boyhood player from England ?
Ben Haim, another Maccabi youth product. He will be tough to bring to be honest, he will stay in England. BUt Maccabi wants a central defender and there are talks that the team will try to bring Avi Strul (another homegrown player)

Collauti is a great gamble. He will be very important for the clubs success. He is what the teams needs right now: a decent striker, someone who could tap in the many opportunities we create during the games.
berko is offline  
post #6 of 180 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2010, 05:23
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
2nd round of galacticos?

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #7 of 180 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2010, 11:14
ZZZ
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Posts: 728
I think Maccabi should buy Barda, because they need a goalscorer and his the right man for the job.
ZZZ is offline  
post #8 of 180 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2010, 13:04
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Posts: 293
Maccabi decide to make proccedings short and bulid a new team that will be ready to fight for the league next season.
Colautti in shape is the best goal scorer in Israel.
Yoav Ziv with confidence is a good wing back with very good physical abilities.

I also read that they want Alberman(although i heard will move to spain instead) who was the best player in the league at his time and he can really make the difference for Maccabi.
There are negotiation with Strul who will bring stabilty in the back along side Raldes.
And "Ha'aretz" claims that Almog Cohen agreed terms also and is wating to see if his deal to Germany happens or not.

Looks like Maccabi's defeats against Hapoel and Haifa really struck hard with Goldhar in he decided to bring the players that will take to that level,all there is to see is if that really happens.
Ariel is offline  
post #9 of 180 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2010, 15:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
Maccabi decide to make proccedings short and bulid a new team that will be ready to fight for the league next season.
Colautti in shape is the best goal scorer in Israel.
Yoav Ziv with confidence is a good wing back with very good physical abilities.

I also read that they want Alberman(although i heard will move to spain instead) who was the best player in the league at his time and he can really make the difference for Maccabi.
There are negotiation with Strul who will bring stabilty in the back along side Raldes.
And "Ha'aretz" claims that Almog Cohen agreed terms also and is wating to see if his deal to Germany happens or not.

Looks like Maccabi's defeats against Hapoel and Haifa really struck hard with Goldhar in he decided to bring the players that will take to that level,all there is to see is if that really happens.

Until now the rumours are only regarding Israeli players. I believe it is the right path because it is easier to negotiate and the players know what Maccabi Tel Aviv means.
Barda will be good as well, but with the signing of Collauti we do really have a great goal scorer and in form like you said makes all the difference and what exactly has lacked the young Maccabi team this season.

Strul would be perfect signing. We need a central defender for next season. Raldes made a good season, but I am not convinced by him. Maccabi announced today they will renew his contract.

Almog Cohen would be a good signing, but do you think he is better than Yeini or Jan?
berko is offline  
post #10 of 180 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2010, 13:46
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Posts: 293
Quote:
Almog Cohen would be a good signing, but do you think he is better than Yeini or Jan?
I think his better because his a kind of a fusion between the two of them.
While Jan is a holding midfilder who focuses on defense and has low technique, Yeini is more of a defensive midfielder playmaker,like Pirlo or Xabi Alonso, who has goos attacking abilities but is very naive defensive ways and is not aggressive enough.
Almog Cohen does both of the parts good and has more experience as a leader of a team.
And remember he is allready wanted in Europe so Maccabi can sign him for free in sell him for big bucks.
Ariel is offline  
post #11 of 180 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2010, 23:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
I think his better because his a kind of a fusion between the two of them.
While Jan is a holding midfilder who focuses on defense and has low technique, Yeini is more of a defensive midfielder playmaker,like Pirlo or Xabi Alonso, who has goos attacking abilities but is very naive defensive ways and is not aggressive enough.
Almog Cohen does both of the parts good and has more experience as a leader of a team.
And remember he is allready wanted in Europe so Maccabi can sign him for free in sell him for big bucks.
True, that is a good point. I like both Jan and Yeini because they play with neshama. They know the importance of the club and what it represents, but of course in terms of abilities I agree with your point, maybe it would be better to bring Almog Cohen.

But guess we won´t be able to compete with a Bundesliga team. Almog would certainly like to move to Germany.
berko is offline  
post #12 of 180 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2010, 16:14 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
It is rumoured that Young Boys from Switzerland will make a bid for Emanuel Mayuke for around 4M dollars.
berko is offline  
post #13 of 180 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2010, 17:27
ZZZ
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Posts: 728
This is interesting, I don't think he would be a huge loss for Maccabi Tel Aviv, so they should sell him.
ZZZ is offline  
post #14 of 180 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2010, 18:02
Premier Player
 
Schnorrer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Venezuela
Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
Posts: 1,790
jesus imagine if we get Itzhaki and Alberman...our team would be the best in Israel...just imagine this..!!

-------Colautti---Itzhaki

-Israelevich----------Buzaglo
-------Alberman--Yeini

--Ziv--Tomasic--Raldes--Shpungin

------------Strauber

and really good subs like...
Kapiloto
Gafney
Jan
Shivhon
Komac
Malul
Avigdor
Mayuka
Azran

next season seems to be pretty good for us...i think we need a good defender like Maimon and we're all done..!!!
Schnorrer is offline  
post #15 of 180 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2010, 02:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnorrer View Post
jesus imagine if we get Itzhaki and Alberman...our team would be the best in Israel...just imagine this..!!

-------Colautti---Itzhaki

-Israelevich----------Buzaglo
-------Alberman--Yeini

--Ziv--Tomasic--Raldes--Shpungin

------------Strauber

and really good subs like...
Kapiloto
Gafney
Jan
Shivhon
Komac
Malul
Avigdor
Mayuka
Azran

next season seems to be pretty good for us...i think we need a good defender like Maimon and we're all done..!!!
Unlikely that Itzhaki will come, he will probably leave to Europe. Anderlecht and Brugge are rumoured to be after him.

As for our team, you forgot to add Iliev. He is a great player and his injury not coincidentaly made our performances drop as well. Buzaglo and Iliev together in midfield with Collauti to finish the moves will be a great team. Alberman together with Yeini as defensive midfielders another good pair.

Mayuke is having a good season and Maccabi recently renewed his contract, but if we receive a good offer the board will sell him without a doubt.
berko is offline  
post #16 of 180 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2010, 03:06
Premier Player
 
Golasa12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
Unlikely that Itzhaki will come, he will probably leave to Europe. Anderlecht and Brugge are rumoured to be after him.

As for our team, you forgot to add Iliev. He is a great player and his injury not coincidentaly made our performances drop as well. Buzaglo and Iliev together in midfield with Collauti to finish the moves will be a great team. Alberman together with Yeini as defensive midfielders another good pair.

Mayuke is having a good season and Maccabi recently renewed his contract, but if we receive a good offer the board will sell him without a doubt.
Without a doubt Iliev is a big reason that Maccabi got off to such a good start. I also agree with Berko on Itzhaki, its highly unlikely that Beitar will sell him to an Israeli team. Its more likely that he goes abroad. It doesn't make sense for Maccabi to sell Mayuka either, 1.4 million really isn't that much, Mayuka has more value to the team, let him mature and sell him next year.

http://www.israelfootball.wordpress.com
Golasa12 is offline  
post #17 of 180 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2010, 05:54
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbozo21 View Post
Wheres all the blogs that i did?

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #18 of 180 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2010, 14:44
Premier Player
 
Golasa12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Posts: 1,655
I don't really know...
Golasa12 is offline  
post #19 of 180 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 05:06
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Stanko 05's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Holyland
Teams: INTER
Posts: 20,196
Raldes is not gonna stay next year either, which is the biggest loss to our team.

Can't think/see anyone else we can bring who would be as good and influential.

Defenetly one if not the best CB I have ever seen play in the Israeli league, he's just 1-2 levels above this league when it comes to defending.
Stanko 05 is offline  
post #20 of 180 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 17:02
Premier Player
 
Schnorrer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Venezuela
Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
Posts: 1,790
we can try to get Rami Gershon he did a GREAT job with Standard plus he's very young, btw why is Raldes leaving?
Schnorrer is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome