Aguiar Hospitalized! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old January 14th, 2010, 18:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Aguiar Hospitalized!

New Beitar Jerusalem boss Guma Aguiar was forced to be hospitalized by the government yesterday night with the reason of being considered in psychological problems.
The energy billionaire who bought the club from Arkady Gaidamek recently claimed to have entered Gaza earlier this week and negotiate the freedom of captured soldier Gilad Shalit.

Apparently Aguiar has been in the hospital and only his relatives know his real conditions.

It is known that Aguiar has suffered some pshycological pressure from tax autorities lately and the family has claimed this is affecting him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old January 15th, 2010, 17:35
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Ooooo great

We can never find a good owner

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2010, 03:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

It seems Aguiar left to another hospital after his wife pressured the authorities.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2010, 14:11
Legend

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old February 2nd, 2010, 19:00 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

More headaches for Beitar. Aguiar´s lawyer said the Aguiar won´t support Beitar Jerusalem neither Hapoel Jerusalem´s basketball team since he needs to rest and spend more time with his family. This means the club won´t receive part of the expected money and is seriously risked to sell its main players for next season.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2010, 21:54
Rising Star

Dear god, being a Beitar fan isn't easy...
When the **** will we have an owner allready?!
Beitar are breaking up by the minute.

p.s.

I hope Guma feels well,he did do a lot for us.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2010, 22:15
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
Dear god, being a Beitar fan isn't easy...
When the **** will we have an owner allready?!
Beitar are breaking up by the minute.

p.s.

I hope Guma feels well,he did do a lot for us.
A long time ago i was thinking about Aguiar and his history..being 26 and buying into ventures and becoming a millionaire in no time.

This week I had a dream that I owned an Israeli club. Hapoel Haifa out of all of them and that I had money and i was being interviewed on Israeli TV and talking about my fortunes and my purchase.

Never know. Maybe one day, it will come true....and hopefully i will buy a team..possibly Beitar... but if they are taken... i guess Hapoel is the next option

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2010, 00:12
Premier Player

apparently Beitar should be fine next season, as long as they sell Vered,Bruchyan, and Itzhaki. Because some of their high wage players are gonna be out of contract.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2010, 12:36
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbozo21 View Post
apparently Beitar should be fine next season, as long as they sell Vered,Bruchyan, and Itzhaki. Because some of their high wage players are gonna be out of contract.
If you call that fine...
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 12:05 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

The problem is that selling these important players will be almost impossible to replace them. With no big money, no investor, no attractive wages comparing to its main rivals, most likely no Europe next season, Beitar wil lonly have the rely on their history and tradition to attract big players in Israeli league to come. They will be financially saved, but not able to keep up a fight for titles.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 12:42
ZZZ
Rising Star

Beitar will be relegation favorites for sure if they sell there best players.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 13:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
I wouldn´t say relegation candidates, they still have strong appeal and would attract good players for our league level. Of course, Itzhaki, Baruchyan VEred and Ben Shushan are important players and have key role at the team, but there others such as Rikan, Kozokin, Harush who could contribute aswell. (Ok they aren´t from the same level and importance as the players mentioned above, but they wouldn´t leave the team weak).
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 14:37
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
We're allready getting by in Baruchian and Itzhaki's worst season ever, and being coached by a gym teacher.
I can see beitar with Azriel,Ben Shushan,Rikan,Harush,Kozokin,Ben-Yosef,Moyal,Haddad and Toto having a much better season under a good coach. Say... Gutman(I feel like Tabib will fire him if they dont win the championship), azoury,Atar,Guy Levi or my two personal favourites Malmilian and Matheus(not togther).
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 20:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
We're allready getting by in Baruchian and Itzhaki's worst season ever, and being coached by a gym teacher.
I can see beitar with Azriel,Ben Shushan,Rikan,Harush,Kozokin,Ben-Yosef,Moyal,Haddad and Toto having a much better season under a good coach. Say... Gutman(I feel like Tabib will fire him if they dont win the championship), azoury,Atar,Guy Levi or my two personal favourites Malmilian and Matheus(not togther).
Tabib would be stupid to dismiss Gutman. He is doing a fine job at Hapoel and he is one of the best managers in Israel.

Matthaus would not come to Israel for a small sum despite Beitar being a more attractive club for him to work with than Netanya. Malmilian is an intresting option, but honestly from the ones you mentioned i see Reuven Atar as the best one.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old February 5th, 2010, 21:49
Rising Star

Tabib didn't like Gutman since he became Hapoel's part owner and tried to replace him with Ohana and Kashtan ever since he arrived. Gutman's contract is ending this season and it seems weird there been no talks about it, thats why i have a feeling that no chmpionship - no contract.
Matheus will be hard to get because of his big contract,maybe a sponser would agree to pay his contract?
Atar is a good option because of his excellent work with young players which will be important if we will have no new owner(I write this despite being really against him when he was in Beitar).
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old February 7th, 2010, 16:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Tabib didn't like Gutman since he became Hapoel's part owner and tried to replace him with Ohana and Kashtan ever since he arrived. Gutman's contract is ending this season and it seems weird there been no talks about it, thats why i have a feeling that no chmpionship - no contract.
Matheus will be hard to get because of his big contract,maybe a sponser would agree to pay his contract?
Atar is a good option because of his excellent work with young players which will be important if we will have no new owner(I write this despite being really against him when he was in Beitar).
Yes, but it would be stupid to dismiss him. I mean he is doing a good job and it is known that continuity of a work does is very effective in football. Hapoel are having a good European season and were fighting until two weeks ago for the title they should renew his contract.

Regarding Atar, why were you against him? Don´t you think he made a good job at Beitar?
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2010, 13:08
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
Yes, but it would be stupid to dismiss him. I mean he is doing a good job and it is known that continuity of a work does is very effective in football. Hapoel are having a good European season and were fighting until two weeks ago for the title they should renew his contract.
There are now reports of planings for next season between Gutman and Hapoel but i would not rule out him not continuing just yet.

Quote:
Regarding Atar, why were you against him? Don´t you think he made a good job at Beitar?
With Atar i had a lot of negative thought from the begining.
I never thought his sucses with Netanya was that impressive and that he was really PR'D. Netanya's game play had nothing special about it just 7 defensive players making long balls to three African forwards with no real ability.
His pick of foreigners wasn't good and his defense was built by Eli Gutman. Also i heard his really into gambling and i dont find that rather professional. I really wanted Roni Levi to come.

At his time in Beitar i stil wasn't impressed with the his tactics,at all looked to incidental in atack and to boring. there were a lot of long balls and not a good enough build up play. Also the way hi maintaind the squad was not good, Boateng and Abreu were released but no substitute was introduced so Dario Fernandez(atacking midfielder) and Itzhacki(second striker) had to play in the roles that did not fit them.
In the last 30 minutes of the state cup final game i sat down because it discusted me to se the "bunker" he made even though we were controling the game pretty easy.

Having said all that, i do appreciate the excellent mental work he did with the players(espically Itzhacki,Baruchian and Vered) and him being one of the two only coaches that trusted Baruchian in middle of tha field.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2010, 13:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
There are now reports of planings for next season between Gutman and Hapoel but i would not rule out him not continuing just yet.

With Atar i had a lot of negative thought from the begining.
I never thought his sucses with Netanya was that impressive and that he was really PR'D. Netanya's game play had nothing special about it just 7 defensive players making long balls to three African forwards with no real ability.
His pick of foreigners wasn't good and his defense was built by Eli Gutman. Also i heard his really into gambling and i dont find that rather professional. I really wanted Roni Levi to come.

At his time in Beitar i stil wasn't impressed with the his tactics,at all looked to incidental in atack and to boring. there were a lot of long balls and not a good enough build up play. Also the way hi maintaind the squad was not good, Boateng and Abreu were released but no substitute was introduced so Dario Fernandez(atacking midfielder) and Itzhacki(second striker) had to play in the roles that did not fit them.
In the last 30 minutes of the state cup final game i sat down because it discusted me to se the "bunker" he made even though we were controling the game pretty easy.

Having said all that, i do appreciate the excellent mental work he did with the players(espically Itzhacki,Baruchian and Vered) and him being one of the two only coaches that trusted Baruchian in middle of tha field.
I see. Well seems you a very demanding fan honouring the Beitar tradition

Well, i still think you were too harsh on Atar, he rescued Beitar and managed to give them an European spot (due to financial difficulties they couldn´t play in Europe this season). So basically you are saying that his success was mainly because of players talent and his only merit was on the mental part? Between Shum and Atar who would choose?

Guess that the bunker part you mentioned in the State Cup final is normal. I mean a big game against Haifa, and any mistake could be fatal. Plus, in Israel coaches are always under pressure so they prefer playing defensively and not getting closer in risking their jobs.

In your opinion who do you think is the best coach in Israel currently?
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2010, 15:25
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
I see. Well seems you a very demanding fan honouring the Beitar tradition

Well, i still think you were too harsh on Atar, he rescued Beitar and managed to give them an European spot (due to financial difficulties they couldn´t play in Europe this season). So basically you are saying that his success was mainly because of players talent and his only merit was on the mental part? Between Shum and Atar who would choose?

Well i think you are not demanding enough of Atar, he did get the championes and the best squad in Israel so i dont know about "rescuing" the team. We could've been even stronger by signing a good target man and a holding midfielder.
I dont think his succses is only because of his mental work but it is his main quality. other then that from what i read his training are also good.
His better than Shum no doubt.

Quote:
Guess that the bunker part you mentioned in the State Cup final is normal. I mean a big game against Haifa, and any mistake could be fatal. Plus, in Israel coaches are always under pressure so they prefer playing defensively and not getting closer in risking their jobs.
Well it might be normal with a team like we have today bu at the time it was not right, we were the better team tfor the first 60 minutes and then we gave up possesion and almost got tied(dont forget the game ended 2-1).

Quote:
In your opinion who do you think is the best coach in Israel currently
I think there is no question - Eli Gutman.
Gutman is the most complete Coach that israel has to offer.
His work on his gameplay is at the highest level,his preperation for certain games the same, he has good man managment which helps also to develop young talent, he makes almost no mistakes when it comes to foreign players,he knows how to handle the media. in short he represnts everything Israel is not.
And dont forget his sucsses so far:
cup winners with HBS signing Rosso for them.
Champions for the first time in history with Hapoel Haifa(Milenko and Uliyanov),in Europe they hade som nice results getting past Besiktas and Brugges beating Ajax in Holland.
Beitar were fighting for the league up until he left.
In Netanya he didn't stay long but signed the best CD in israel at his time,Luis Marin.
And of course today's sucsses with Hapoel.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2010, 17:34 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Well i think you are not demanding enough of Atar, he did get the championes and the best squad in Israel so i dont know about "rescuing" the team. We could've been even stronger by signing a good target man and a holding midfielder.
I dont think his succses is only because of his mental work but it is his main quality. other then that from what i read his training are also good.
His better than Shum no doubt.
Yeah, but that was the management who didn´t sign a targetman and a holding midfielder which could have given Atar a good option. Mental work is very important and half to a temas success. He would work well in small or medium clubs and make them achieve great results against superior teams, bnut maybe in a long term season he wouldn´t impress as much going for this logic.

Quote:
Well it might be normal with a team like we have today bu at the time it was not right, we were the better team tfor the first 60 minutes and then we gave up possesion and almost got tied(dont forget the game ended 2-1).
Yes, but i would also credit this not only to Atar, but also the physical factor. Haifa seemed better fit than Beitar and that was also a key factor why Beitar made a full retreat. And this is also a key factor for their success in the league.

Quote:
I think there is no question - Eli Gutman.
Gutman is the most complete Coach that israel has to offer.
His work on his gameplay is at the highest level,his preperation for certain games the same, he has good man managment which helps also to develop young talent, he makes almost no mistakes when it comes to foreign players,he knows how to handle the media. in short he represnts everything Israel is not.
And dont forget his sucsses so far:
cup winners with HBS signing Rosso for them.
Champions for the first time in history with Hapoel Haifa(Milenko and Uliyanov),in Europe they hade som nice results getting past Besiktas and Brugges beating Ajax in Holland.
Beitar were fighting for the league up until he left.
In Netanya he didn't stay long but signed the best CD in israel at his time,Luis Marin.
And of course today's sucsses with Hapoel.
You resumed it perfectly. I also agree Gutman is currently the best coach in Israel. IMO he is underestimated. Don´t you think he should be one of the NT candidates?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in