Former Hapoel Beer Sheva Player shot dead! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 01:42 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Former Hapoel Beer Sheva Player shot dead!

Police were investigating on Tuesday whether the death of former soccer player Eli Uzan was in fact a case of foul play.
Police inspect a crime scene....

Uzan, former player with the Hapoel Beersheba soccer club, was found dead overnight Monday in his vehicle. The car had crashed into a pole on Rehov Levi Eshkol.

Police were investigating the former soccer player's death since some of the evidence, based on initial police inquiries, do not jive with the normal signs of death by car crash.

Large amounts of blood found in the vehicle - more than would be expected to be found in a car crash - aroused police suspicions. Still, no bullets or other conclusive evidence were found on the body.

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 10:32
Star Player

israel...such a great country these days
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 18:43 Thread Starter
Legend

6 people murdered here...

soccer player murdered there....

and look..its the weekend....
cant wait to hear about park/street/club brawls that leave people seriously injured or dead..

remember that mizrahit song "ezeh medina" in the 1990's?

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 21:51
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Yeah, unfortunately crime has increased in Israel, especially after the big soveit aliyah.

Haval haval
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 22:23
BANNED!
Legend

Teams: Argentina, Russia, Greece, Israel, Czech Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
Yeah, unfortunately crime has increased in Israel, especially after the big soveit aliyah.

Haval haval
The murder rate in Israel is smaller now than it was in the 1990's...:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_rate_to_1999

So...
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2009, 22:28
BANNED!
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
israel...such a great country these days
1) Israel is spelled with an capital I.
2) Even though your tone is sarcastic, Israel is a great country, and the odd lunatic or fool who lives there won't change that.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 01:17
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purger View Post

So...
My bad then.

But we didn`t have mobs ( in big operations like Israel has right now) or swastikas in the early 90`s.

Anyways, it wasn`t suppose to be anything against anyone, just the fact that we are concerned that crime rates could increase especially since generally it is not easy to find a stable job in Israel nowadays.

And regarding Israel being spelled with capital letter, i admire your passion, i also agree we should have this proud feeling. Guess everyone in this forum has it, or else we wouldn`t be here trying to support this forum. Yarok Ole, didn`t mean it and we all know him and that he didn`t have any intention to diminuish Israel, actually he is one of the very few in this forum that actually lives in Israel.

But Purger, everything thing is peace man, hope we could keep the understangs here in the forum.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 02:47 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
My bad then.

But we didn`t have mobs ( in big operations like Israel has right now) or swastikas in the early 90`s.

Anyways, it wasn`t suppose to be anything against anyone, just the fact that we are concerned that crime rates could increase especially since generally it is not easy to find a stable job in Israel nowadays.
As a person with a Russian background..i kinda find it an insult to blame it on the russians.

Sure, they brought 'crime' and 'mafia' + 'swastica'...but they also brought in alot of doctors, professionals, academics and hard working people. People who pushed Israel into the 21st century with innovative R&D, amazing breakthrough technology and high tech patent ideas.

They also are big in marketing tourism to Israel. Did you know that Russia or the former CIS states combined are a HUGE tourist market (if not #1) for Israel? Thanks to 1.5 Million russian immigrants, they allow for good hospitality and the russian language.

But regardless, these russians, some brainers, some criminal ....are jewish and they deserve to be in Israel no more than anyone else.
Personally, there is only 2 types of Russians that i know. The intelligent one and the criminal.

Yea, you also talked about jobs and its hard to get a job in Israel and thats why some people, russian immigrants are turning into crime. But also look at these rich anglophones who are cocky in Israel and live in Raanana. I, as a person who lives in Canada and who have seen there attitude find it dispicable that they are living inside a bubble thinking that Raanana is their capital and forgetting about the 'reality' of Israel. They live or better yet price their houses in the millions, make everything overly expensive and hardly contribute (some of them) to Israel, but rather work in companies abroad and usually travel extensively...... how good is that for Israel? Have the land of haves and have nots?

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 03:02
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
As a person with a Russian background..i kinda find it an insult to blame it on the russians.

Sure, they brought 'crime' and 'mafia' + 'swastica'...but they also brought in alot of doctors, professionals, academics and hard working people. People who pushed Israel into the 21st century with innovative R&D, amazing breakthrough technology and high tech patent ideas.

They also are big in marketing tourism to Israel. Did you know that Russia or the former CIS states combined are a HUGE tourist market (if not #1) for Israel? Thanks to 1.5 Million russian immigrants, they allow for good hospitality and the russian language.

But regardless, these russians, some brainers, some criminal ....are jewish and they deserve to be in Israel no more than anyone else.
Personally, there is only 2 types of Russians that i know. The intelligent one and the criminal.

Yea, you also talked about jobs and its hard to get a job in Israel and thats why some people, russian immigrants are turning into crime. But also look at these rich anglophones who are cocky in Israel and live in Raanana. I, as a person who lives in Canada and who have seen there attitude find it dispicable that they are living inside a bubble thinking that Raanana is their capital and forgetting about the 'reality' of Israel. They live or better yet price their houses in the millions, make everything overly expensive and hardly contribute (some of them) to Israel, but rather work in companies abroad and usually travel extensively...... how good is that for Israel? Have the land of haves and have nots?
I am sorry, my intention was not to offend anyone. There are good and bad people in every nation and from every backround, i apologize if it seemed to critic on the Russians.

Maybe because of an experience my cousin had in Israel i followed a bit on an emotional path.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 11:02
BANNED!
Legend

Quote:

And regarding Israel being spelled with capital letter, i admire your passion, i also agree we should have this proud feeling. Guess everyone in this forum has it, or else we wouldn`t be here trying to support this forum. Yarok Ole, didn`t mean it and we all know him and that he didn`t have any intention to diminuish Israel, actually he is one of the very few in this forum that actually lives in Israel.

But Purger, everything thing is peace man, hope we could keep the understangs here in the forum.
As I have said, the fact that Israel has a few lunatics (like those teenagers born in the USSR who's idol is that Austrian *** ) and a few fools/criminals doesn't change the fact that overall it is a great country.

I thought he lives in Miami (or am I confusing him with somebody)? But regardless of that, I know that he didn't mean anything bad, and I didn't mean to offend him in any way either by writing that.

Of course, I don't want to fight with any Israelis/Jews.

Shalom.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 16:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
As I have said, the fact that Israel has a few lunatics (like those teenagers born in the USSR who's idol is that Austrian *** ) and a few fools/criminals doesn't change the fact that overall it is a great country.

I thought he lives in Miami (or am I confusing him with somebody)? But regardless of that, I know that he didn't mean anything bad, and I didn't mean to offend him in any way either by writing that.

Of course, I don't want to fight with any Israelis/Jews.

Shalom.

Good my firend, then everything is peace. Anyways i apologize you were offended, maybe i didn`t express myself correctly.ç

Shalom
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:25
Star Player

Quote:
1) Israel is spelled with an capital I.
2) Even though your tone is sarcastic, Israel is a great country, and the odd lunatic or fool who lives there won't change that.
i'm sorry...did i offend you? i'm 3rd generation israeli, i know this country, i live in this country and i see what happens here from day to day. israel truly is a great country, thats why every good idea that comes from here leaves just as fast since the government steals from people, and the cost of living can't nearly provide an honest waged man with a normal lifestyle...its real class here
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:30
BANNED!
Legend

No, you didn't offend me. Where in Israel do you live?
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:39
Star Player

also kappa and purger don't take this as an insult by berko, but robberies have doubled since the soviet immigrants arrived. I side with kappa in regards to what the russians have brought, they have brought doctors, athletes and a rich culture. However, they have also brought crime with them. Some came for ideology and some came because they had no money to survive. Some want to integrate and others don't want to speak a word of hebrew. Some are jewish and some graffiti swastikas....there is shit and there is gold in every population that comes to israel. I don't generalize but its true that ever since they arrived we've had more organized crime and sex slaves coming into israel
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:41
Star Player

Quote:

So...
...wouldn't this just contradict all you argue you for. The soviet immigration started in the early 90's as more came the homicide rate increased...according to your stats from the 97' to 99' the homocide rate increased....is it a coincidence that it increased during the large wave of soviet immigration?
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:42
Star Player

Quote:
No, you didn't offend me. Where in Israel do you live?
herzliya
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:57 Thread Starter
Legend

Don't you live in Miami still? done?

But looking at one type of people is not right. Sure they are bad experience but i seems Israel is always on the verge of a civil war that never happens.

Its like there is a conflict with Secular vs. Religious. Immigrants vs. Sabres. Russians vs. everyone. Ethiopians vs. Everyone. Ashkenazi vs. Sfaradi (As Yarok did early september ) Morrocans vs. Iraqis. Morrocans vs. Yemenites. Polish vs. All Ashkenazis. Romanian vs. Hungarian..
Whats with all this. Everyones jewish in the end!

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2009, 17:59
BANNED!
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
...wouldn't this just contradict all you argue you for. The soviet immigration started in the early 90's as more came the homicide rate increased...according to your stats from the 97' to 99' the homocide rate increased....is it a coincidence that it increased during the large wave of soviet immigration?
Actually on that table there is no data for 98 and 99, so I don't know what you are talking about.

The most recent figure for Israel is 1.87 per 100000 people, and in 1995, 1996 and 1997 it was over 2 per 100000 people, so the murder rate has decreased since the 1990's.

I mean, maybe in the place where you live the murder rate has increased since the Soviet Jews started coming, but judging from that table, for Israel overall, the murder rate has decreased.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in