Maccabi Haifa vs Beitar Jerusalem - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: What will be the result between Maccabi Haifa and Beitar Jerusalem
M.Haifa win! 3 60.00%
A draw 1 20.00%
B.Jerusalem win! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2009, 12:49 Thread Starter
ZZZ
Rising Star

Maccabi Haifa vs Beitar Jerusalem

This is going to be one of the toughest game Beitar will play this season, I think Haifa is just too strong for them and there playing at home, so I say a lose or maybe a draw, although I very much doubt that will happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2009, 12:56
Star Player

haifa to win, i hope arbietman starts and then the goals will flow. I don't belittle the beitar squad, but haifa is just in better form
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 06:39
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Beitar can always give Haifa a run for their money.

Im not going to say that Beitar is in the same par as Haifa right now, but I have seen Beitar do well against Haifa. Infact, i was there......Round 1 - 2004/2005 season. Never forget it... 1-1 game...

I think it was a good year for Maccabi Haifa in the end too!

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:38
Star Player

2-1 for haifa 80th minute, sorry for not posting i've just been really into the game. I have to say i'm very disappointed in beitar. They didn't come to play in my opinion they came to fight. So far beitar have 5 yellows, right now gershon just fouled katan for something I believe should be a red! he hit him right in the face and the ball wasn't even near katan. Anyways, haifa has been dominating, but beitar has also threatned in the few chances they had on haifa. First goal by vered with a big defensive mistake from haifa. First haifa goal was a real beauty with a series of great passes and a great run by ghadir who shot it in so clean. second haifa goal was by dvashvilli, with a a point blank header. Beitar now just got another yellow as i'm writing for tal. Really disgusting play by beitar. I don't say this because i oppose beitar, but i truly didn't want this game to be like it is...beitar is way to physical
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:40
Star Player

arbietman just missed a one on one against the keeper. Aroush is a real good keeper, ir ead a article about him where dudu awat said this guy is the real future of israels goalkeeping. He's also making some great saves today.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:43
Star Player

huge save by davidovitch! tamuz almost scored
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:43
Star Player

what an amazing reaction by davidovitch
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:46
Star Player

now we can figure out why arbietman does not start, just misse don an open goal, second time this guy (league scoring leader) has screwed up tonight
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:50
Star Player

by the way compliments to vered, great player

also kiyal is a bit more controlled and he's a very good player. He's playing strong, always pressuring the beitar players and making great passed for the attacking midfielders.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:51
Star Player

culma also can be eaasily overlooked, but he's been great

and....ITS OVER! Haifa win!!! It was legitimate victory, haifa threatned the most but beitar also had some great moments. I enjoyed this match alot
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:52
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Hope Dudu Aouate is correct. Ariel Harush showed a lot of reflexing today and that he has potential to be the future keeper of the Israeli NT.
Have we finally found a keeper?

Regarding the game, Haifa was prized with their will to win. Beitar had the lead and set back defending themselves even though they had some good plays in counterattack.
But Haifa is in great form and even with Katan missing a penalty they managed to turnaround the game.

100%record for the greens of the north. Beitar stays in sixth place with 11 points, 10 points behind Haifa.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2009, 20:59
Forum Manager
Legend

Haifa has a very balanced team.

Good keeper in Davidovich (even though sometimes he likes to give away easy goals), solid defending in Keinan and Teixeira is improving. Good sidebacks in Meshumar and Mesilela.

But midfield is the key figure. Kiyal and Culma are two players that don´t stop running during the whole 90 minutes and they really are unpleasant for any playmaker. Plus Kiyal has good long range shots.

With these two defensive midfielders, Haifa´s creative players have plenty of tranquility to create. Katan, Golasa (didn´t play today), Boccoli, Refaelov, Ghadir all have the freedom to make their play be fluid.

Dvalishvili and Arbeitman are proving to be lethal stikers at least in our league.

Beitar has also a good squad, but the fact that Haifa are playing in big level at the Champions is making the difference.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 09:39
Star Player

ghadir and katan were lethal yesterday.

There are thing i have to disagree with you about berko.

First of all our portuguese defender texeira is really not impressing anyone. This guy was the reason that beitar scored the first goal and he also fumbled some other balls that (if not for davidovitch) could have put the game at level.

I agree though that culma and kiyal are extremly fit players, they are running up and down and last night they played consistent, not one mistake on their behalf.

Dvashvilli is great, but he can improve on the time he releases the ball.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 09:51
Star Player

in other news, some retard beitar fans through stones and a stun gernade at Kiyal and his father....

Maccabi Haifa with a classy response. Saying that they know this is just a few bad apples in the beitar fan section, and that they hope the relations between beitar and haifa will stay friendly and warm as they are now...
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 13:45
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
in other news, some retard beitar fans through stones and a stun gernade at Kiyal and his father....

Today Stun grenade and stones...
Tomorrow a round of live fire from a magazine or two

La Familia strikes again

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 14:25
Premier Player

anyone have highlights?
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 21:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
ghadir and katan were lethal yesterday.

There are thing i have to disagree with you about berko.

First of all our portuguese defender texeira is really not impressing anyone. This guy was the reason that beitar scored the first goal and he also fumbled some other balls that (if not for davidovitch) could have put the game at level.

I agree though that culma and kiyal are extremly fit players, they are running up and down and last night they played consistent, not one mistake on their behalf.

Dvashvilli is great, but he can improve on the time he releases the ball.
I am not saying Teixeira is good, but if we compare him from the beggining of the season until now he has improved. But yes i agree he isn´t in the level right now of the other Haifa players.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 21:08
Forum Manager
Legend

Oh and also forgot to add a comment that Aviram Baruchyan´s presence is deeply missed in Beitar´s midfield. He makes a difference.
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2009, 23:45
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
I am not saying Teixeira is good, but if we compare him from the beggining of the season until now he has improved. But yes i agree he isn´t in the level right now of the other Haifa players.
Good or not, i agree that he improved...
but Maccabi Haifa came to the season this year bargaining with players who came from kinda sucky league's like Cyprus and Latvia.
I think they got back their ROI in many cases. Davishvilli is very good. Texiera is no biggie and doesnt cap for Portugal, but he can get comfortable in Israel as he did in Cyprus. Can he get capped in his country? i doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
Oh and also forgot to add a comment that Aviram Baruchyan´s presence is deeply missed in Beitar´s midfield. He makes a difference.
Very true...
I should have been reminded about it in the PL

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old October 29th, 2009, 09:00
Star Player

Shachar always get a ROI... for anything!

I think the player who really shined in beitar was Aroush, but I also don't dis credit Vered...i was really impressed by this guy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in