Europa League Matchday 2: Hamburger SV - Hapoel Tel-Aviv - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2009, 06:00 Thread Starter
Star Player

Europa League Matchday 2: Hamburger SV - Hapoel Tel-Aviv

VS

Venue

Group stage - 01 October 2009 21:05 (CET) (21:05 local time) - HSH Nordbank Arena - Hamburg - Germany

Hapoel Tel-Aviv had a great start to their Europa League campaign beating Celtic 2-1. Hamburg on the other hand, lost to the Austrian side. However, they seem to be waking up after a 1-0 victory over Bayern on saturday. I think that this one will end in a victory for hamburg since hapoel is facing them in Germany. However, on a good day hapoel can certainly hold them off to a draw at their own pitch, despite Hapoels terrible form in Ligat Ha'al. Good luck to hour communists!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2009, 12:43
ZZZ
Rising Star

I doubt hapoel will get any points here, since Hamburg just beat Bayern and are top of the Bundesliga, not to mention hamburg is hosting the Europa league final, so they will have extra motivation to get out of this group.

I predicted a 2-1 win for hapoel, btw.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2009, 15:33
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
is that persian guy still playing as HSV?

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2009, 15:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

no i think he's gone
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2009, 19:49
International

Persian guy? Wasn´t Martin Jol their previous coach?

Hapoel should play relaxed now, it is not away at HSV you need to collect the points, anything they get here is a bonus and they basically got nothing to lose. I do hope they can grab something because
a) in Europe I wish all Israeli teams well
b) I despise HSV and their racist fanbase
c) as a vegan I find it hard to show sympathy for a club named "Hamburger"
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2009, 04:43
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackedpleasures View Post
Persian guy? Wasn´t Martin Jol their previous coach?

Hapoel should play relaxed now, it is not away at HSV you need to collect the points, anything they get here is a bonus and they basically got nothing to lose. I do hope they can grab something because
a) in Europe I wish all Israeli teams well
b) I despise HSV and their racist fanbase
c) as a vegan I find it hard to show sympathy for a club named "Hamburger"
Yeah there was an Iranian guy who played for Hamburg (or was it Sturm Graz?) who refused to join his team in the trip to Israel alleging he wouldn´t play in "zionist soil".
With all the respect ***** him and ***** his ideas and ***** his aggressive regime who denies holocaust and our right to exist.

Israel is a better country without this type of visit.

Forgive my harsh words.

Anyways, regarding the game, Hapoel needs to focused during 90 minutes, they should learn from Haifa that one second of distraction it will cost the game and above all: They can`t miss opportunities in a such a big level of play.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2009, 16:49
Legend

What do you expect him to say?

I love Israel and im a closet lover for Israel?
He does that so that he wouldnt have his family targeted and people he'd know.....

i dont think most people care... Arabs care about everything..... They are personal anti-israel/west/american. He's different...

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2009, 18:35
International

Don´t be brainwashed by the media. The average Arab is not anti-western. To the contrary, the islamophobia in Europe is far worse and I am deeply ashamed of it, many Europeans can learn a lot from the solidarity that still exists in some islamic societies (of course their politicians are messed up individuals but that goes for lot of countries and says nothing about the regular citizens). The average Arab is much more tolerant than the average European nowadays, however they have bad politicians (but then, same goes for several European countries)

And anti-American? Well, I got nothing against their people and got several US citizens that are good friends... But purely political I am anti-american as well. The moment we got green light for political discussions I´ll be happy to explain my stands. Most of my American friends hate the US administration themselves and so do many Europeans.

Anyways, we all know Iran is amongst the most extreme regimes when it comes to their hatred against Israel. Their politicians are very aggresive, however Adminajad (I hope I spell this correctly ) did not deny the holocaust. Ahminajad did say Israel should not exist and such, which is of course unacceptable speech. This football player either has no mind for himself and is brainwashed by his politicians, or either he doens´t dare to speak out because he´s afraid that he or his relatives back home could be targets if he dares to speak out against his political leaders.
PS: some Belgian and French politicians said the holocaust was just a detail in history or denied it - for which I feel equally ashamed as for those politicians who are islamophobic (and worst of all, some are both antisemitic and islamophobic at the same time)

Whenever I read about politics and elections in Europe, I feel embarrassed and ashamed towards my Muslim friends and Jewish friends... Anyways, I won´t dig into this issue until we get green light for political discussions.

Back to sports: Hapoel need to get the points in their home games and probably can get a result in Vienna as well. Anything in Glasgow and Hamburg is a bonus, but it´s not there that they need to get the necessary points, so I´d say: play without pressure, keep in mind you got nothing to lose, and follow your own strength and then maybe a shock result is possible.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2009, 20:34 Thread Starter
Star Player

yea lets stick to the match...
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 18:23
Rookie

Yalla Hapoel Sheli
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 20:18
Legend

1-0 for HSV already.....

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 20:26
Rookie

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 21:30
Legend

3-2 now.......

Walid Badir got red carded and Yeboah scored

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 21:35
ZZZ
Rising Star

Wtf is going on in there???
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 21:47
Legend

4-2 now....

Haifa is a man down and HSV scored............
its a bout the end of the game........

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2009, 21:57
Legend

end game....
4-2

Hamburg was just the stronger side, though HTA put up a fight....losing badir was costly IMO

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2009, 15:54 Thread Starter
Star Player

badir is an idiot...anyone realize that in both haifa and hapoels matches our "cousins" got red cards....Kappa would you like to start the conspiracy theory?

Hapoel would have had a chance, enyema was amazing but the hapoel defense was horrible. Hamburg still the better side
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2009, 19:21
International

Still, Hapoel must go for it. I mean, look at Vienna. In theory the weak link of the group but they grab a draw at Celtic Park and lead the dance. Celtic, in theory the stronger side along with HSV, must be extremely worried already...

Hapoel played AWAY in the stadium of the current German nr 1 team and still scored twice and managed to make them work hard to keep the points. If they can do this away, then at home getting points is definitely possible. And I still think Vienna should not be such a problem, a 4/6 there and then getting points home vs HSV should get the second spot assured I think. If anything has been shown, it´s that this group is tight and unpredictable. Those thinking that HSV and Celtic would have a walk in the park clearly see it´s not gonna be like that. Hapoel should believe in their chances and go for it. The encounter with Vienna will be very important, a win means 6/9 which is a start anyone would want to have signed for prior to the start of the tournament.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2009, 22:38
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Anything could happen, but i see Hapoel clinching one of the spots for the next stage.

The curious thing is that Hapoel is not keeping their tradition of solid defenses from the last 10 years would say.In this period they were always a tough team to score against, this time they have Badir who is way past his time and played during almost his whole career as a defensive midfielder and not a central defender and Douglas da Silva who is decent, but nothing special. If it wasn´t for Enyema Hapoel would have conceded many more throughout last season and this one aswell.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2009, 22:46
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
badir is an idiot...anyone realize that in both haifa and hapoels matches our "cousins" got red cards....Kappa would you like to start the conspiracy theory?

Hapoel would have had a chance, enyema was amazing but the hapoel defense was horrible. Hamburg still the better side
What you talking about?
Conspiracy theories?
You hate your 'cousins' more than anyone here so use your greek ambitions for something and start rattling on them....

Arabs are aggressive players. You saw Bnei Shaknin, you saw Ahi Nazareth and if you ever see plays from A. Arraba you would agree....
They make really stupid mistakes....not trying to be sterotypical.....as most in Europe would say that blacks are good runners but bad when it comes to making targets or passing effectively...

Same goes to Basketball where whites or European players are less aggressive and more technical players who like point shots rather than shot + foul....

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in