Maccabi Petach Tikva vs. Beitar Jerusalem - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:02 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Maccabi Petach Tikva vs. Beitar Jerusalem

Game going on right now......


Beitar is winning 2-0

Idan Vered scores the first in the 49th minute
Toto Tamuz scores the 2nd in the 50th minute

Arik Benado got a red cad and was ejected...10 men beitar right now in the 75 minute

Beitar has 4 golden opportunities to score 4 goals....

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:14 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
The Greek - Awatt saga comes to Israel:

Ariel Harush complained of laser pointers being reflected at him from a high rise appartment near the stadium in Petach Tikva.

Unfortunately, the culprits didnt realize that its live and they were taped shooting the pointed from their window.....FML to them

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:14 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Idan Vered is really playing well. Impressive!!

Idan Vered gets subbed after playing an amazing match...
in comes our pervuian counterpart...Junior Vizia in the 87th minute

Vered gets a great reception for a great game.

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:16 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTO TAMUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!
TAYIM KIMU TAPUZZZZZZZZZZZ

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:20
ZZZ
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Posts: 728
petach tikva got a goal back, but beitar is gonna win anyway, woohoo.


Yeah, we won!
ZZZ is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2009, 19:21 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Dovev Gabay scores in Extratime for MPT....

making it 3-1....

Beitar's GA record ends after 3 round in the heat of 90 minutes
But....... 3 points for Beitar!!!

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2009, 05:29
Star Player
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Posts: 4,465
about time beitar score...tamuz is a champ, if shum gives him the chance to show himself more then i think he'll be out of our league...its just a matter of time. Idan vered, i remember i saw him play a game for the NT a while ago and i was really impressed.
ירוק OLE! is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2009, 07:09 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
about time beitar score...tamuz is a champ, if shum gives him the chance to show himself more then i think he'll be out of our league...its just a matter of time. Idan vered, i remember i saw him play a game for the NT a while ago and i was really impressed.
Idan Vered is young.
Infact this game featured along of young guns showing their skill...Vered, Tamuz, Ben Haim, Beit Shushan, Tamuz, Harush, Bruchyan and Itzhaki...

Lots of great plays that the young players made, but still room for improvements before they try to reach the NT level.

Tamuz is a great player and it will only take time before he will be great. It cant be that we throw him too fast in the starting line up although he seems to prove himself game by game.
As for the NT...i think next campaign he will definitely be part of the team if he excels.

Same with Arbeitman, who is the top scorer of the league...yet he gets benched by his club and not even talked about a call up to the NT.
Isnt that what NT needs?

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2009, 14:31
Star Player
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Posts: 4,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
Idan Vered is young.
Infact this game featured along of young guns showing their skill...Vered, Tamuz, Ben Haim, Beit Shushan, Tamuz, Harush, Bruchyan and Itzhaki...

Lots of great plays that the young players made, but still room for improvements before they try to reach the NT level.

Tamuz is a great player and it will only take time before he will be great. It cant be that we throw him too fast in the starting line up although he seems to prove himself game by game.
As for the NT...i think next campaign he will definitely be part of the team if he excels.

Same with Arbeitman, who is the top scorer of the league...yet he gets benched by his club and not even talked about a call up to the NT.
Isnt that what NT needs?
both arbietman and tamuz need to be playing a constant basis, but because both beitar and haifa have foreign strikers then it puts down the chances of these guys starting...its a real shame. Arbietman will find himself being a starter for league games but not for the CL games, which is till a waste of a talent.

Beitar, has a great young squad. I think that this year will be a bit sketchy for beitar, because they need to mesh and get some chemistry working. BUT if beitar manages to keep consistancy, meaning they keep shum for a long time and they are able to hold these young guys with them for another 2-3 seasons (which really wont' be easy with the way guys like tamuz are performing) then we can see an extremely lethal beitar that can find itself in the champions league. I have always said that beitar's problem is that it lacks consistancy, always running around. It reminds me, yesterday I went to the synagogue and the rabbi saysthat as jews we're always running around looking for oppurtunities, once there is a smart man who tells us "stop I wanna talk to you" we say "not now, i'm looking for a new way to feed my family" and the smart man says "but how do you know your running the right way?" this is the story of beitar in my opinion, always looking for a new coach, new players, but not looking at what they have. Beitar has a fantastic coach, if he screws up he's already at a professional enough stage to realize where he screws up and fix it, he doesn't need to be replaced and i hope the management at beitar realizes that.
ירוק OLE! is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2009, 05:25
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE! View Post
both arbietman and tamuz need to be playing a constant basis, but because both beitar and haifa have foreign strikers then it puts down the chances of these guys starting...its a real shame. Arbietman will find himself being a starter for league games but not for the CL games, which is till a waste of a talent.

Beitar, has a great young squad. I think that this year will be a bit sketchy for beitar, because they need to mesh and get some chemistry working. BUT if beitar manages to keep consistancy, meaning they keep shum for a long time and they are able to hold these young guys with them for another 2-3 seasons (which really wont' be easy with the way guys like tamuz are performing) then we can see an extremely lethal beitar that can find itself in the champions league. I have always said that beitar's problem is that it lacks consistancy, always running around. It reminds me, yesterday I went to the synagogue and the rabbi saysthat as jews we're always running around looking for oppurtunities, once there is a smart man who tells us "stop I wanna talk to you" we say "not now, i'm looking for a new way to feed my family" and the smart man says "but how do you know your running the right way?" this is the story of beitar in my opinion, always looking for a new coach, new players, but not looking at what they have. Beitar has a fantastic coach, if he screws up he's already at a professional enough stage to realize where he screws up and fix it, he doesn't need to be replaced and i hope the management at beitar realizes that.
Thanks for the Rabiis lecture. We get a lot of good messages from these speeches, especially now when we are approaching Rosh ha Shana.

About Beitar, what i like about them is that they manage to keep in the squad many home ground players and talented ones. It seems their youth is working and if well worked and with an experienced and good coach like Shum, Beitar could reach the top once again.

In terms of talent they are the best squad. Itzhaki, Ben Shushan, Tamuz, Baruchyan, Vered, Harush, plus players who are young and could improve like Kozukin, Danin, Rikan, Moyal and the experience of Benado and Guershon at the back.
berko is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2009, 05:31 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Kappa21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Posts: 11,734
Dont forget Idan Tal

Shum is key here. He is allowing alot of Young Players to do well and its a reason why if he would have gotten a stint with the NT he could allow players like Assuilin, Shekel, Vered and Sahar to play........He knows that if he is going to stay and succeed with the team (like in playoff, lose but then rebuild the team from where its left off at) he can do great strides..no pressure

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Kappa21 is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2009, 05:45
Forum Manager
Legend
 
berko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Posts: 12,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
Dont forget Idan Tal

Shum is key here. He is allowing alot of Young Players to do well and its a reason why if he would have gotten a stint with the NT he could allow players like Assuilin, Shekel, Vered and Sahar to play........He knows that if he is going to stay and succeed with the team (like in playoff, lose but then rebuild the team from where its left off at) he can do great strides..no pressure
True, forgot of Idan Tal, one of the best passers of the league.
berko is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome