Tragedy in Mumbai - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2008, 18:39 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Tragedy in Mumbai

I know most of us have been to chabad houses before, so this attack for me really struck home, Let us pray for the Chabad Rabbi and his wife as well as all the other victims of the terrible attacks there. May they rest in peace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2008, 20:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbozo21 View Post
I know most of us have been to chabad houses before, so this attack for me really struck home, Let us pray for the Chabad Rabbi and his wife as well as all the other victims of the terrible attacks there. May they rest in peace.
Yeah, it was a really tragic event indeed and very sad

Like you i have been to chabad and normally i pray in their synagogues when i attend the prayers.

If any of you are going to the synagogue these days especially today that is shabat, ask for refua shlema for these names: Gabriel Noach ben Freida Bluma and Rivka bat Yehudit.
The respective names of the Rabii and his wife.

And of course let's hope the 10 Israelis who are held as hostages in the synagogue also do not get hurt.

May G-d be with them.

Also our best votes for hindu victims.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2008, 19:38
International

I only caught up with the newspapers from this week today so I was a bit late to get the background details on what happened.

This is horrifying. How many more racial attacks do we have to bear before mankind is going to finally unite and learn to respect other points of view? Nearly 100 deaths, many more fighting for their lives in hospitals, government reacting slowly as if it was just a random riot ... This is horrifying. My condolences to all those who lost a loved one, and hopefully those in the hospital will survive so that the death toll does not further rise.

What a sick world we live in. And this news came 1 day after the news of a Brit having locked up his daughter for over 20 years with weekly rape... There seems to be some horror story daily in the news. This world is sick.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2008, 23:12
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackedpleasures View Post
I only caught up with the newspapers from this week today so I was a bit late to get the background details on what happened.

This is horrifying. How many more racial attacks do we have to bear before mankind is going to finally unite and learn to respect other points of view? Nearly 100 deaths, many more fighting for their lives in hospitals, government reacting slowly as if it was just a random riot ... This is horrifying. My condolences to all those who lost a loved one, and hopefully those in the hospital will survive so that the death toll does not further rise.

What a sick world we live in. And this news came 1 day after the news of a Brit having locked up his daughter for over 20 years with weekly rape... There seems to be some horror story daily in the news. This world is sick.
Yeah sometimes it is just better not to listen to the news or else we get depressed:frownani:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2008, 20:24
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Yea it is sad...

I like the others pray in Chabad....and i consider myself a chabad follower..even though im not religous..but i like too keep some aspects of my faith

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2008, 17:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
Yea it is sad...

I like the others pray in Chabad....and i consider myself a chabad follower..even though im not religous..but i like too keep some aspects of my faith
The same with me kappa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in