Xtratime Community banner

Ligat ha'AL - Round 7

832 views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  berko 
#1 ·
Some scores:

FT Maccabi Petah Tikva 1 - 1 Hapoel Natzrat-Elite

Not an intresting came at all......... Hapoel Nazrit is playing good, but cannot capiltalize effectively!

FT Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv 0 - 0 Hapoel Tel Aviv

I predicted that Hapoel might have won 0-1, but as u know Hapoel Tel Aviv is a poor effective team and they might succeed what they have succeeded........ in LIGA LEUMIT :crazy: :nasty: :yuck: :D

Game between Hapoel Beer Sheva and Ashdod is still in the progress.....

Game of the week:
HAPOEL HAIFA vs. BEITAR JERUSALEM :D:D:D:D:D

#2 ·
Game of Hapoel Haifa vs. Beitar Jerusalem is on....

it was 1-0 with Lior Assulin...scroing a brilliant one and then Haifa coming back...but its only the 30th minute..

the Israeli-Beitar Assault will come soon :D

#3 ·
**** OCHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another WRONG PENALTY RULED AGAINST BEITAR!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE THE CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3000 fans came to Haifa to see this cr****ap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIZAYON. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbang:

#4 ·
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! 3-1?!?!?!?!? THIS IS STUPID! THE WHOLE REFERRE"S ARE MAFIA RUNNED!! THEY CAN SUCK MY WINGATE ASS, CAUSE THERE ALL CORRUPTED! OFF WITH THEM!! :mad: THERE ANTI-COUNTRY AND PRO-CORRUPT!!!!

#6 ·
amfan said:
I read Haaretz and the Jerusalem Post, and neither of them mentioned anything about bad calls in the Haifa-Jerusalem game. They both attributed the lose to bad defending. Besides, why would they want Beitar to lose?

Its the leftist media conspiracy!!!!!! They gave Nimny a yellow for no reason..that was bullshit..then Indio gets a red...and then in the end, they get a penalty shot..

the whole thing is fixed...

we played f-cking 6 games already and 3 of them we could have won, but the cheap ass refeere goes the other way....
the games were

Maccabi Haifa
Hapoel Tel Aviv
and now Hapoel Haifa...

this is a rip off :mad:
Especially, when Ref's feel 'threatened' when there at someones home turf...to make good calls

#7 ·
beitar fans can't understand what their team is acapable of.
if they win then they think that beitar is going to be the next champion but if they lose to are on the way to liga leumit. i think that beitar will finish this season in 7-9 place. beitar fans don't have any grey spots just black or white

#8 ·
shay said:
beitar fans can't understand what their team is acapable of.
if they win then they think that beitar is going to be the next champion but if they lose to are on the way to liga leumit. i think that beitar will finish this season in 7-9 place. beitar fans don't have any grey spots just black or white

BEITAR ONLY EXPECTS THE BEST!
WERE NOT HAPOEL TEL AVIV!

#9 ·
Beitar's problem is that they don't know how to win away from home. They are a terrible road team. Simple as that. They did not lose the game because of any corruptiion by the official. People conveniently are forgetting that they were already losing 1-2 at the time of the penalty (which I agree was a mistake by the ref). The penalty was right at the end so they lost 1-3 instead of 1-2. If fans are looking for excuses they can always find them.

#10 ·
There are no excuses. You said it very well, the fans have already gotten used to our usual tradition: Lose away, win home, every week it goes like that. Our defense plain sucks, Ndala isn't a central defender but a leftback. True, Ohana is not a good coach, but not even Capello would have helped the current Beitar team. There are just too many problems right now. Anyhow Hapoel Haifa deserved to win, penalty wrong or right wouldn't have made a huge difference.

Hapoel Beer Sheva's loss doesn't surprise me, the team have no coach, no real leader and its in a total chaos. The derby result was very expected as well. I had the feeling Nazrath Illit could get something out of their game because Petah Tikva aren't really in a good period, but instead of a win they got a draw which isn't so bad either I suppose. So a pretty predictable round IMO, we'll see if it reflects in the Prediction League. ;)

#11 ·
Updates from the Sachnin/M. Haifa match:

Haifa is 1-0. Boccoli scored his 4th goal for the club after 16 minutes, nice work by Colautti setting up Boccoli for a swift strike outside the penalty box.

#12 ·
2-0.

21 minutes gone and Colautti once again gives an assist, this time to Idan Tal.

Looks like another clear win for Haifa on the way.

#13 ·
3-0, Colautti gets to score this time, Boccoli with the assist. What a game by Colautti, what a game by Haifa, crashing its opponent for the second week in a row. Roni Levi's team starts to show what the fans want to see.

#14 ·
3-1 now!

Abas Suan pulls one back for Sachnin...talk about a rain of goals.

#15 ·
You know whats going to be funny?

If this game ends 3-1, Haifa only let in 3 goals in the last 7 games....

impressive :drool:

#16 ·
4-1. Boccoli.

#17 ·
Final score: 4-1 to Maccabi Haifa.

And tomorrow's match will meet M. Tel Aviv and H. Petah Tikva.

#18 ·
Mideast Mirage said:
Beitar's problem is that they don't know how to win away from home. They are a terrible road team. Simple as that. They did not lose the game because of any corruptiion by the official. People conveniently are forgetting that they were already losing 1-2 at the time of the penalty (which I agree was a mistake by the ref). The penalty was right at the end so they lost 1-3 instead of 1-2. If fans are looking for excuses they can always find them.
Well like you said no penalty. We didn't lose the match because because of that (though nimni almost scored in the 90th minute), we lost because beitar played very badly throughout the match including the first half. There are 2 differnet seperate issues. Beitar IS playing quite poorly and the referees are still corrupted and are calling too many mistakes against Beitar... just look at the amount of wrong penalties already... there are seperate and don't contradict.

#19 ·
what i like about beitar is Asuilin is getting some form and scoring!! He needs a rythm with Nimny and we'll be on top in no time!!!!!

And prove all u unprovers wrong :D

#20 ·
Yes it's good to see Asulin scoring again although it was an easy goal, it gives him more confidence but he can't save Beitar all by himself.

#21 ·
GOAL!

What a comeback by Dego, after last week his adopting father told Klinger he wants to leave Klinger gives Dego a starting lineup spot and Dego repays him after 4 minutes only giving Maccabi the lead over Hapoel Petah Tikva.

#22 ·
Red Card for Omer Boksenboim, after recieving his second yellow card of the match. Petah Tikva is in 10 men.

#23 ·
Final score

M. Tel Aviv 1 (Baruch Dego 4) H. Petah Tikva 0 (Red Card: Boksenboim 35)

Another dull performance by Nir Klinger's side. :yawn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.