post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2008, 10:20 Thread Starter
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
NFL News / Rumours 2008 Season

Madison dumped by Dolphins, but good enough for Giants

By BOB BAUM, AP Sports Writer
January 30, 2008

PHOENIX (AP) -- Sam Madison went from bad to super, and he keeps the evidence to remind him of where he has been.

The cornerback was dumped by the Dolphins in March of 2006 after nine seasons with Miami, then was picked up by the New York Giants. Two seasons later, he's in the Super Bowl.

"Miami let me go, so what?" he said at media day on Tuesday. "They let a lot of people go that go out and continue to be successful. I'm just one of the guys."

Despite some injury problems, Madison has four interceptions this season.

"When you are let go, you always get a sheet of paper letting you know why they are letting you go and they just didn't think you are good enough," Madison said. "It's fun right now."

He still has that paper.

"I put it in my scrapbook and when you get that paper you look at it and say, `Really, I understand,"' Madison said. "It makes you want to go out and work harder and that is what I did."

As bad as they are, he said he still would like to play for the Dolphins again because they were the team that drafted him.

"It"s a business," Madison said. "You have to let things go and you just have to go on and continue to do the things you can do and try to help the younger guys because the guys helped me when I was growing up."

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2008, 22:22 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Add Mariucci to list of Redskins coaching candidates

By JOSEPH WHITE, AP Sports Writer
January 31, 2008

WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's time to move Steve Mariucci from "maybe" to "definite" on the list of Washington Redskins coaching candidates.

The former San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions coach will interview with owner Dan Snyder about the Redskins vacancy, a person familiar with the selection process told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The interview will take place in Arizona before the Super Bowl on Sunday, according to the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the Redskins have not publicly released the names of any candidates.

Mariucci has been cagey about his interest in the Redskins all week, regularly issuing non-denials when the subject was raised by colleagues on the air during his current job as an analyst for the NFL Network.

Mariucci's contract with the network expires after the Super Bowl.

Mariucci was 75-71, including 3-4 in the playoffs, over nine seasons in San Francisco and Detroit. He won two division titles with the 49ers and took them to the postseason four times in six years. He was far less successful with the Lions, going 15-28 before he was fired late in the 2005 season.

Mariucci joins former New York Giants coach Jim Fassel and Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks as leading contenders to succeed Joe Gibbs, who resigned Jan. 8. Snyder is also interested in interviewing Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels after the Super Bowl.

post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2008, 22:24 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Warrick Dunn: Done in Atlanta?

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update: Dunn's future in Atlanta is in question as he carries a $4 million base salary for the 2008 season, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Recommendation: New head coach Mike Smith and offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey want to develop a physical power run game, so given that they've already got a younger back in Jerious Norwood who doesn't fit the scheme, Dunn is probably going to have a new home in the coming months. He could wind up playing for Tony Dungy again in Indianapolis as a backup to Joseph Addai, but there figure to be a handful of other teams interested in his services as well.

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2008, 22:24 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo
Warrick Dunn: Done in Atlanta?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update: Dunn's future in Atlanta is in question as he carries a $4 million base salary for the 2008 season, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Recommendation: New head coach Mike Smith and offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey want to develop a physical power run game, so given that they've already got a younger back in Jerious Norwood who doesn't fit the scheme, Dunn is probably going to have a new home in the coming months. He could wind up playing for Tony Dungy again in Indianapolis as a backup to Joseph Addai, but there figure to be a handful of other teams interested in his services as well.

Wow ....we certainly would love to have him back in Tampa again !!!!!

post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2008, 22:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Bills to play eight games in Toronto

January 31, 2008
BUFFALO, NEW YORK (TICKER)

-- The Buffalo Bills have finalized a deal to play eight games in Toronto over the next five seasons, according to a report by The Buffalo News on Wednesday.

The Bills will play five regular-season games - one per year - and three preseason contests at the Rogers Centre in Toronto starting in 2008, league sources informed the newspaper.

According to the report, the deal has been in the works for nearly 1 1/2 years and is likely to be formally announced in Toronto sometime next week.

As a result of the schedule change, the Bills will play only seven home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, New York, reducing the number of contests for which season-ticketholders will have to pay.

The report also stated that one of Buffalo's home games in December is likely to be moved to Toronto, perhaps the last game of the season, when the Bills have a harder time selling out due to weather concerns.

A December game would be perfect for Toronto as it would take place after the season ended for the city's Canadian Football League team, the Argonauts.

According to the report, the Bills have a strong contingent of fans in Canada, with an estimated 10,000 crossing the border to pack the stands for home games.

Playing one game a season in Canada also may help motivate corporate support from Canadian businesses for some of the high-priced seats at Ralph Wilson Stadium, the report stated.

post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2008, 08:11 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

I JUST wanna wake up one of these mornings knowing the NE Patriots Organization will get punished .... and hard for all their misbehavior and cheatting ..

post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old February 10th, 2008, 11:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Kellen Winslow: Asks for Contract Extension

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Update: Winslow has reportedly asked the Browns to restructure his contract, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Recommendation: Winslow says he's one of the elite tight ends in the NFL, and an All Pro season certainly helps his stock. Winslow's agent Drew Rosenhaus is the man leading the charge, and will try to get a deal somewhere above the $4 million Winslow is expected to receive in 2008.

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old February 10th, 2008, 11:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Golisano still interested in buying Bills to keep them in Buffalo

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
February 9, 2008
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) --

Amid fears the Buffalo Bills could relocate to Toronto, billionaire Tom Golisano has had numerous discussions about purchasing the franchise and keeping it in the community.

"I've talked to all kinds of people, and I'm not going to say anything beyond that," the Buffalo Sabres owner said Saturday in reiterating his interest in the Bills should the team be put up for sale.

Golisano, who lives in Rochester, declined to say who has approached him or when those discussions occurred.

post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2008, 13:14 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Miami Dolphins release seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker Zach Thomas

By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer
February 15, 2008

MIAMI (AP) -- Leaving the Miami Dolphins' training complex at the end of this past season, Zach Thomas stopped to grab a souvenir.

He removed the sign that marked his spot in the players' parking lot, then waved it at photographers.

And as it turns out, Thomas really has left the Dolphins -- for good.

Thomas, a seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker and one of the most popular and productive players ever to wear a Dolphins uniform, was released Thursday, the biggest move yet in Miami's massive rebuilding project.

"I have a tremendous appreciation and admiration not only for the Dolphins organization, but for the fans as well, for all of the support that they have given me," Thomas said in a statement, in which he thanked owner Wayne Huizenga, new football operations head Bill Parcells and general manager Jeff Ireland.

The 34-year-old linebacker said he plans to play with another team next season, more than likely one that can contend for a Super Bowl title -- and give Thomas a chance at winning his first championship.

"I am healthy and look forward to playing in 2008, but will always consider myself a Miami Dolphin," Thomas said.

The team made Thomas aware of the decision Thursday morning.

"Zach Thomas has been a great player on this team for many years," Ireland said. "And because of the type of player and the kind of person that Zach is, this was not an easy decision."

Thomas missed most of last season because of concussions and migraines and was placed on injured reserve against his wishes in December because of nagging migraines, an aftereffect of an Oct. 21 car crash.

The move is the second major salary slash this week by the Dolphins, who went 1-15 last season and subsequently brought in Parcells to lead the rebuilding.

Miami trimmed about $9 million in 2008 base salary on Monday, when it parted ways with quarterback Trent Green, wide receiver Marty Booker and seven other players. Thomas was slated to make just over $5.6 million in base salary this coming season.

Thomas was the 154th player chosen in the 1996 draft, and many observers didn't give the 5-foot-11 player from Texas Tech much chance of making the Miami roster.

From there, he only wound up one of the best linebackers in Dolphins history.

Thomas led the Dolphins in tackles 10 times, is the franchise's all-time leader in that category by a wide margin, and his 168 games is the most by any Miami defensive player.

"In addition to his numerous accomplishments on the field, he was a leader off of it as well," Ireland said. "We want to thank Zach for everything he has done for the Dolphins organization and the South Florida community."

He was remarkably durable in his first 11 seasons, missing only 13 games, and recorded a career-best 165 tackles in 2006 -- an indication he wasn't exactly slowing down.

But Thomas missed two games in September this season because of a concussion, and on Oct. 21, he took another hard shot off the field. Thomas had eight tackles in Miami's 49-28 loss to the New England Patriots, and as he and his wife drove home that day, their vehicle was rear-ended on Florida's Turnpike.

Originally, the Dolphins said Thomas was uninjured in that crash. But he experienced numerous migraines following that wreck, and never got back on the field in 2007.

He was inactive for the next seven games before the Dolphins put him on injured reserve, officially ending his season and sparking widespread speculation that his time with Miami could be drawing to a close.

A week ago, new Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said no decisions were made about Thomas' status for 2008.

"We're doing what we have to do," Sparano said at the time.

post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2008, 19:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Bills WR Parrish arrested for DUI

February 17, 2008
MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA (TICKER) --

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Roscoe Parrish was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.

Parrish, 25, was stopped at approximately 4:30 a.m. EST on Saturday, according to police spokesman Juan Sanchez. The Miami native was driving his 2005 Bentley when he was pulled over while driving on MacArthur Causeway.

Parrish was taken into custody at Miami-Dade County jail and released later Saturday on $1,000 bond.

A second-round draft selection in 2005, Parrish also attended the University of Miami. The 5-9 speedster had 35 catches for 352 yards and one touchdown for the Bills (7-9).

Parrish also maintained his status as one of the NFL's most dangerous punt returners last season, averaging a league-leading 16.3 yards on 27 attempts.

post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Moss not tabbed Pats' franchise player
Browns, RB Lewis agree to 3-year deal
NFL considering change to playoff seeds
Cowboys use franchise tag on S Hamlin
Panthers release RB DeShaun Foster
Patriots hire Capers to assist secondary
Seahawks put franchise tag on CB Trufant

post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:54 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Builder Stephen Ross buys half of Dolphins from Huizenga

By SARAH LARIMER, Associated Press Writer
AP - Feb 22, 5:56 pm EST

Wayne Huizenga’s passion for the Miami Dolphins remains, but after more than a decade as their sole owner, he says it’s time for someone else to become the boss.

Huizenga announced Friday that New York real estate developer Stephen Ross would acquire 50 percent of the franchise, Dolphin Stadium and surrounding developable land.

“We don’t need some old guy limping around here trying to run this franchise,” Huizenga said. “I’ve been in this business 18 years now. Pretty soon it’ll be 24, 25. It’s time for someone else to take over.”

The NFL must approve the sale, which Huizenga said would be worth $1.1 billion.

Ross has an opportunity to become managing general partner in the future. Huizenga turned 70 in December, and he said his age and estate planning motivated him to make the deal.

“I will certainly be a part of this team, a partner in this team, until I die,” Huizenga said at a news conference. “And after I die, my family will have the opportunity to continue owning a piece. We will be a partner for a long time.”

Huizenga, the sole owner since 1994, will remain managing general partner for an indefinite period. His team is coming off a 1-15 season, the worst in franchise history.

“My heart does not want me to do this, but my head tells me it’s the right thing to do,” he said.

Ross is chairman of Related Companies, an international real estate development company, and he grew up in South Florida as a Dolphins fans. He said he considered buying other NFL teams in the past, but the Dolphins were his preference.

“I think the price I paid shows that,” he said. “I’m a fan to start with, and I’ll certainly be at the games.”

Huizenga said he and Ross will be involved 50-50 in decisions.

“It’s kind of like being married,” Huizenga said. “No, I take it back. It’s not at all like being married.”

Negotiations began last April and became public in December. Speculation about a deal faded when Huizenga hired Bill Parcells as executive vice president of football operations and pledged to remain majority owner.

“Right from day one, Bill Parcells knows or knew that we were going to bring in a partner,” Huizenga said. “I reminded him of that several times since he’s been at the Dolphins. I met with him again this morning. Bill has no problem with it. We both are very excited about Bill being on board, and Bill will continue to report to me.”

Ross said he hadn’t spoken with Parcells.

“You can’t help but respect the track record of Bill Parcells and what he can do for this franchise,” Ross said.

Ross, who has a home in Palm Beach, has been involved with sports before. He was a minority partner with the NHL’s New York Islanders, and in 1990 he was part of a group interested in bringing baseball to Miami.

Instead, Huizenga became founding owner of the Florida Marlins, then later sold the team. Huizenga also was the founding owner of the NHL’s Florida Panthers, then sold that franchise.

Football has always been Huizenga’s first love, but the Dolphins haven’t been to the AFC championship game since he became sole owner. They’ve failed to even make the playoffs since 2001 and last season lost their first 13 games. Last month the Dolphins fired Cam Cameron and hired Tony Sparano as their fifth head coach since 2004.

Still, for an investor, the Dolphins have plenty of appeal. Forbes Magazine last year valued the franchise at $942 million, with a revenue stream of about $215 million. The valuation makes the Dolphins the 15th-priciest NFL franchise.

“Having grown up in South Florida, Dolphins football has been a lifetime passion for me,” Ross said. “I am energized by this opportunity, and look forward to being able to once again watch the Dolphins win a Super Bowl alongside all the other loyal Dolphin fans.”

Ross would also become part-owner of a stadium that ranks among the NFL’s best. Huizenga recently committed to spend about $250 million to upgrade the stadium, with the final phase of work to be completed by 2009.

Huizenga bought the Dolphins from the heirs of team founder Joe Robbie for $138 million.

Ross ranked 68th last year on Forbes’ list of richest Americans with a net worth of $4.5 billion. Huizenga was 165th at $2.5 billion.

post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2008, 20:01
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
7 time pro-bowler Zach Thomas signed a 1 year deal with the Cowboys. The Colts, Patriots, and Texans were also in the hunt but Thomas naturally chose to play for America's Team.

R.I.P Ari
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2008, 22:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

gO zACH gO !!!!

post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2008, 13:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Cowboys, LB Thomas agree on 1-year deal
Bears sign QB Grossman to 1-year deal
Chargers TE Gates leaning toward surgery
Ross to buy half of Dolphins for $550M
Pacman won't be reinstated before camp
Falcons looking for Vick's replacement
Browns optimistic they can sign Anderson

post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2008, 13:33 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

New Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross a lifelong fan

By SARAH LARIMER, Associated Press Writer
Feb 23, 1:32 pm EST

MIAMI (AP)—Before Stephen Ross made his billions as a lawyer and real estate developer, he was a sports fan with roots in Miami.

The Dolphins were his team, and now they are on paper, too.

Ross agreed Friday to buy 50 percent of the franchise, Dolphin Stadium and surrounding land from owner Wayne Huizenga for $550 million, with an opportunity to become managing general partner.

“I have always been a great sports fan, a Dolphins fan, and I have always wanted to own an NFL team,” said the 67-year-old Ross. “To have this opportunity is kind of like a fantasy.”

The Dolphins are coming off a 1-15 season, worst in franchise history, and haven’t been to the playoffs since 2001, their longest such drought. But Ross was still eager to invest in the franchise.

“What better time?” he said. “You only can do better. The opportunity doesn’t come along every day.”

He is chairman of Related Companies, an international real estate development company. Ross, who has homes in New York and Palm Beach, ranked 68th last year on Forbes’ list of richest Americans with a net worth of $4.5 billion.

The lack of success last season prompted a housecleaning by Huizenga. In December he hired Bill Parcells as executive vice president of football operations, and last month Tony Sparano became the team’s fifth coach since 2004.

Huizenga said Parcells knew the sale was in the works, and he had no problem with it. Ross said he hadn’t met Parcells but looked forward to working with him.

Like Huizenga, Ross said he’ll “defer to football people” rather than be a hands-on owner.

Ross, who attended Miami Beach High School, went to the University of Florida. :thmbup: He earned degrees from Michigan and Wayne State law school.

He began his career in Detroit as a tax attorney, and his name is attached to the Michigan business school.

Ross was in his 20s when the Dolphins became an AFL expansion team, and in his 30s when they won back-to-back NFL championships in 1972-73.

“I remember the Dolphins first started and George Wilson was the coach initially,” Ross said. “Then Don Shula, how he took them from being a losing franchise to a winning franchise, I was part of that for all those years going to those games, and that excitement lasts a lifetime.

“That is all part of it, really wanting to be part of making that happen again.”

The deal requires NFL approval, which could come at an owners meeting in Palm Beach beginning March 30. Because the agreement is pending, Huizenga declined to discuss when he expected to give Ross to the chance to purchase full interest in the Dolphins.

“There is no time frame. There is a formula,” said Huizenga, the team’s sole owner since 1994. “That is one of the things the league does not want us to discuss at this time.”

Last year Forbes Magazine valued the Dolphins franchise at $942 million, with a revenue stream of about $215 million. The valuation makes Miami the 15th-priciest NFL franchise.

Ross was a minority partner with the New York Islanders, and was part of a group in 1990 that tried to bring baseball to Miami before Huizenga became founding owner of the Florida Marlins.

Ross also made an unsuccessful bid for the New York Jets in 1999.

“My interest and passion has strictly been football,” he said. “I was involved a little bit with hockey, but really my passion is football, and the only team I wanted to own was the Dolphins.”

Huizenga said it was time for another person to take control of the franchise, but said he and his family would continue to stay involved with the team.

“I will certainly be a part of this team, a partner in this team, until I die,” said the 70-year-old Huizenga. “After I die, my family will have the opportunity to continue owning a piece, so we will be a partner for a long time even after Steve becomes managing general partner.”

Huizenga bought the Dolphins from the heirs of team founder Joe Robbie for $138 million.

post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2008, 10:48 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie arrested after street fight

8 hours, 2 minutes ago

MIAMI (AP)—Minnesota Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie was arrested for aggravated battery after a street brawl outside a nightclub early Sunday.

McKinnie also was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence, according to a police report.

Authorities were called to Club Space after a fight broke out. McKinnie had been thrown out by a nightclub security guard and was arguing and spit on Eric Otero, according to a police report.

Otero, 32, said he wouldn’t press charges if McKinnie left. Authorities said the former University of Miami player then went to a nearby strip club, but later returned to Club Space and fought with Otero again.

Miami Police found McKinnie “in the middle of a large crowd, throwing punches and again yelling obscenities,” according to the police report.

Police told McKinnie to stop. He refused and boarded a bus. The bus driver was ordered not to drive away.

The 6-foot-8, 335-pound McKinnie, a staple on the Vikings’ offensive line since being drafted out of Miami in 2002, was arrested and bonded out for $9,000 at 2:25 p.m., Miami-Dade County Corrections Department spokeswoman Janelle Hall said.

Miami Police did not immediately return calls left by The Associated Press.

McKinnie has been in trouble before. The NFL fined him one game check for his role in a rowdy team boat party on Lake Minnetonka in 2005. McKinnie pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in that incident.

The Vikings released a statement Sunday that said, “We are aware of the situation with Bryant McKinnie. We will respond further once we have collected the appropriate information.”

A call placed Sunday night to Ben Dogra, McKinnie’s agent, wasn’t immediately returned.

It is unclear what caused the brawl. Police said McKinnie was transported to the jail with injuries, but the extent was not known.

post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2008, 11:43 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Dolphins active in free agency

7 hours, 7 minutes ago

MIAMI (TICKER) —Bill Parcells is wasting no time in reshaping the Miami Dolphins’ roster.

The Dolphins on Friday signed wide receiver Ernest Wilford, one of a host of moves the club has in the works.

Wilford was the Jacksonville Jaguars’ leading receiver last season after catching 45 passes for 518 yards and three touchdowns in 16 games.

Miami also acquired defensive tackle Jason Ferguson from the Dallas Cowboys for undisclosed future draft choices while signing free agent tight end Sean Ryan.

But the club’s biggest move came later in the day, when the Dolphins signed quarterback Josh McCown, according to a report in the Miami Herald.

A six-year veteran, McCown is coming off an injury-marred season with the Oakland Raiders.

A third-round pick of the Arizona Cardinals in 2002, McCown played in nine games in 2007 and completed 111-of-190 passes for 1,151 yards, 10 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.

McCown likely will compete with second-year man John Beck for the starting quarterback position next season. Earlier Friday, quarterback Cleo Lemon left Miami to sign with Jacksonville.

Ferguson, who played under Parcells with the Cowboys, missed the final 15 games last season with a torn right biceps.

Ryan, 2004 fifth-round pick of the Cowboys, also played under Parcells in Dallas. He has totaled nine receptions for 90 yards in 35 career games.

According to the Herald, the Dolphins also could sign linebackers Reggie Torbor (New York Giants), Charlie Anderson (Houston Texans) and Calvin Pace (Arizona Cardinals).

The NFL Network also reported the Dolphins have reached an agreement with former Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Randy Starks on a five-year, $21 million contract.

Named the Dolphins’ executive of vice president of football operations in December, Parcells has a massive rebuilding job in front of him after Miami went an NFL-worst 1-15 last season.

post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old March 4th, 2008, 20:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Brett Favre retires, so his last NFL pass was an interception
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old March 4th, 2008, 21:01 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Oh well...the Louisianna redneck had to do it..sooner or later...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in