Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Miami, Largo & Winter Springs !!!
Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
NFL picks for Week 8
October 27, 2007
By Chris Palochko
PA SportsTicker Staff Writer
While the best bets continue to be locks (the other way), last week marked just my second winning week of the year.
Season to Date: 12-19 Best Bets: 1-6
(Home team in caps)
1. (Best Bet) CHICAGO (-5) over Detroit - In losing their last two road games, the Lions have surrendered 90 points. While the Lions will be better in this spot, the Bears may have gathered some momentum after rallying in the waning moments last week. Plus, I just can't see the Lions sweeping the Bears.
PICK: CHICAGO, 24-16
2. TAMPA BAY (-3 1/2) over Jacksonville - Quinn Gray starts at quarterback for the Jaguars. That's enough to make the Bucs the pick.
PICK: TAMPA BAY, 17-10
3. CAROLINA (+6 1/2) over Indianapolis - Going against Peyton Manning always is a risky proposition. I'll take the risk.
PICK: Indianapolis, 27-23
4. Pittsburgh at CINCINNATI (over 48) - The Bengals have no defense. The Steelers have the ability to put points up. Sounds like a winning formula.
PICK: Pittsburgh, 27-24
5. SAN FRANCISCO (+1) over New Orleans - Plenty of unrest in the Bay Area for the disappointing 49ers. If you think the Saints are back to their 2006 form, all you need to do is look at last week's struggle against woeful Atlanta.
Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©
In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!
Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!
National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001
Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.
Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero