25 reasons why Notre Dame sucks - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 16:06 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
25 reasons why Notre Dame sucks

1. Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game in their last 8 attempts. And they've only been to 27 bowl games.

2. Notre Dame's fan base consists predominantly of fans who couldn't get into Notre Dame and have no idea where South Bend is on a map.

3. Notre Dame has a losing bowl record. And they've only been to 27 bowl games.

4. Notre Dame's Heisman winners are the product of popularity contests, not the product of the best performance by football players.

5. Similarly, Notre Dame's "national championships" are the result of popularity, and not the result of being the best team. You can be popular without being good. For example, consider the popularity of McDonald's and soccer.

6. Notre Dame's record in the past 50 years isn't in the top 10.

7. Notre Dame fans cite their record of excellence, despite most of their success occurring when the Charleston was popular.

8. The fight song is just terrible. Fortunately, we only have to hear it before the game.

9. Notre Dame has had major NCAA violations and went on probation for two years.

10. Notre Dame has had several incidents of racism.

11. Notre Dame represents itself as THE Catholic institution of higher learning, which is arrogant and untrue. There are many fine Catholic universities, such as Boston College and Georgetown.

12. Notre Dame represents itself as THE Catholic football factory. Perhaps someone should inform the Domers that recently, Boston College has the better record. And Boston College has faced a tougher schedule.

13. Firing Ty Willingham after 3 years, yet letting Faust stay on for 5 years. If you say this is a case of Notre Dame learning from their mistakes, then realize that Willingham had a better first year than Weis.

14. Hiring George O'Leary.

15. Joe Theismann.

16. Changing the pronounciation of one's surname from THEEZ-man to rhyme with Heisman. What a sellout!

17. Afraid to join a conference like the Big Ten. Could it be because Notre Dame has a losing record against the Big Ten since 1994?

18. Holier than thou attitude.

19. Fourth and short Jesus.

20. Exclusive TV contract with NBC, yet ever-forgetful of what Christ said: "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" (Matthew 19:24).

21. Notre Dame is always overrated by pollsters in pre-season polls, as evidenced by this study.

22. Notre Dame is always overrated in final polls, as evidenced by their bowl record. And they've only been to 27 bowl games.

23. The favoritism shown towards Notre Dame by media idiots like Beano Cook and Tom Lemming.

24. The Notre Dame hype machine.

25. That this is the only top 25 list Notre Dame deserves to be on.
Ambis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 16:08 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
I-A Winning Percentage in the last 30 years:

Rank College PCT W L T
1 Nebraska 0.806 299 71 2
2 Florida State 0.789 286 75 4
3 Miami-Florida 0.764 272 84 0
4 Michigan 0.758 274 86 5
5 Ohio State 0.741 267 91 7
6 Oklahoma 0.734 262 93 6
7 Penn State 0.723 260 99 2
8 Georgia 0.708 251 102 6
9 Brigham Young 0.703 264 111 2
10 Tennessee 0.702 250 104 8
11 Texas 0.699 249 106 5
12 Florida 0.693 248 108 6
13 Alabama 0.692 251 111 2
14 Southern Cal 0.691 247 108 8
15 Boise State 0.688 100 45 1
16 Auburn 0.678 237 111 6
17 Notre Dame 0.678 240 113 4
Ambis is offline  
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 16:15 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
Their last 3 major Bowl games:

Fiesta Bowl - Oregon State 41, Notre Dame 9
Fiesta Bowl - Notre Dame 20, Ohio State 34
Sugar Bowl - Notre Dame 14, LSU 41


Yet the media will rank Notre Dame because they are Notre Dame... a team that has not won a Bowl game in almost 15 years and is afraid to join the Big 10 because they know if they do join they will never make another BCS Bowl game ever again. Oregon State drilled them the first time and LSU showed them last year why they have no business playing in a BCS game but because of their history and now Charlie Weis the media will keep forcing them down our throats.
Ambis is offline  
 
post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 16:21 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119



They also had the most overrated QB in Brady Quinn.
Ambis is offline  
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 21:59
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite
 
colocolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Miami, Largo & Winter Springs !!!
Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
Posts: 94,319
Lets barr them from the NCAA !!!!!!! :dielaugh:

Heck all MAJOR Florida Teams (Dear to my ) beat them silly !!!!

Chairman of the BORED !!!!!& MASTER BAITER

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
colocolo is offline  
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 22:01
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite
 
colocolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Miami, Largo & Winter Springs !!!
Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
Posts: 94,319
And Weiss cant even win a frikken lawsuit !!!!!

Boston jury finds against Notre Dame football coach in lawsuit over stomach surgery


By STEPHAN SAVOIA, Associated Press Writer
July 24, 2007

BOSTON (AP) -- A jury found against Notre Dame football coach Charlie Weis on Tuesday in his malpractice lawsuit against two doctors he claimed botched his care after he had gastric bypass surgery five years ago.

The jury deliberated for less than half a day before finding Massachusetts General Hospital surgeons Charles Ferguson and Richard Hodin were not negligent.

Weis, 51, who won three Super Bowls as the offensive coordinator for the New England Patriots, accused the surgeons of negligence, saying they allowed him to bleed internally for 30 hours before performing a second surgery to correct the complication.

Weis nearly died after the 2002 surgery. He testified that he still has numbness and pain in his feet and sometimes has to use a motorized cart.

Weis was stoic as the verdict was read and left the courtroom without comment. His lawyer, Michael Mone, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

The doctors declined to comment as they left the courtroom, referring questions to their attorney, William Dailey Jr.

"They and all of the staff down at the Mass. General wished Coach Weis well," Dailey said.

Ferguson, director of Massachusetts General's surgical residency program, and Hodin, a surgeon and professor at Harvard Medical School, said internal bleeding was a well-known complication of the stomach stapling surgery. They said they believed the bleeding would stop on its own and were concerned about performing a second surgery because of the risk of a pulmonary embolism.

Ferguson testified that Weis ignored his advice and pushed to have the operation done quickly rather than going through a recommended six-week preoperative program.

Lawyers for the doctors told the jury that Weis, who weighed about 350 pounds before the surgery, lost about 100 pounds over the next year and landed one of the premier coaching jobs in the country at Notre Dame, his alma mater.

The first trial ended in a mistrial in February after Ferguson and Hodin rushed to the aid of a juror who collapsed in the courtroom.

Weis decided to have the surgery after seeing a slimmed-down Al Roker on television. With a family history of heart disease, he said he was motivated by a desire not to leave his wife a widow.

Weis testified that he told only two people, his wife and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, about his decision. He told New England coach Bill Belichick he was going to have a "stomach procedure."

Chairman of the BORED !!!!!& MASTER BAITER

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
colocolo is offline  
post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2007, 22:04
Flo
Legend
 
Flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: California
Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Posts: 14,658
Being a USC fan, I can't believe I haven't spotted this thread earlier.

Good work Ambis.
Flo is offline  
post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 01:15
International
 
croatian batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: NYC
Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Posts: 5,057
HAHAHA.

Save this thread! Charlie is assembling an arsenal of talent. Check out his recruiting. This year is the calm before the storm.
With his coaching ability believe me we will be champions soon.



http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=880

Plus we got Flier today. A top 30 player!



Hey Flo, how's is that Reggie Bush investiagtion going? Word on the street is it's been merged with OJ finding the real killer investigation.:smileani:
croatian batman is offline  
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 01:29
Flo
Legend
 
Flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: California
Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Posts: 14,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman

Hey Flo, how's is that Reggie Bush investiagtion going? Word on the street is it's been merged with OJ finding the real killer investigation.:smileani:
Hey CB, long time no talk.

Bush investigation is noise level stuff. As for OJ, I think he's busy trying on gloves that fit.

I thought you'd inquire more about our two recent national championship trophies and asking how it feels.
Flo is offline  
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 01:39
International
 
croatian batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: NYC
Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Posts: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
1. Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game in their last 8 attempts. And they've only been to 27 bowl games.
We actually play real teams at our bowls! Unlike some Big Ten team playing Miami of Ohio in the Motor City Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
2. Notre Dame's fan base consists predominantly of fans who couldn't get into Notre Dame and have no idea where South Bend is on a map.
People from Ann Arbor don't even know where Ann Arbor is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
3. Notre Dame has a losing bowl record. And they've only been to 27 bowl games..
You know how many teams this is true of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
4. Notre Dame's Heisman winners are the product of popularity contests, not the product of the best performance by football players..
Like who? Other than Paul Horning there isn't a controversial Heisman winner from ND. Hell how didn't Rocket win one?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
5. Similarly, Notre Dame's "national championships" are the result of popularity, and not the result of being the best team. You can be popular without being good. For example, consider the popularity of McDonald's and soccer..
Yeah our popularity really helped us in 93 when we beat FSU and end up with the same record yet FSU is the undisputed NC. SO much for our immense popularity.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
6. Notre Dame's record in the past 50 years isn't in the top 10..
Once again we play a schedule. Unlike some of the conference teams.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
7. Notre Dame fans cite their record of excellence, despite most of their success occurring when the Charleston was popular..
Yeah I know the 60's 70's and 80's are so far away.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
8. The fight song is just terrible. Fortunately, we only have to hear it before the game..
Who's better. Most fans know our fight song why because its good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
9. Notre Dame has had major NCAA violations and went on probation for two years.
Have you seen the graduation rates at some schools. Only a few schools that I can count on my hand have higher graduation rates then us. I believe 3 or 4.

Ryan Harris an ND player said several schools from the Big Ten and SEC said "Why do you want to go to ND, you're going to have to go classes" Great values at these other schools


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
10. Notre Dame has had several incidents of racism..
What Hornung or firing Wilingham. Isn't ND the team that when they started playing football basically hated because of Catholics. I believe when they travelled to Oklahoma a burning cross was waiting for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
11. Notre Dame represents itself as THE Catholic institution of higher learning, which is arrogant and untrue. There are many fine Catholic universities, such as Boston College and Georgetown..
Why are there fan bases so small? Because ND travelled around the country and played anyone and gained a large following from Catholics. BC rarely left New England. Not my fault these teams stayed in there little area's ND travelled and gained popularity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
12. Notre Dame represents itself as THE Catholic football factory. Perhaps someone should inform the Domers that recently, Boston College has the better record. And Boston College has faced a tougher schedule..
Who cares Duke probably had a better year then us once? Who cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
13. Firing Ty Willingham after 3 years, yet letting Faust stay on for 5 years. If you say this is a case of Notre Dame learning from their mistakes, then realize that Willingham had a better first year than Weis..
If your in love with Wilingham by all means hire him. Ask Flo how wonderful Wilingham has been in UW. they hate the man he stinks. Firing him was the best move we've ever done.

I'm sure you think Willingham is better than Weis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
14. Hiring George O'Leary..
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
15. Joe Theismann..
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
16. Changing the pronounciation of one's surname from THEEZ-man to rhyme with Heisman. What a sellout!.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
17. Afraid to join a conference like the Big Ten. Could it be because Notre Dame has a losing record against the Big Ten since 1994?.
Don't we have a winning record against UM during that same time?

The Big Ten wants us not the other way around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
18. Holier than thou attitude..
Excuse me if I think we're a better run program then OSU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
19. Fourth and short Jesus..
Don't insult jesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
20. Exclusive TV contract with NBC, yet ever-forgetful of what Christ said: "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" (Matthew 19:24)..
Sounds like jealousy. Not my fault nobody cares about USC, TExas, OSU, UM, FSU outside of their region.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
21. Notre Dame is always overrated by pollsters in pre-season polls, as evidenced by this study. .
I believe Weis first year we weren't in the top 25 and I highly doubt we'll start in the top 25 this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
22. Notre Dame is always overrated in final polls, as evidenced by their bowl record. And they've only been to 27 bowl games..
Yeah like in 93.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
23. The favoritism shown towards Notre Dame by media idiots like Beano Cook and Tom Lemming..
Have you heard Mark May, Lee Corso, Dennis Dodd, aqnyone at rivals and ask them about there opinions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
24. The Notre Dame hype machine..
Every team gets hyped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
25. That this is the only top 25 list Notre Dame deserves to be on.
This year is the calm before the storm.
croatian batman is offline  
post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 01:47
International
 
croatian batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: NYC
Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Posts: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Hey CB, long time no talk.

Bush investigation is noise level stuff. As for OJ, I think he's busy trying on gloves that fit.

I thought you'd inquire more about our two recent national championship trophies and asking how it feels.
Its bitter sweet Flo. The stupidity on the board has decreased! So by us not seeing each other much its validation of our triumph against the stupid loony, commie weirdo's on XT. We need to find a new cause!


I think in 2-3 years time ND-USC will decide the NC every year. The rivalary is back to what was during the 70's and 60's Well not this year though.
croatian batman is offline  
post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 23:28
International
 
Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: O-H-I-O
Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Posts: 7,217



GO SPARTANS!

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
Magic is offline  
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2007, 23:29
International
 
Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: O-H-I-O
Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Posts: 7,217
BTW: I was a little upset when the Browns traded to get Brady Quinn. Drew Stanton would've been a smarter choice.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
Magic is offline  
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2007, 00:07
Flo
Legend
 
Flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: California
Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Posts: 14,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman
Its bitter sweet Flo. The stupidity on the board has decreased! So by us not seeing each other much its validation of our triumph against the stupid loony, commie weirdo's on XT. We need to find a new cause!
We've won that battle but the war will always rage CB. You and I both know that and we're in each other's corner's because of it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman
I think in 2-3 years time ND-USC will decide the NC every year. The rivalary is back to what was during the 70's and 60's Well not this year though.
Maybe. Will be interesting to see what Weis has done on the recruiting side. Every kid loves Pete Carroll. And the lure of playing football in L.A. of all markets and Cali for that matter always helps. Well, unless you're UCLA of course.
Flo is offline  
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2007, 01:38 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman
We actually play real teams at our bowls! Unlike some Big Ten team playing Miami of Ohio in the Motor City Bowl
The MAC is not a bad conference infect many of the top QB's have come from there like: Roethlisberger, Pennington and Leftwich. Also teams that play in the Motor City Bowl are at the bottom of the Big Ten like Northwestern or Minnesota, teams that you would probably beat but if you want to compare yourself against them then go ahead. As far as your regular season schedule goes, i'm sick and tired of people saying you play such a tough schedule because its a lot different playing a conference game that means something in the conference standings to both teams and playing an out of conference game against the likes of Stanford or Georgia Tech. USC vs Notre Dame is a rivalry game just like Michigan vs Notre Dame, but to USC and Michigan their conference games against Ohio State and UCLA mean a hell of a lot more i can guarantee you that, which is why they play those games last. And oh yeah big props to Notre Dame for playing all the service academies.




http://www.uhnd.com/football-items/2...dame-schedule/


The only good teams you played on this schedule was USC and Michigan and you got destroyed by 20+ in both games. Hell you had to make a miracle comeback to beat the Spartans and that was their worst team in recent history. Maybe this is why you guys are now trying to dodge Michigan and won't be playing them after the 2009 season.
Ambis is offline  
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2007, 02:57
International
 
Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: O-H-I-O
Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Posts: 7,217
The MAC is a helluva lot tougher than you give us credit for. I go to Ohio University and we've got a pretty good football team.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
Magic is offline  
post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2007, 03:20
International
 
croatian batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: NYC
Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Posts: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
The MAC is not a bad conference infect many of the top QB's have come from there like: Roethlisberger, Pennington and Leftwich. Also teams that play in the Motor City Bowl are at the bottom of the Big Ten like Northwestern or Minnesota, teams that you would probably beat but if you want to compare yourself against them then go ahead. As far as your regular season schedule goes, i'm sick and tired of people saying you play such a tough schedule because its a lot different playing a conference game that means something in the conference standings to both teams and playing an out of conference game against the likes of Stanford or Georgia Tech. USC vs Notre Dame is a rivalry game just like Michigan vs Notre Dame, but to USC and Michigan their conference games against Ohio State and UCLA mean a hell of a lot more i can guarantee you that, which is why they play those games last. And oh yeah big props to Notre Dame for playing all the service academies.




http://www.uhnd.com/football-items/2...dame-schedule/


The only good teams you played on this schedule was USC and Michigan and you got destroyed by 20+ in both games. Hell you had to make a miracle comeback to beat the Spartans and that was their worst team in recent history. Maybe this is why you guys are now trying to dodge Michigan and won't be playing them after the 2009 season.
Why don't we look at who UM and OSU played this year. OSU played Texas and UM. UM played OSU and ND. Can you name me the other very impressive teams they played?

Yeah check out our schedule this year!
September 1 Georgia Tech 3:30 PM ET
September 8 at Penn State 6:00 PM ET
September 15 at Michigan 3:30 PM ET
September 22 Michigan State 3:30 PM ET
September 29 at Purdue TBA
October 6 at UCLA 8:00 PM ET
October 13 Boston College 3:30 PM ET
October 20 USC 3:30 PM ET
November 3 Navy 2:30 PM ET
November 10 Air Force 2:30 PM ET
November 17 Duke 2:30 PM ET
November 24 at Stanford

You think thats difficult?


I count at least 6 preseason top 25 teams. GT, PSU, UM, USC, UCLA and BC. Plus Purdue and Navy will be bowl teams.

I never understood the schedule thing. I mean really is OSU, UM, Texas schedule amazing? Have you seen those teams out of conference schedule. UM and OSU load up on a few MAC teams and low level Big conference opponents. Pardon me if I don't give Central Michigan and Vanderbilt there due:rollani:

Really it comes down to one thing. People hate ND and will justify there hate in anyway. We suck if we win because we cheat, play nobody and when we lose we suck. Its never ending.

Like I said take a look at recruiting. Kids are knocking down our door to get here. This year we've embarassed UM in the recruiting trail this year. I mean it seemed like almost every ND UM head to head battle we've won this year. Plus we've got kids from Ohio right in front of Tressel's nose. Hell we got Puz's brother. We're competing with every major program and winning in many instances. We will finally have the depth and talent in 2008 and beyond.

I'm looking forward to this year, we will struggle because we will rely heavily on freshman and sophmores. Plus our schedule isn't favorable early on. I just want to see the Irish improve over the course of the year I want to see the kids develop. I think by the end of the year our offense will be very good. We just have too much real good talent on the o-line and skill positions to not show alot of improvement. I still think the defense is a year or two away. Talent is slowly coming in we're greatly improved in the defensive backfield but with a new 3-4 system it'll take the kids time to adjust. Plus I don't think we have that much depth anfd talent on the DL.

With Charlie at the helm we're recapturing the glory. We have a guy that can flat out coach. Plus he's an excellent recruiter. No excuses fro Weis! Unlike Davieham who blame the weather, social life, academics, standards on there lack of recruting or being under too much pressure when it came to coaching. It's funny Charlie never used that excuse yet he has a better record then those two and his recruiting is light years ahead of those two morons. Glory's around the corner.
croatian batman is offline  
post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2007, 03:34
International
 
Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: O-H-I-O
Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Posts: 7,217
Just curios, why does Penn State count when you talk about how strong Notre Dame's schedule is, but not when you talk about Ohio State?

Fact of the matter is, there are no easy games in the Big 10.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
Magic is offline  
post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2007, 14:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
HajdukSplit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: FL
Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Posts: 68,752
as I have said before I saw Ohio Univ. play at Rutgers and they looked horrible, they probably went 3 and out all but 2 times p But when I saw them in a bowl game and with a good record I was shocked
HajdukSplit is offline  
post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2007, 21:21
International
 
Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: O-H-I-O
Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Posts: 7,217
Oh god, don't remind me of that game...

Our offense is our biggest problem. We didn't have a good passing quarterback last season. Still, we won the MAC East for the first time last season and are predicted to do it again.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
Magic is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome