LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 14:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
STSL Week 24: Beşiktaş 1 - 0 Eskişehirspor 2013-14

WEEK #24

İstanbul Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadium
Kickoff : Sunday, March 9 2014, 19:00 Turkish Time (1:00 pm EST)
TV: LigTV HD

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 17:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

BJK are missing some key players today and with a win we can be in 4th place so you know what that means, we will lose!! We never capitalize on these opportunities.

1954-2006

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 18:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Just hope to finish 0-0 the first half and a tired BJK and wind on our back second half would be ideal.

1954-2006

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 18:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crosses too hard
what the hell are they booing about

Istanbul United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0m72FBbuhg

Tayyip at Rize expanding on his plans for the Olympics in 2020 “Kadınlara ayrı, erkeklere ayrı olimpik havuz yapacağız”

Bravo to the dumbest leader on earth. :shakepalm:
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 23:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

You're talking about the end of the first half? A BJK fan was getting arrested for down thing and they started booing.

Anyways nothing new here I thought the game was going to end 0-0.

Genius subs from Ertugrul Saglam no idea what the fukk he's doing. There are no good Turkish tacticians out there.

1954-2006

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2014, 23:58
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: The Best o TSL
Eses needs more quality players. The players are all same none really steps up as a game changer tbf. What can Ertugrul do with that?

Eses hasnt scored in like past 4 games? There is a lack of quality offensive players in your team.

BAM BAM BAM
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 00:08 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

The football we've been playing under Saglam is a bore, he can do a lot better. Same shit changes every game Necati, Erman and a youngster thrown in. Dumb moves that do nothing to change the flow. Never liked the guy at Bursaspor and still don't. Can ask YT if you think I'm bullshitting, I don't like his brand of football.

1954-2006

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 00:25
Star Player

Teams: Elazigspor, Leicester City, Turkish NT
Mate, your forward options are a washed up Necati, Kamara (who you should have got rid of in the summer) and Bienvenu (who seems to have made a career for himself on the back of a couple of decent, not spectacular, seasons in the shitty Swiss league). I would put Deniz Yilmaz above all of those guys. I'm really surprised you guys didn't make a move for Semih Senturk.

The 2 most creative midfielders you had in Alper and Tello are gone. We were hearing reports a few months ago that player payments were very late (I don't know if that problem still persists). So, from what I can see there is a lot to put right at Eskisehir.And despite all that you're in the hunt for a Europa spot and still alive in the Cup.

I'd take that and run if I was you! Better things will be on the horizon once those problems are fixed, especially with a new stadium coming up.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 00:29
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Exactly, hatice ye degil netice ye bak.

BAM BAM BAM
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 00:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Netice? We're in 10th place lol this is not a team that should be in 10th. Our forward options are a huge part of the problem yes, but we have Okan Aydin and Bertul Kocabas who score almost every game in the A2. Why insist on Bienvenu and Necati? Plus Kamara. These three so called "forwards" have a total of 8 goals. What will you lose by trusting a young kid at forward instead of these scum?

1954-2006

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 00:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elazigli_Kartal View Post
The 2 most creative midfielders you had in Alper and Tello are gone. We were hearing reports a few months ago that player payments were very late (I don't know if that problem still persists). So, from what I can see there is a lot to put right at Eskisehir.And despite all that you're in the hunt for a Europa spot and still alive in the Cup.

I'd take that and run if I was you! Better things will be on the horizon once those problems are fixed, especially with a new stadium coming up.
Since Mesut Hoscan took over no payment has been late, he has even paid off all due payments left over from halil unal. Wherever you are hearing this is absolute bullshit.

Alper was a huge loss Tello never ever played much and when he did made very little impact and is not a game changer by any means. Jorquera is a bigger talent it's just the idiots in front of him can't keep up with his intelligence. Problem is not the midfield, we have one if the most talented and young midfields in the league, creativity is there too but finishing is not.

1954-2006

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 01:00
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Netice? We're in 10th place lol this is not a team that should be in 10th. Our forward options are a huge part of the problem yes, but we have Okan Aydin and Bertul Kocabas who score almost every game in the A2. Why insist on Bienvenu and Necati? Plus Kamara. These three so called "forwards" have a total of 8 goals. What will you lose by trusting a young kid at forward instead of these scum?
Read again elazigli's post. you lost your best player and replaced him with poo quality players. Illa hatice ye bakcam diyosan al sana hatice

BAM BAM BAM
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 01:14 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Without Alper we have beaten or played on par with some of the best in the league but that finishing touch is not there, we cannot even organize a fukkin corner. It doesn't matter who we replaced them with you beat us in the 90th minute, the only two teams that killed us in league play are GS and Konyaspor. That is all. Everything doesn't depend on one player, if that were the case we would be dead last in the league.

1954-2006

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 01:22
Star Player

Teams: Elazigspor, Leicester City, Turkish NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Since Mesut Hoscan took over no payment has been late, he has even paid off all due payments left over from halil unal. Wherever you are hearing this is absolute bullshit.

Alper was a huge loss Tello never ever played much and when he did made very little impact and is not a game changer by any means. Jorquera is a bigger talent it's just the idiots in front of him can't keep up with his intelligence. Problem is not the midfield, we have one if the most talented and young midfields in the league, creativity is there too but finishing is not.
It was on one of the sports TV shows. I can't remember which one. I also read it here:

http://www.sabah.com.tr/Spor/Futbol/...ri-askiya-aldi

Eskişehirspor'da maddi sıkıntının yaşandığını ve oyuncuların alacaklarının olduğunu belirten Sağlam, şunları kaydetti:

"Oyuncularımın karşısında dik durabilmem ve onların bana olan güvenini boşa çıkarmamam için oyuncularımın parası ödenmeden benim bu takıma oyuncu aldırmam, yeni gelecek isimlere para verdirmem doğru olmaz. Eğer üst sıraları hedefliyorsak, takıma 3-4 tane direkt oynayan oyunucu koymamız lazım. Beşiktaş'ı, Kasımpaşa'yı geçmek, Fenerbahçe ve Galatasaray'ı yakalamak istiyorsak bunu yapmalıyız. Ancak kendi oyuncularımıza ödeme yapamazken, kulübün borç yükü de ortadayken ekstra bir oyuncu alıp ekonomik anlamda kulübü biraz daha zora sokmak doğru bir davranış değil. Şu anda transferi askıya aldım. Yönetimden böyle bir istekte bulunamam. Oyuncularımızın içerideki paraları ödenmeden transfer yapma lüksümüz olamaz."

That article is from a couple of months ago.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2014, 01:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Mesut Hoscan had a budget meeting and announced the amount of debt there were no late payments for this year. Maybe Saglam was talking about previous years payments? Even then majority were covered with Alper's sale. Just a bad excuse, Saglam has no contacts and trustworthy advisors he usually makes some of the worst transfers (Batalla was not his transfers) even refused to play him until he was pressured. These are poor excuses you knew what you were coming into it's no surprise the debt we had so if he indeed said those things which I'm hearing for the first time even when following this team as close as I do, the he needs to shut his mouth and focus on coaching and leave the money stuff to the board.

1954-2006

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in