Özgür Çek - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 21:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Özgür Çek

We've signed Özgür to a 3.5 year deal. Dede at 35 is easily the best LB in the league but this may be his last year with us as he plans to retire in Brazil I believe. Been a huge fan of Özgür Çek from his agucu days. Great pick up as our future LB.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM

Last edited by gravesends; January 26th, 2013 at 17:28.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 22:13
Star Player

Teams: Elazigspor, Leicester City, Turkish NT
Dede has got to be one of the most unfortunate footballers of his generation. Only 1 cap for Brazil because of a bloke called Roberto Carlos. Any other nation and he would have got 100 caps!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 22:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Definitely any other nation and he's a legend there. Defensively, offensively the guy has oozes class. Incredible professional as well, one thing to thank Skibbe for.

1954-2006

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 22:43
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

So Ozgur has the infamy of now being released not once, but twice from Fenerbahce?

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 22:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It's torture man, oh the promises Aykut probably made to this kid alm: he's in safe hands now though.

1954-2006

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 22:48
Premier Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
I liked him at Ankaragücü, not sure why he never got a propper chance at Fenerbahçe. I guess it's your traditional: let's pick him up because our competitors want him eventhough we have no use for him. Shame this talented kid wasted so much time and halted his development by making the wrong decision.

It's good to see a kid like Alper has enough brains to realise this, I wish more young players would.

Exclusive English Besiktas Forum
www.besiktas-international.com
& Follow me on Twitter! @Razzerian
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2013, 23:58
Star Player

Ozgur is the only one to blame. He came to Fener, a club that rots Turkish talent, at a time where Ziegler was the left back.

You didn't need to be a genius to see that he wasn't going to get a game.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 00:29
BANNED!
Premier Player

3rd club at 22,only here u have players and coaches who changed 30 clubs for 15 years...good look with him
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 00:49
Premier Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Hayirli olsun.

If you sell Alper Potuk I'd suggest you to pick up Salih Ucan.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 01:26
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauva View Post
Hayirli olsun.

If you sell Alper Potuk I'd suggest you to pick up Salih Ucan.
There is another dumbass.....Salih Ucan. That kid is going to ROT at Fener. At least Recep Niyaz was a youth product. Salih went there through his own will!

He should have gone to somewhere like Antep where they actually play young players.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 01:40 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commendatore View Post
3rd club at 22,only here u have players and coaches who changed 30 clubs for 15 years...good look with him
The kopek Melo that you guys see as a god has changed 10 clubs in the last 10 years.

Yes man only in Turkiye do you see players changing clubs constantly, it never happens in better leagues or those below us :rollani: only in Turkiye

1954-2006

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 01:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

We have kids who are along the same level or maybe even better than Salih. Erkut Senturk, everyone speaks very highly of this kid, Aytac Kara is another. We haven't seen much of them but they are destroying in A2. Will not be easy to fill Aper's shoes but not at all impossible.

1954-2006

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 10:38
BANNED!
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
The kopek Melo that you guys see as a god has changed 10 clubs in the last 10 years.

Yes man only in Turkiye do you see players changing clubs constantly, it never happens in better leagues or those below us :rollani: only in Turkiye
Yilmaz Vural has changed 30 clubs and is still active,and others are not much better.Same faces changing clubs every year and all of them are called important transfers :rollani:

At least this guy didnt had a chance to prove himself yet maybe this can turn into a good transfer
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 10:43
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Quote:

The difference is he changed clubs because he was good and other, bigger clubs wanted him. The only exception being move to Galatasaray. Keep on trolling.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2013, 13:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Racing Santander, Almeria, Mallorca HUGE clubs

If you can throw dirt be able to receive it back I don't know if you actually saw that my example was a response to Commendatore's comment? I mean I did quote him.

The fact is the guy changed 10 clubs in 10 years with the main ones being Juventus and now at loan with you guys. This is just one example, there are coaches/players in every league that jump from team to team. Of course the more stable, much richer clubs (except Chelsea) will not have that much coach/player movement but they are in another class you cannot compare them to Turkish teams. Ok, Yilmaz Vural is a fukkin moron everyone knows this

1954-2006

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2013, 13:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ozgur says Fenerbahce are giving him all sorts of hardships trying to settle the termination of his contract. He has joined our Antalya camp but the signing is still not made official. Typical aziz yildirim, no intentions to play the kid but give him trouble whenhe wants to leave.

1954-2006

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2013, 14:58
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Quote:
Racing Santander, Almeria, Mallorca HUGE clubs

If you can throw dirt be able to receive it back I don't know if you actually saw that my example was a response to Commendatore's comment? I mean I did quote him.

The fact is the guy changed 10 clubs in 10 years with the main ones being Juventus and now at loan with you guys. This is just one example, there are coaches/players in every league that jump from team to team. Of course the more stable, much richer clubs (except Chelsea) will not have that much coach/player movement but they are in another class you cannot compare them to Turkish teams. Ok, Yilmaz Vural is a fukkin moron everyone knows this
Simple fact - he excelled in a club - he then went to progressively better clubs, every single time, apart from Galatasaray. He scored 7 or 10 goals in La Liga for Almeria. Fiorentina is also a major club, don't ignore that. It's on par with Galatasaray, they played more in champions league than us for the past ten years and are bigger than any other Turkish team.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2013, 15:49
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahce SK
Quote:
Ozgur says Fenerbahce are giving him all sorts of hardships trying to settle the termination of his contract. He has joined our Antalya camp but the signing is still not made official. Typical aziz yildirim, no intentions to play the kid but give him trouble whenhe wants to leave.
His ego is out of control. Anyone that wants to leave FB he sees as a new mortal enemy. It's embarrassing.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2013, 23:54
Premier Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elazigli_Kartal View Post
Ozgur is the only one to blame. He came to Fener, a club that rots Turkish talent, at a time where Ziegler was the left back.

You didn't need to be a genius to see that he wasn't going to get a game.
No, that's not necessarily true. These kids usually go to a club with the promise of the chance to prove themselves. Sadly in the case of Fenerbahçe that chance doesn't really come very often. There's countless examples of players who never really got a fair shot.

Imo, if a talented Turk makes the jump from an Anatolian team to Besiktas atleast they get fair chances... sure guys like Okan Koç haven't made it but atleast he got the opportunity to prove himself.

I still believe to this day that had Mehmet Topuz gone to Besiktas, he would've been star not just a workhorse used from time to time. Imo he ****ed up his career as soon as he gave in to Hurma and Aziz's blackmail.

I'm happy to see that a kid like Alper, who sadly we won't ever get I'm afraid, has the brainpower and especially the balls to say "NO!" to Fenerbahçe and Aziz Yildirim. This kid.. when he goes, will make the - in his mind - right decision. And I think therefore he has a much bigger chance at being succesfull then most Turkish "talents".

Exclusive English Besiktas Forum
www.besiktas-international.com
& Follow me on Twitter! @Razzerian
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2013, 14:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

21 days after this announcement Özgür's signing will finally be made official in a few minutes. Damn this aziz yildirim man what a cancer to Turkish football.

1954-2006

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in