#50 Hürriyet Gücer - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old December 28th, 2011, 17:43 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
#50 Hürriyet Gücer

Dont know the details but hayrili olsun. What you think Graves??

Last edited by gravesends; December 30th, 2011 at 23:42.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old December 28th, 2011, 17:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crosses too hard
he's your typical hack and slash midfielder in Turkey. He's not horrible though, he does the dirty work that every team needs, but he'll never add anything offensively.

Istanbul United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0m72FBbuhg

Tayyip at Rize expanding on his plans for the Olympics in 2020 “Kadınlara ayrı, erkeklere ayrı olimpik havuz yapacağız”

Bravo to the dumbest leader on earth. :shakepalm:
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2011, 10:05
"4"
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Was this what people meant about Ersun Yanal being a WORLD CLASS scout? :/

"4"

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2011, 11:37
Legend

This guy could have been signed even before Ersun knew about it.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2011, 12:11
"4"
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post
This guy could have been signed even before Ersun knew about it.
Could be, champ.

"4"
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 20:11
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Not for nothing but Ersun Yanal is a better tactician than Fatih Terim. You can't rely on pure motivation everytime, sure you'll get some good results here and there but in the long run it will not do you any good. By the way I would like to remind GS fans that this is not the first time Fatih Terim has coached at GS. A lot of GS fans hate Ersun because he rightfully axed good for nothing (in his later days) Hakan Sukur from the NT. Hakan is like a god to GS fans and they hate him to this day.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 20:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Regarding Hurriyet, this is a solid transfer. I don't know if you guys remember Gaziantep last year but a huge part of their success was thanks to this guy keeping that midfield in check, he was on loan and agucu wanted him back after his performance. Gaziantep are not teh same as last year, they don't have that strong defensive presence there anymore.

1954-2006

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 20:20
"4"
Star Player

In the long run meaning 4 years in a row champion and an european cup? Not to mention turkiye kupasi and all that?

What does Fatih Terim & Hakan Sukur has to do with any of this btw? Can't we GS fans comment anything Eskisehirspor related without getting a counter-butthurt-comment? It's fine for you to come in and comment the felipe melos, lorik canas but we can't comment your players/coaches?

"4"
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 21:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

What is this term "butthurt" is this one of them corny internet lingo nowadays? "butthurt" "troll" etc.. Before Ersun Yanal even came here I said the same stuff, this has nothing to do with him being the Eskisehirspor coach and for one I do not feel the same way towards Ersun Yanal as I did before I found out about his side talks with Fenerbahce. Ersun needs to prove himself to the Eskisehirspor fans. You can say anything you want about Eskisehirspor as long as it's valid I will not argue but I do not like Fatih Terim, if he was so good how come he didn't achieve shit the last time around? around that time he was at the right place at the right time, GAlatasaray had an incredible squad and chemistry, I don't think his shit tactics and fighting style had an impact on those championships, it was all players. Stop with this "butthurt" stuff.

1954-2006

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 21:56
"4"
Star Player

Still you keep commenting Fatih Terim and Galatasaray cause some of us GS fans commented Ersun Yanal, hence the "butthurt" comment.

I'd love to argue about Fatih Terim like for the millionth time in this forum but we won't get anywhere with it since you have your opinions and I have mine.

No matter what you say about Fatih Terim he still is the most successful coach in Turkey.

"4"
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2011, 22:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Man I respect your opinions you know that, it's just I never liked the guy and his aggressive coaching style but with the right squad it works. This has nothing to do with him being a Galatasaray coach, I would say the same thing if he was Fenerbahce's coach or Diyarbakir's coach.

I believe that given the opportunity Ersun Yanal would have had a much better outcome with the NT. He's like Skibbe in a way, he has his starters and a certain tactic and when it works he does great things, he showed that with every team he's managed, even the Trabzon team playing for the championship is 90% his.

1954-2006

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in