World Cup 2018 Russia - FINAL - France v HRVATSKA - July 15th, 2018 - Page 5 - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Who will win the World Cup 2018 Russia FINAL match?
France in 90' 1 6.25%
France in 120' 0 0%
France in Penalties 0 0%
HRVATSKA in 90' 10 62.50%
HRVATSKA in 120' 1 6.25%
HRVATSKA in Penalties 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

715Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 12:48
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
For Ivan Rakitic the midfielder from Barça, the Real Madrid player and captain in the selection "deserves the Golden Ball". "I'm sure the people of Fifa already know that, but we do not need that," says Rakitic, "Luka does not want all that, he just wants to win the World Cup. The Golden Ball would be a bonus."
Nepoznat likes this.

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 13:13
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

&callback=loadx">

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

Last edited by dalmate; July 14th, 2018 at 13:22.
post #83 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 14:51
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate View Post
But please, stop to see their team as superior, athletes, speedsters, taller, etc etc...
To be clear, what I was saying is that this is how the mainstream media is building up the French, that they see the French as the better athletes etc, and how they see all the other advantages that the French have overf us, in their minds. Our team is full of beasts - there has never been a Croatian side as physically (nor mentally) strong as this one. Perisic, Brozovic, Rebic, Vrsaljko, Lovren, Vida, Mandzo have all got amazing strength and/or stamina. Even the the artists like Modric & Rakitic are spremni & work their butts off. No free loaders in this team & they will rarely , if ever, be outworked.

Last edited by Zelja; July 14th, 2018 at 15:05.

post #84 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 15:25
Rookie

Teams: croatia
Mic drop

WE ARE CROATIA! AJMOOOOOOO HRVATSKA!

Quote:
Yes I agree Cozmo, they "want" to avoid a repeat but I don't think that they're mentally strong. If we can disturb them in their play and their hopes, they will be lost, simply nowhere !

Croatian players have shown how good they are but before all, how they're mentally strong, practically mentally unbeatable during this tournament.

France want something but now, they must to prove it on the pitch. Today, they're all talking in press conference, as Pogba did yesterday or Matuidi this morning, with some words like "yeah, we are strongly motivated, we are mentally prepared, we don't want to lose the final as we did during the last euro etc..."

All these words sounds just like "blablabla". They want to win, yes. They want to avoid a repeat of last Euro, yes. Are they capable to fight until the last second without frustration, stress, fear, I don't think so.

But now, they must to show it and to prove it !

Are they motivated, yes. But they're motivated only as football players, there's no patriotic reaction in their team, there is only some players who want to win because this is a World Cup, and because this win will be a good opportunity to be elevated in the medias, find a new club etc...

At my eyes, french player are all little starlets or primadonnas. And their supporters are supporting them with balanced reactions, by times with racism, by times with criticism on the coach choices, the players, by times with huge arrogance, by times with love.

In this team, there is no respect for them and clearly no respect for the others. This is a group of 23 players divided in some little groups, with exactly the same "political" problems that you can see in the country. And those things can easily disturb a group when you're not able to play, or find the victory !

In our team...

All the players are motivated because they're playing for their country they really love, for their colors, for the past generations who has built our country, for our difficult history, for the supporters but also for those who live in misery, and finally for them because the most part of them will announce their retirement from the NT after this World Cup, this is their last chance. We are not here only for sport, for football and for a trophy.

We are in this World Cup for writing the history, write a new line in our young history, the history of Croatia !

And you know what, France players, staff or supporters can't understand that, and will never understand that ! They're all say that they don't understand why we're talking about a revenge, why this World Cup is so important for us, how our players can be able to run like this after 3 extra-time.

But the answer is in the croatian bloods, and in the croatian heads but also in our history. During this last anthem, France will see in the eyes of our players all their determination to win again and maybe they will see where is the difference between the both country, between both mentality inside the both teams & between people in both countries.

WE ARE CROATIA ! AJMO HRVATSKA !
Sulla and dalmate like this.
post #85 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 15:57
Star Player

Teams: Hrvatska repka

I want to party with Domagoj Vida!!
post #86 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 16:25
Rising Star

Perisic did not train today either...anyone knows if he is out for the match?
post #87 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 16:35
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoDalma View Post
Nope DD, I searched for some news but there is nothing new about his injury..

COYS!

post #88 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 16:44
Rising Star

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoDalma View Post
Nope DD, I searched for some news but there is nothing new about his injury..
Ok 😐
post #89 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 18:36
Premier Player

Teams: Croatia, FC Barcelona, GNK Dinamo Zagreb
By the way I've been watching ITV's pundits insight throughout the whole competition... I feel that Gary Neville doesn't like croatians.... he seems legitimately upset with Croatia... taking shit about Lovren, highly critical of our team...

Why is that?
dalmate likes this.
post #90 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 19:06
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudja View Post
By the way I've been watching ITV's pundits insight throughout the whole competition... I feel that Gary Neville doesn't like croatians.... he seems legitimately upset with Croatia... taking shit about Lovren, highly critical of our team...

Why is that?
Maybe still bitter from the year we eliminated them and qualified Russia?
dalmate likes this.
post #91 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 20:02
Star Player

Teams: CROATIAN NT, NK Zadar, Real Madrid CF
I need a sedative.
dinamozagreb86 likes this.

"When you have to shoot, shoot ..dont talk." -Tuco

formerly known as croguy
post #92 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 20:11
Star Player

Would like to share this with you guys... I know a guy who worked at Nike for years as the marketing director in the middle east. He became good friends with Dalic. They've been texting throughout the tournament. I couldn't believe it when i saw it with my own eyes... Zlatko wrote the team is full of confidence fit and ready and expect nothing but victory. I never felt so close and moved in reading that. ❤️🇭🇷😭😭😭
ForzaFiume, Sulla, dalmate and 3 others like this.
post #93 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 20:13
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
Would like to share this with you guys... I know a guy who worked at Nike for years as the marketing director in the middle east. He became good friends with Dalic. They've been texting throughout the tournament. I couldn't believe it when i saw it with my own eyes... Zlatko wrote the team is full of confidence fit and ready and expect nothing but victory. I never felt so close and moved in reading that. ❤️🇭🇷😭😭😭
AMAZIIIIING PETRO !
pivorakija likes this.

COYS!

post #94 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 20:58
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Apparently Lovren has said at the medias that he is one of the best defender of the world and for tomorrow, he said that inside him, he feel that this is impossible to see the gold not in his hand.

Not really smart from him when we accused the english to be arrogant...

After these words, we're obligated to have this cup because in other case, we will be ridiculous !

And the problem is that he said the same thing before the Champions League final... Mhhh Dejan... be patient and stay calm, don't act like this. Please, be mature and pro, not that.

COYS!

Last edited by dalmate; July 14th, 2018 at 21:07.
post #95 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:11
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Words from Lloris :

“Croatia have shown their mental strength which is quite incredible. They have managed to qualify after extra time three times in a row. There is something special in this team,” Lloris warned.

“They also have an incredible collective strength. We have a lot of respect for them. We need to perform at a high level and deliver a perfect match to win,” said the keeper.

“I think that our team is quite calm. I do not really know if we realize how far we have come but it is better that way,” Lloris said. “We have this inner strength from the beginning of the tournament with which we can overcome any challenge.”

“Tomorrow will be the most important match of our career. It will be a special match because it is a World Cup final and we have to stay in our bubble to focus on the ultimate goal.”
Nepoznat likes this.

COYS!

post #96 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:14
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Last news from Perisic :

He was present at the last training session late in the day, he did a little running alone around the pitch. When the others players continued to train.

This seems to be a good news, this is certainly more preventive than anything.

COYS!

post #97 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:15
Star Player

Quote:
Last news from Perisic :

He was present at the last training session late in the day, he did a little running alone around the pitch. When the others players continued to train.

This seems to be a good news, this is certainly more preventive than anything.
agreed. he will play.
dalmate likes this.

formerly known as croguy
post #98 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:18
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Luciano Spalletti likened Inter attacker Ivan Perisic to incoming Juventus superstar and five-time Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

Inter head coach Luciano Spalletti compared Croatia star Ivan Perisic to Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of the World Cup final in Moscow.

Perisic scored the equaliser in a man-of-the-match performance as Croatia went on to edge England 2-1 after extra time for a spot in Sunday's decider against France.

The 29-year-old Inter attacker, who reportedly came close to joining Manchester United last season, has scored twice and assisted one goal en route to the World Cup final.

Spalletti likened Perisic to incoming Juventus superstar and five-time Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo.

"Perisic is the only player who can be compared to Ronaldo from a physical point of view," Spalletti said.

"He's quick, strong and he can score more goals, even with his head. They've gained more exposure at the World Cup and they'll make themselves available to Inter. They feel good here and want to do well here."

Inter and Croatia midfielder Marcelo Brozovic has also played a key role for Zlatko Dalic's side in Russia.

Brozovic's place in midfield has freed up captain Luka Modric and star team-mate Ivan Rakitic in wins over Russia and England at the showpiece tournament.

Spalletti added: "I'll support Croatia in the final, without a doubt.

"Brozovic dictated the performance of his team against England. To let him play in the middle, they even moved someone like Modric. That says a lot about his value.

"With him, the ball is always alive. He makes the ball play and has so much quality."
Zelja and Nepoznat like this.

COYS!

post #99 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:19
Star Player

check this out guys :

https://www.facebook.com/KlapaSamoan...type=2&theater

formerly known as croguy
post #100 of 293 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2018, 21:25
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
From Samoa, this is amazing !!

COYS!

Tags
croatia , final , france , hrvatska , world cup 2018

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in