World Cup 2018 Russia - Group D - Game 3 - Iceland v HRVATSKA - June 25th, 2018 - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Who will win this World Cup 2018 Russia Group D match?
Iceland by 1 goal 1 8.33%
Scoreless Draw 1 8.33%
Draw with goals (1-1, 2-2, etc) 2 16.67%
HRVATSKA by 1 goal 3 25.00%
HRVATSKA by 2 goals 5 41.67%
HRVATSKA by 3+ goals 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

102Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 02:45
Star Player

Teams: Hrvatska repka
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman View Post
I see the Denmark/France game as a snoozefest. A tie for both is acceptable.

I wonder if Iceland will go for it early? Or will they sit back for an hour than start to press. They must chase the result.
I think they'll play their usual game and hope to pinch one in the first hour. It is after all their most reliable path to goal.

If the game is still in the balance after the 60th minute, they'll start to open up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 04:34
Star Player

I'm with Ero and SLF here. I actually thought about the situation of sitting out players immediately following the game. To me it's imperative the core remains intact as much as possible, while those on cards sit out only. If people are worried about healthy players being injured at this stage, then what's the point of this tournament? This is it. If he dies, he dies
SPURS_LUKA_FAN likes this.
post #63 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 10:18
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
Another game day for us

To all the forum hejteri (you know who you are) on here, we know you’ll be watching still #theobsessionisreal and this will be a nice chance to see our B side put some work in. Hopefully you guys all tune in during R16 and hopefully we wear our black kits then too
Ante and Maradona like this.

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #64 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 12:12
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
LETS DO THIS!

#weareCroatia

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #65 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 12:55
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaFiume View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoDalma View Post
What if Denmark plays for a 0-0 lol or if australia doesn't beat Peru and Denmark doesn't force the win over France to stay 2nd?

Not sure you’re familiar with the saying here on this board but:

#wearecroatia

And on our day, we can beat anyone. But we do match up better against the Danes [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.xtratime.org/forum/images/smilies/originals/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
We definitely can and i hope we will have 4 "our day" till 16th july! ))
post #66 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 13:37
World Class Player

Teams: Rvacka
Quote:
Originally Posted by rilla_ View Post
I'm with Ero and SLF here. I actually thought about the situation of sitting out players immediately following the game. To me it's imperative the core remains intact as much as possible, while those on cards sit out only. If people are worried about healthy players being injured at this stage, then what's the point of this tournament? This is it. If he dies, he dies
...totally agree, you can't be paranoid about injuries, they can happen any time ... its only 5 more matches to lift the CUP, AJMOOO
post #67 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 13:39
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Lineup according to SN:

HRVATSKA: L. Kalinić, Pivarić, Ćaleta-Car, Ćorluka, Jedvaj, Badelj, Modrić, Perišić, Kovačić, Pjaca, Kramarić

So mostly changes, which I agree with. I actually like Modric starting to give us a smooth start to the game. A strong second unit though. Players who could be starting but aren't. Lets see how Corluka does. His lack of speed is worrying. Lets hope the rest has given him some fresh turbocharged legs.

First EEPL Champion.
post #68 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 13:40
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
AJMOOOOOO HRVATSKA !!

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

post #69 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 13:41
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Lineup according to SN:

HRVATSKA: L. Kalinić, Pivarić, Ćaleta-Car, Ćorluka, Jedvaj, Badelj, Modrić, Perišić, Kovačić, Pjaca, Kramarić

So mostly changes, which I agree with. I actually like Modric starting to give us a smooth start to the game. A strong second unit though. Players who could be starting but aren't. Lets see how Corluka does. His lack of speed is worrying. Lets hope the rest has given him some fresh turbocharged legs.
At my eyes, this is a very good line-up !

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

post #70 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:07
Premier Player

I've got a feeling Pjaca will score a pearler in this one...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
croatian batman and dalmate like this.
post #71 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:19
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

This is crazy to see how Dalic choices are always in the way of our thoughts or desires. I can't explain but I have the feeling that he knows very well his players and his team, plus for an inexperienced coach at a high level, he showed some really good things and clearly helped our team to win those games. This wasn't only an effort made by the players, as they did under our past coaches.

He added very good line-up, tactics, choices etc...

And I'm really proud of it ! AJMO !!

COYS!

post #72 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:21
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate View Post
At my eyes, this is a very good line-up !
...damn right it is, we sent our C-team over to the USA when they beat a full strength Mexico team literally with HNL players , this could be even better than our starting 11 , they'll shit themselves when they see Kovacic on the team sheet ...
post #73 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:29
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPURS_LUKA_FAN View Post
...damn right it is, we sent our C-team over to the USA when they beat a full strength Mexico team literally with HNL players , this could be even better than our starting 11 , they'll shit themselves when they see Kovacic on the team sheet ...
LOL yes

COYS!

post #74 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:53
Premier Player

Not official but most likely line up..

post #75 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 14:58
Premier Player

Livescore has this...

post #76 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 18:09
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Lineup according to SN:

Yep, this line-up is confirmed and will be our line-up for the match who is starting in 50 mins ! AJMO !!

COYS!

post #77 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 18:44
Star Player

Nice going into this game knowing that top place is almost assured and that the Danes are waiting. It’s not often that both players and fans have the pleasure of simply enjoying a World Cup game.
post #78 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 19:50
World Class Player

Croatia are playing dangerously here, controlled the match but then letting Iceland hit us on the counter, Kalinic saved us a few times, we are lucky to be 0-0, really dissapointed with Pjaca and Kramaric , both are CRAP tonight! Our play is more like we played in qualifying rather than the new determined compact Croatia which does not bode well unless we change it up!
post #79 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 19:59
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Pjaca and Jedvaj at least have an excuse, Kramaric is woeful again, dumb dribbles, bonehead decisions, head down mulac.
post #80 of 144 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2018, 19:59
Star Player

And we’re really looking frail on their set pieces, of which there’s been a lot.

Tags
group d , hrvatska , iceland , world cup 2018

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in