World Cup 2018 Russia - Group D - Game 2 - Argentina v HRVATSKA - June 21st, 2018 - Page 5 - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Who will win this World Cup 2018 Russia Group D match?
Argentina by 2+ goals 3 15.79%
Argentina by 1 goal 3 15.79%
Draw with goals (1-1, 2-2, etc) 3 15.79%
Scoreless Draw 3 15.79%
HRVATSKA by 1 goal 5 26.32%
HRVATSKA by 2+ goals 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

366Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 15:45
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
Also agree . I have such high hopes when Kovacic enters the pitch , and then he just kind of fizzles out.
That injury he suffered did knock him out of form for awhile. I remember watching him for Madrid after he came back. He was gassed after a half and had to be subbed out early in the second half.
Am a big fan of Kova...for Real he has put in some great performances like during a few el classicos marking messi...psg away, bayern at home...

His miss the other day was brutal...reminded me of the miss early away at Turkey which would have put us in the lead...

At some point in this tourney he'll play a big part. With Rakitic on a yellow already, and Luka perhaps we will need to rest (if God willing) we are through after the Argie game vs Iceland...
Nepoznat, Maradona and cozmo like this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 16:03
Star Player

Good article. Totally understand his frustration when the numbers are substantially in favor of Kale. Very impressive actually.
#menliewomenlienumbersdont

Nikola Kalinic Heroj, a ne zlocinac!
post #83 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 16:04
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post

Suho, how many aliases do you have here? How do you keep track of them all?

I get some of them pretending to be our opponents, but some random indian now? Maybe an indian in a cricket thread I could see, but football, they know less (if thats even possible) than orkie does.
Ante were you happy with the way Strinic played paired with Lovren the other day?

post #84 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 16:09
Star Player

Teams: CROATIAN NT, NK Zadar, Real Madrid CF
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate View Post
I'm just frustrated to see how Kovacic continue to play without any impact on our matches. I really want to see him making something great against Argentina. (But I don't know if Dalic will play with him along side Modric & Rakitic in the middle).
he might ?

check out SuhoZd's post with the lineup on the first page of the thread.

"When you have to shoot, shoot ..dont talk." -Tuco

formerly known as croguy
post #85 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 16:57
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
he might ?

check out SuhoZd's post with the lineup on the first page of the thread.
Yes, I know how some people has said that Kovacic is able to make an impact on this future match against Argentina, because he was the player who has blocked perfectly Messi in a classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

But after his performance against Nigeria and how Dalic has never tested the trio all together in the same match, I'm just saying that I have a doubt. I don't know if Dalic will take the risk to play with him along side Modric and Rakitic.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that Badelj absence against Nigeria is because Dalic want him fully fit for the Argies, in a DM position.

So, we'll see. Badelj or Kovacic, the players will give everything and will try to get the 3 points !

Ajmo !
Maradona likes this.

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

Last edited by dalmate; June 19th, 2018 at 17:13.
post #86 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 17:12
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
Good article. Totally understand his frustration when the numbers are substantially in favor of Kale. Very impressive actually.

True Orkan.

But today, the coaches are asking at their strikers to work hard and make the pressing in their positions but also by helping the midfield if needed.

And we know how Mandzukic IS the striker all around the world who is the most active and motivated to make the pressing on the opponent during all the matches.

I watched our match against Nigeria on two different channels, and all the commentators has said the same about him and his effort, when the team need to get the ball by a pressing.

I wasn't a Kalinic hater or something like that but I must recognize his lack of effort. As Maradona has said, we can all see his lack of effort, and before the matches and the facts, the first sign is present in his body attitude...

Dalic wants fighters, motivated and passionate players. Not how Kalinic has reacted when his coach asked to him to play.

And all this situation show how Kalinic is stupid. If you want to prove your stats and how you are better than your lads, go on the pitch, run, help your team, your lads, score a goal or some goals and show at everybody how good you are !

His reaction was a kid reaction, not mature at all... Ok, by times the frustration may be huge and I can understand how some situations can be really difficult to live with but you must to act as a men, not a kid who's crying for his mum. Plus this is a World Cup, where everybody is fighting for his colors and where some others croatian players are at home.

For example, Ivan Santini is also aged and here, he had a little chance to join the World Cup but today, he's in his family... And in 4 years, he'll be too aged for a possible place in the team. And I know how Santini isn't really good but that is sad to see a guy like Kalinic act like this when the other one is at home.

And this is the point who is really irritating. Is Kalinic really think about the other croatian players who are at home and are waiting for this magical moment to join the NT in a World Cup? I don't think so...

Badelj has right when he talked about some ego problems in our team, and the Kalinic problem is one of them...

Now, all the team and the staff can be focus on the World Cup and try to win the tournament ! Ego need to stay at home if you want to win something.

(The next one will be Lovre Kalinic because he is the second goal keeper? That is really stupid. All the teams have the hierarchy... and the stats aren't always the reason of a place on the pitch).
Tuco Ramirez, Maradona and cozmo like this.

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

Last edited by dalmate; June 19th, 2018 at 17:38.
post #87 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:07
Rookie

I think it will be very difficult match for us. All hopes are on our Midfield. If Kovacic,Rakitic & Modric cannot shut down messi, then game is over.
In my opinion Argentina played very well against Iceland especially in second half. Despite the tight defence they had 27 shots. We could hardly shoot against a poor Nigerian defence. The problem is even if we can mark out Messi, there is Aguero, Pavon, Acuna, Salvio... All are world class attackers.. so spending men on Messi alone will be suicidal. I hope Croatia can seal the defence like Iceland. Croatia should park the bus like Iceland. Otherwise there is no chance.
post #88 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:11
Rookie

It will be a miracle if a Team like Croatia can beat or even tie World Class team like Argentina. Even after Parking the bus Iceland conceded 27 Shots from Argentina, on the other hand Croatia, could hardly do a proper shot at goal against one of thevworst defence in the world, nigeria's. 😂😂
post #89 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:14
Rookie

Good Luck to the fans of Substandard Croatia team. You had an amazing game against one of the Worst teams in the World, Nigeria.
Got a Goal in Self goal & another in Penalty. If the same luck is with you Argentina might only score 2_3 goals against Shitheads in Croatian defence. That Lovren & other 3rd class players. 😂😂
post #90 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:16
Rookie

Kovacic is Hole with no brain. His Legendary Marking Of GOAT Messi gifted a 3_0 win for Barcelona.
post #91 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:48
Legend

And another alias.

ffs suho, enough of this crap. It was slightly funny the first 94 times, but now its getting ridiculous.

Grow up dude.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #92 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 18:53
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by arungokulvs View Post
Kovacic is Hole with no brain. His Legendary Marking Of GOAT Messi gifted a 3_0 win for Barcelona.
Missi es una puta.
Harasic17 likes this.

#weareCroatia
post #93 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 19:08
Star Player

Teams: Dinamo, Real Madrid, Croatia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate View Post
True Orkan.

But today, the coaches are asking at their strikers to work hard and make the pressing in their positions but also by helping the midfield if needed.

And we know how Mandzukic IS the striker all around the world who is the most active and motivated to make the pressing on the opponent during all the matches.

I watched our match against Nigeria on two different channels, and all the commentators has said the same about him and his effort, when the team need to get the ball by a pressing.

I wasn't a Kalinic hater or something like that but I must recognize his lack of effort. As Maradona has said, we can all see his lack of effort, and before the matches and the facts, the first sign is present in his body attitude...

Dalic wants fighters, motivated and passionate players. Not how Kalinic has reacted when his coach asked to him to play.

And all this situation show how Kalinic is stupid. If you want to prove your stats and how you are better than your lads, go on the pitch, run, help your team, your lads, score a goal or some goals and show at everybody how good you are !

His reaction was a kid reaction, not mature at all... Ok, by times the frustration may be huge and I can understand how some situations can be really difficult to live with but you must to act as a men, not a kid who's crying for his mum. Plus this is a World Cup, where everybody is fighting for his colors and where some others croatian players are at home.

For example, Ivan Santini is also aged and here, he had a little chance to join the World Cup but today, he's in his family... And in 4 years, he'll be too aged for a possible place in the team. And I know how Santini isn't really good but that is sad to see a guy like Kalinic act like this when the other one is at home.

And this is the point who is really irritating. Is Kalinic really think about the other croatian players who are at home and are waiting for this magical moment to join the NT in a World Cup? I don't think so...

Badelj has right when he talked about some ego problems in our team, and the Kalinic problem is one of them...

Now, all the team and the staff can be focus on the World Cup and try to win the tournament ! Ego need to stay at home if you want to win something.

(The next one will be Lovre Kalinic because he is the second goal keeper? That is really stupid. All the teams have the hierarchy... and the stats aren't always the reason of a place on the pitch).

This is the comment of the year!!

Bravo dalmate!
dalmate likes this.
post #94 of 332 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 23:27
Star Player

https://www.croatiaweek.com/video-th...cer-in-canada/

Enjoy if you haven't seen this before.
croatian batman likes this.
post #95 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 01:26
Rising Star

Quote:

Yeah, good article - critical of Kalinic's behaviour & supportive of Dalic's actions.
post #96 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 01:29 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Croatia! Bayern, Madrid, Inter, Rijeka, Bari
let's be honest, Mandžukić is better out of position at LW than Kalinić is at CF/S aka his main position
Maradona likes this.
post #97 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 01:50
Star Player

Teams: Hrvatska repka
Lol...two trolls on the one page. Not sure who to respond to first.
post #98 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 03:51
Star Player

Teams: Croatia NT, Dinamo
dalmate and Maradona like this.

Well you just need something to fill the void that's left in your life. Lois has her knitting, Chris has his video games, Meg's learning how to drive, and me, I like the sauce…
post #99 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 03:54
Star Player

Teams: Croatia NT, Dinamo
Name:  classicbroz.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  55.1 KB

Classić

Well you just need something to fill the void that's left in your life. Lois has her knitting, Chris has his video games, Meg's learning how to drive, and me, I like the sauce…
post #100 of 332 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 05:07
Rising Star

Quote:

Lmao. I'm convinced you have a Dalmatian dildo shoved up your ass 24/7. Kalinic even pulled this type of shit off at club level and got benched for it...all while having a shit season.

But I'm sure Igor best Croatian manager Tudor would set him straight eh?
Zelja and Maradona like this.

Last edited by 10Boban10; June 20th, 2018 at 05:23.

Tags
argentina , group d , hrvatska , match 2 , world cup 2018

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in