46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 04:00
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post
Anywhere, anytime (just PM and make sure you get health insurance before you venture south of the border).

Ps. I eat New South Welshmen/Dinamovce for breakfast.
Lol what are you pansy hipsters down south going to do? You Melbounites are always going to live in our shadows. Read and weep.

When I'm done with you, you'll be begging for Pivaric's autograph. You'll bleed blue.

First EEPL Champion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 04:21
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman View Post
The endorsement of boycotter and wanna be Jew posters surely the kiss of death for my candidacy

Our forum is kinda like Croatians all over the world. We're always bickering and fighting. I remember as a kid I always felt we we're so together when Yugoslavia was around and even more so during the war. It's an odd thing when you don't have independence you're always more together that dream all kept us close. I say in order to make this forum great again we try to recreate that situation. I say we have an exclusive Serb CM run the forum with a phony Dimitri Medved like Croatian to be his FM lap dog or maybe some foriegner like our Hungarian friend. We would all for the most part hate it and bitch endlessly. We'll have no choice but to agree and be nicer.

All kidding aside I think Suho and Barbara have done a fine job. I always feel the best forums are the ones least regulated (capitalism!). The less you notice a FM the better. For all our wide ranging disagreements and fights we're all still here. I've been around here for well over a decade now and believe me this place was a much much worse place back then. There were plenty of CM/FM with agenda's the old political forum was basically a horror show of garbage. Still needs work (Free Maiden) but we're better.
Isn't Maiden back?

Anyway I think we need to somehow get more people interested in posting in our league forum. It used to be the bees knees back in the day. Now the Dinamo forum is me and Pivo chatting to each other with the occasional visitor. And I know there are more Dinamovci here. In fact aren't you one? Same goes for our clubs in europe thread.

Then again, I guess I understand people's lack of interest in the league as well.

First EEPL Champion.
post #83 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 05:23
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Lol what are you pansy hipsters down south going to do? You Melbounites are always going to live in our shadows. Read and weep.

When I'm done with you, you'll be begging for Pivaric's autograph. You'll bleed blue.
How many NSL titles does Sydney Cro have?

Ps. On Monday I'm expecting you to be rocking a Strinić avi.

post #84 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 07:49
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
You are such a fckn loser Ero. There was a time where I actually used to respect you and thought you were fairly smart. But fvck man your deamons are your ego.
#stillnoclue
#shortfatmansyndrome
Lol did you lose respect right around the time you chucked a hissy fit and nearly had a stroke when people disagreed with your sjw whimpering?

As I said, feels over facts.
Ante likes this.

Last edited by Ero; December 15th, 2016 at 08:58.
post #85 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 08:17
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

Here here crobatman, the less regulation the better. A free market of ideas is always preferred over a safe space echo chamber.
post #86 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 14:36
Star Player

Teams: Croatia! Bayern, Madrid, Inter, Rijeka, Bari
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post
As bad as Strinić is he's still our best option, just like me for FM.

No one else can do it...

Ljubo - unpopular with the higher-ups.

Ero - too emotional.

Nepo - Italian background.

Ante - doesn't know Croatian.

Etc, etc...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I laughed / loved it!

@ForzaFiume I joined BigSoccer the same time as XtraTime after finding both when googling "Halilovic Croatia or Bosnia" so definitely could be that one (but there I was posting in the Bosna sub-forum which is where the Halilovic thread was)
post #87 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 14:58
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepoznat View Post
I laughed / loved it!

@ForzaFiume I joined BigSoccer the same time as XtraTime after finding both when googling "Halilovic Croatia or Bosnia" so definitely could be that one (but there I was posting in the Bosna sub-forum which is where the Halilovic thread was)
The above quote on you gave me a chuckle. It reminded me about what they do (or rather what they did) with the mafia back in the day. You could be Italian but if you weren't from Sicily or Calabria, you couldn't be a part of the mafia

Sames goes with the CM job here. Unless you're from Dalmacija, Hercegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia, etc. you can't be a CM. Posters from Istra/Gorski kotar/Kvarner need not apply

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #88 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 15:52
Star Player

Teams: Croatia! Bayern, Madrid, Inter, Rijeka, Bari
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaFiume View Post
The above quote on you gave me a chuckle. It reminded me about what they do (or rather what they did) with the mafia back in the day. You could be Italian but if you weren't from Sicily or Calabria, you couldn't be a part of the mafia

Sames goes with the CM job here. Unless you're from Dalmacija, Hercegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia, etc. you can't be a CM. Posters from Istra/Gorski kotar/Kvarner need not apply
so true! we're never fully accepted by other Hrvati and many Italiani have no clue about us anyways lol

but I'm confused and only recognize a couple of those regions, help me out here... did you mean: Dalmazia, Erzegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia... Istria/Gorski Kotar/Quarnaro?

Orkan likes this.
post #89 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 16:42
Star Player

@ Ero...

Your rants and spew, may seem like facts to you... but it only screams - 'you have no clue'

But post another 32 thousand times, and you might attract another OVI.

Because you don't have the capacity for internal reflection, you have no clue on how that deficit in character has divided this board. You have no clue how many times I've challenged you with a line... to bait... to see if you have an ounce of it... and you failed each time.

You say its 'feels over facts'. Sure... whatever.

But I say it's a lot more than that... I say it's not about beliefs/ideology... it's about the ability to deliver a point while still showing respect for your opponent. Humility is a strength not a deficit.

#noclue
#inyourconscience
#deficit
post #90 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 16:59
International

Quote:
But I say it's a lot more than that... I say it's not about beliefs/ideology... it's about the ability to deliver a point while still showing respect for your opponent. Humility is a strength not a deficit.
when a few posts prior...

Quote:
You are such a fckn loser Ero.

preach what you teach brother
Ante likes this.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #91 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 17:28
Star Player

Oh FFs... you have no clue either.

Dig a few more layers... it's way beyond name calling... which I know I do, on purpose, and solely at the two cancers ticks of the thread.
Orkan likes this.
post #92 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 18:23
International

Quote:

Dig a few more layers... it's way beyond name calling... which I know I do, on purpose, and solely at the two cancers ticks of the thread.

this is just forum gold here... apparently you have some deep, sinister plan here, where you curse people out/name call on purpose, to elicit a certain response from a certain group of posters - ultimately to justify your crusade on here?

your right, not sure I want to be clued into what goes through your head - this made my day though happy Thursday, bro

#alsoloveyourhashtags
#soclever
#keepitcoming
#imafan
#dontgobackonyourmeds
#yourfunnierwithoutthem
Ante likes this.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #93 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 18:30
International

Quote:
so true! we're never fully accepted by other Hrvati and many Italiani have no clue about us anyways lol
ain't that the truth we're like the bastard step children of the region

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #94 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 19:02
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

XT Cro forum
post #95 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 19:28
Star Player

FF needs a hug.

He also may be the biggest troll on here.
petro likes this.
post #96 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 19:33
Star Player

Quote:

Quote:
but I'm confused and only recognize a couple of those regions, help me out here... did you mean: Dalmazia, Erzegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia... Istria/Gorski Kotar/Quarnaro?

Nothing wrong with making the distinction between medeteranci and the rest of the country.

I mean a guy like Ero has more in common with a Serb from Banja Luka than he does with a fetivi splico for example.

Migration patterns have definitely changed the culture though, but embrace what you are and the differences, because the notion of cultural solidarity/similarity between all Croatians is a bit rich anyway.
post #97 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 19:37
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

But were you litteraly having a stroke petro or was it like just hyperventilation or something?
Ante likes this.
post #98 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 19:49
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
FF needs a hug.
I'm all set at the moment, but hey, it's always good to hug it out at times with fellow Hrvati and even jugoslaveni like you. I'm ok with Tito being your boy, we can still be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
He also may be the biggest troll on here.
Bro, I can only hope to take that title away from you. Your trolling game is on fire. I mean, you just had this zinger a little while ago:

Quote:
I mean a guy like Ero has more in common with a Serb from Banja Luka than he does with a fetivi splico for example.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

Last edited by ForzaFiume; December 16th, 2016 at 13:12.
post #99 of 106 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2016, 12:25
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
I remember my first week coming to this forum, it was a few days after I told Italians (on the Italian forum) that they were traditionally a "defensive first" side and that traditionally...even though they've produced some amazing offensive talent, they have depended on their defensive strengths.

It was then that Hajduk Split appeared and was calling me a troll, accusing me of having more than once account ...and a few others jumped onto his band wagon...and I felt the "moderating" was pretty crappy and unfair.

How does a person get labelled a troll and accused of having multiple accounts when even baraba confirmed there was never any proof of that after checking ip addresses? Also, about the claim that I was wrong or trolling anyone because I said Italians have been successful in this sport because of their defensive players....who doesn't agree with that? Anyone that doesn't is a few fries short of a "Happy Meal"!

The moderating here has been inconsistent and very subjective. The moderators haven't sided with truth, facts and kept an open mind to who's making the comment...for the most part they take a side and will plead insanity just to spite another member on this forum. I've seen it a millions times and I highly doubt that will change here.

I can disagree with Ante or Ero, I'll openly challenge something and make my point...but its a whole different ball game if its Orkan, Suho and their followers. Things tend to get personal and insulting, even when they have no clue about what they are talking about.

One of the easiest examples is Ante Cacic. All of us agree he may not be the first choice we'd have chosen but based on his record and overall decisions, he's done a fair job thus far....and yet, Suho and Orkan tend to tear him to shreds....as if they know better and blame him for the loss to Portugal, while disregarding the stupid play from Strinic...even saying he was tired and should have been subbed. There are several examples why this forum has been poorly moderated and I personally think Suho is a shit disturber and doesn't belong in that position....just my opinion.
Great post brother.

Look, most agree the moderating has been s.hit, and a direct result of why great posters like Blast, CroatTommy and JureM have quit. They got sick and tired of the garbage and watching suho allow his two puppets dorkie and #havingastroke continually ruin threads on purpose with constant attacks. They'll be back when/if suho and his two puppets are gone or the moderating stops them from continually derailing every thread.

Until new Fms are in place, unfortunately, Blast, JureM and Croattommy won't come back, and we are stuck with the 3 BB'ers driving posters away from the forum and posting activity dwindling to a trickle at this board.

The best way to shut up suho and his puppets is to talk football and the Croatian NT, because like you said, they have no clue. Only problem is, they jump into those threads with garbage about boycotting the nt to try and (pathetically I might add) shut down thread activity. What these 3 contribute to "discussion" about our NT can be summarized in a few of their "classic" posts (in addition to the pathetic boycott )....

Quote:
Santos cost us a trip to South Africa
Quote:
I need a few days away from here to calm down because of all the thoughts racing through my head. I feel like I am going to have a stroke.
Quote:
I need to regulate my emotions
Quote:
Croatia should be dissolved
Defending the horrendous play from Strinic that ended up costing us vs Portugal, who could forget this jem from the gang, "He was visibly fatigued". lol

And that in a nutshell is what their "contributions" are here. Sad but true.

Time to drain the swamp. And at least the admin finally removed Suho as FM. Its time to put some new ones in place and bring some law and order around here...

And make (the Croatian forum) great again.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #100 of 106 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2016, 12:41
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
You are such a fckn loser Ero. There was a time where I actually used to respect you and thought you were fairly smart. But fvck man your deamons are your ego.
#stillnoclue
#shortfatmansyndrome
And yet another attack by metro. More name calling and attempts to derail the the thread.

Quote:
@ Ero...

Your rants and spew, may seem like facts to you... but it only screams - 'you have no clue'

But post another 32 thousand times, and you might attract another OVI.

Because you don't have the capacity for internal reflection, you have no clue on how that deficit in character has divided this board. You have no clue how many times I've challenged you with a line... to bait... to see if you have an ounce of it... and you failed each time.

You say its 'feels over facts'. Sure... whatever.

#noclue
#inyourconscience
#deficit

Him so this guy admits he has "many" times tried to "bait" posters here. Pathetically trying to ruin more threads with his lame "baiting" that only serves to get him his a.ss handed here many times. And at one time, almost made him have a stroke.

Quote:

So in the above 3 quotes, we see more insults by metro. He admits to "baiting" posters here. And he admits all this is done "on purpose". Now while Suho (before he got booted from the fm role) allowed this childish behaviour from petro (and orkan), he isn't an fm anymore. I wonder what the admin think of petro's posts and admitting he is only here to s.hit disturb and verbally abuse posters. I am pretty sure there are board rules against this. Maybe its time for the admin to remind petro about the board rules and give him a warning ...and threads won't be derailed by him anymore, and his only reason to post on a Football forum will be gone, and he will be gone. Given how worked up he gets (to the point of the emotional meltdowns and very nearly having a serious medical situation here), maybe a board timeout is best for petro. We all want what is best for him, and that's to get well.

#maketheCroatianboardgreatagain

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in