One Mod Now? - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
 46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 106 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2016, 09:03 Thread Starter
Keyboard Hero
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Super Hrvoje= View Post
Feels like being stuck with Strinic at left back.
Or Mamic in the Savez.

Cheers

ps. just a joke Suho, nothing personal.

Reprezentaciju ste ukrali, istinu ne možete

"Football is an extension of the war by other means"

Franjo Tudman

PS. Iako si najavio ne moraš dolaziti u Hercegovinu, ovamo nisi dobodošao. Sasvim sigurno su ti otvorena vrata onih koji su skupa sa tobom radili na zabrani utakmice, i otvorena su ti vrata njihovog grada gdje se pale i brane hrvatske zastave.

Last edited by Ljubuski; December 12th, 2016 at 13:52.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 106 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2016, 19:08
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist View Post
"Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.

Frederick Douglass
post #63 of 106 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2016, 00:04
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.

Frederick Douglass
a remarkably eloquent man for a former slave

“In thinking of America, I sometimes find myself admiring her bright blue sky — her grand old woods — her fertile fields — her beautiful rivers — her mighty lakes, and star-crowned mountains. But my rapture is soon checked, my joy is soon turned to mourning. When I remember that all is cursed with the infernal actions of slaveholding, robbery and wrong, — when I remember that with the waters of her noblest rivers, the tears of my brethren are borne to the ocean, disregarded and forgotten, and that her most fertile fields drink daily of the warm blood of my outraged sisters, I am filled with unutterable loathing.”

― Frederick Douglass
Orkan likes this.

Capello beamed: "From Savicevic you came to expect these unthinkable plays of brilliance, because from the position he was in most players would have just taken the ball in stride and gone a little further with it, instead he went for this spectacular attempt which has gone down in history and is shown over and over again. It was simply.... Una cosa da Savicevic [the way of Savicevic]."

post #64 of 106 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2016, 00:35
Star Player

I reckon he was just a manipulated SJW by the multiculturalists in charge at that time.

Last edited by Orkan; December 13th, 2016 at 00:41.
post #65 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 00:52
Premier Player

As bad as Strinić is he's still our best option, just like me for FM.

No one else can do it...

Ljubo - unpopular with the higher-ups.

Ero - too emotional.

Nepo - Italian background.

Ante - doesn't know Croatian.

Etc, etc...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
rilla_ and Orkan like this.
post #66 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 02:38
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Hey Suho, I'll be in Melbourne this weekend so we can discuss my transition into power.

If you do not intend to meet then I'll have to finish you the old fashioned way.

First EEPL Champion.
post #67 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 02:40
Star Player

Too funny... and to boot... Ante doesn't know Croatian FLMAO
Orkan likes this.
post #68 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 04:04
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post

No one else can do it...

Ero - too emotional.

Etc, etc...

nobody ever asked or considered croatian batman?
post #69 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 09:49
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
nobody ever asked or considered croatian batman?
Would've been a serious candidate and if in the future I decide to step down I'm sure he'll be considered.
post #70 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 09:51
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Hey Suho, I'll be in Melbourne this weekend so we can discuss my transition into power.

If you do not intend to meet then I'll have to finish you the old fashioned way.
Anywhere, anytime (just PM and make sure you get health insurance before you venture south of the border).

Ps. I eat New South Welshmen/Dinamovce for breakfast.
post #71 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 11:27 Thread Starter
Keyboard Hero
World Class Player

Quote:

No one else can do it...

Ero - too emotional.

Etc, etc...

That's cute when you have two former FM's who handled the place when it had way more members and traffic and problems...

Cheers

Franjo Tudman

PS. Iako si najavio ne moraš dolaziti u Hercegovinu, ovamo nisi dobodošao. Sasvim sigurno su ti otvorena vrata onih koji su skupa sa tobom radili na zabrani utakmice, i otvorena su ti vrata njihovog grada gdje se pale i brane hrvatske zastave.
post #72 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 17:06
Star Player

Teams: Dinamo, Real Madrid, Croatia NT
I remember my first week coming to this forum, it was a few days after I told Italians (on the Italian forum) that they were traditionally a "defensive first" side and that traditionally...even though they've produced some amazing offensive talent, they have depended on their defensive strengths.

It was then that Hajduk Split appeared and was calling me a troll, accusing me of having more than once account ...and a few others jumped onto his band wagon...and I felt the "moderating" was pretty crappy and unfair.

How does a person get labelled a troll and accused of having multiple accounts when even baraba confirmed there was never any proof of that after checking ip addresses? Also, about the claim that I was wrong or trolling anyone because I said Italians have been successful in this sport because of their defensive players....who doesn't agree with that? Anyone that doesn't is a few fries short of a "Happy Meal"!

The moderating here has been inconsistent and very subjective. The moderators haven't sided with truth, facts and kept an open mind to who's making the comment...for the most part they take a side and will plead insanity just to spite another member on this forum. I've seen it a millions times and I highly doubt that will change here.

I can disagree with Ante or Ero, I'll openly challenge something and make my point...but its a whole different ball game if its Orkan, Suho and their followers. Things tend to get personal and insulting, even when they have no clue about what they are talking about.

One of the easiest examples is Ante Cacic. All of us agree he may not be the first choice we'd have chosen but based on his record and overall decisions, he's done a fair job thus far....and yet, Suho and Orkan tend to tear him to shreds....as if they know better and blame him for the loss to Portugal, while disregarding the stupid play from Strinic...even saying he was tired and should have been subbed. There are several examples why this forum has been poorly moderated and I personally think Suho is a shit disturber and doesn't belong in that position....just my opinion.
Ero and Ante like this.
post #73 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 19:59 Thread Starter
Keyboard Hero
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
I remember my first week coming to this forum, it was a few days after I told Italians (on the Italian forum) that they were traditionally a "defensive first" side and that traditionally...even though they've produced some amazing offensive talent, they have depended on their defensive strengths.

It was then that Hajduk Split appeared and was calling me a troll, accusing me of having more than once account ...and a few others jumped onto his band wagon...and I felt the "moderating" was pretty crappy and unfair.

How does a person get labelled a troll and accused of having multiple accounts when even baraba confirmed there was never any proof of that after checking ip addresses? Also, about the claim that I was wrong or trolling anyone because I said Italians have been successful in this sport because of their defensive players....who doesn't agree with that? Anyone that doesn't is a few fries short of a "Happy Meal"!

The moderating here has been inconsistent and very subjective. The moderators haven't sided with truth, facts and kept an open mind to who's making the comment...for the most part they take a side and will plead insanity just to spite another member on this forum. I've seen it a millions times and I highly doubt that will change here.

I can disagree with Ante or Ero, I'll openly challenge something and make my point...but its a whole different ball game if its Orkan, Suho and their followers. Things tend to get personal and insulting, even when they have no clue about what they are talking about.

One of the easiest examples is Ante Cacic. All of us agree he may not be the first choice we'd have chosen but based on his record and overall decisions, he's done a fair job thus far....and yet, Suho and Orkan tend to tear him to shreds....as if they know better and blame him for the loss to Portugal, while disregarding the stupid play from Strinic...even saying he was tired and should have been subbed. There are several examples why this forum has been poorly moderated and I personally think Suho is a shit disturber and doesn't belong in that position....just my opinion.
For a decade those sorts of complaints were always directed at the admin and rightfully so.

Nowadays it's directed towards our own FM's, shame.

Cheers

Franjo Tudman

post #74 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 20:36
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
Maybe some of us can move that other forum we were utilizing years back?

Was it Final Football? Or Big Soccer? I remember the theme of the site being green.

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #75 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 22:45
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
I don't think it's just your opinion mate, suho does have one of those prick personalities, an obnoxious know-it-all prone to logical fallacies by the busload, prone to conspiracy theories he read on facebook comments and in columns written by hacks lamenting some romantic time in football when there was no corruption and blaming everyone but Hajduk for Hajduk's dismal results etc.

To his credit though, he's been treading the line between troll and semi serious, though he was dead serious when caught lying and manipulating - then playing victim to a backlash that never even came like a teenage drama queen, his pal dorkan didn't even have the decency to cup his balls on that occasion. So much for the comrades Also his hilarious squirming when he recently claimed never to have boycotted, asked to be quoted, then got his ass handed to him.

But you're right about them attacking you from the get-go, they're intimidated when confronted with opinions that differ from their default positions and dogmatic shallow worldview the likes of feralova mladunčad and index.hr ingrained into their heads.

I reckon the entire lot of these losers were convinced that I was you for a while also
Ante and Maradona like this.

Last edited by Ero; December 14th, 2016 at 22:58.
post #76 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 22:52
Ero
BARRED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Quote:
This. It stems for feels over facts, it manifests itself in other topics too, especially kavana thread
Ante and Maradona like this.
post #77 of 106 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2016, 23:51
Star Player

You are such a fckn loser Ero. There was a time where I actually used to respect you and thought you were fairly smart. But fvck man your deamons are your ego.
#stillnoclue
#shortfatmansyndrome

Last edited by petro; December 15th, 2016 at 00:05.
post #78 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 02:25
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Quote:
Would've been a serious candidate and if in the future I decide to step down I'm sure he'll be considered.
The endorsement of boycotter and wanna be Jew posters surely the kiss of death for my candidacy

Our forum is kinda like Croatians all over the world. We're always bickering and fighting. I remember as a kid I always felt we we're so together when Yugoslavia was around and even more so during the war. It's an odd thing when you don't have independence you're always more together that dream all kept us close. I say in order to make this forum great again we try to recreate that situation. I say we have an exclusive Serb CM run the forum with a phony Dimitri Medved like Croatian to be his FM lap dog or maybe some foriegner like our Hungarian friend. We would all for the most part hate it and bitch endlessly. We'll have no choice but to agree and be nicer.

All kidding aside I think Suho and Barbara have done a fine job. I always feel the best forums are the ones least regulated (capitalism!). The less you notice a FM the better. For all our wide ranging disagreements and fights we're all still here. I've been around here for well over a decade now and believe me this place was a much much worse place back then. There were plenty of CM/FM with agenda's the old political forum was basically a horror show of garbage. Still needs work (Free Maiden) but we're better.
szövkap and petro like this.
post #79 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 02:28
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Hajduk, vatreni
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman View Post
The endorsement of boycotter and wanna be Jew posters surely the kiss of death for my candidacy

Our forum is kinda like Croatians all over the world. We're always bickering and fighting. I remember as a kid I always felt we we're so together when Yugoslavia was around and even more so during the war. It's an odd thing when you don't have independence you're always more together that dream all kept us close. I say in order to make this forum great again we try to recreate that situation. I say we have an exclusive Serb CM run the forum with a phony Dimitri Medved like Croatian to be his FM lap dog or maybe some foriegner like our Hungarian friend. We would all for the most part hate it and bitch endlessly. We'll have no choice but to agree and be nicer.

All kidding aside I think Suho and Barbara have done a fine job. I always feel the best forums are the ones least regulated (capitalism!). The less you notice a FM the better. I've been around here for well over a decade now and believe me this place was a much much worse place back then. There were plenty of CM/FM with agenda's the old political forum was basically a horror show of garbage. Still needs work (Free Maiden) but we're better.
When ladies are in charge everything runs smoother.
rilla_, petro and Orkan like this.

Ja! Ja sam BARABA!
Ja sam veliki Jack!
post #80 of 106 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2016, 03:30
Star Player

#EROnOVIsupportsthismessage
Attached Images

Ante likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in