Croatian coaches in Europe/Abroad - Page 17 - Xtratime Community
 81Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #321 of 372 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2018, 23:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Biscan wins the Slovenian league title with Olimpija, it came down to h2h as they and Maribor had the same points. For Biscan, its his second consecutive league title as he won the 2.HNL with Rudes last season
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 372 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2018, 23:45
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
....nothing but a self-centred douche bag! He was one of the most hated team-mates on any team he's ever played for.

Where's this info from? Zdenko Jedvaj?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Orkan likes this.
post #323 of 372 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2018, 00:27
Star Player

Teams: Dinamo, Real Madrid, Croatia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post

Where have you been the last 20 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #324 of 372 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2018, 00:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Biscan wins the double with Olimpija

Kruno Jurcic is the new manager of Baniyas (UAE)
post #325 of 372 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2018, 02:21
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman View Post
Tudor is apparently already out/leaving Udinese.

Anyone notice trend with this guy!
Didn't he go 2-1-1 and save them from relegation? Did you hear this from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy or Zdenko Jedvaj?

Btw, Gala also won the Turkish League Championship after a two year hiatus. I do see a trend.
post #326 of 372 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2018, 09:49
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
So what’s the over/under on Tudor going back to Hajduk for the 7th time now?

He’ll bring them that elusive title and will #makehajdukgreatagain

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #327 of 372 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2018, 11:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Dean Klafuric is named permanent manager of Legia Warsaw after taking over on an interim basis late last season form Jozak. He will bring Ivan Prelec as an assistant manager, Prelec was manager of Gorica who won the 2.HNL
post #328 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 03:45
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Despie winning the domestic double, Igor Biscan leaves Olimpija after a disagreement with the club's president
post #329 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 20:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Igor Tudor officially out at Udinese after only a few matches in charge

Goran Sablic leaves Siroki Brijeg and takes over Sheriff Tiraspol, their third Croatian manager in recent years (Zekic and Vulic managed there)
post #330 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 20:28
Star Player

Quote:
When Tudor quit being coach of Hajduk a few days before the re-start... after the Christmas break, I immediately thought he's no different than what people described him as when he was a player....nothing but a self-centred douche bag! He was one of the most hated team-mates on any team he's ever played for. Imagine how Hajduk organization felt like when he left them stranded like that, with little time to bring someone in?

No loss if he leaves, he's a train wreck waiting to happen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
Igor Tudor officially out at Udinese after only a few matches in charge

Goran Sablic leaves Siroki Brijeg and takes over Sheriff Tiraspol, their third Croatian manager in recent years (Zekic and Vulic managed there)

so here's the thing. I came to this site a few years back and people like HS attacked me cause I spoke my mind on an Italian forum. I was actually supportive of their country and soccer, but I said they were heavily reliant of their defense...and throughout history its true...the majority of their best teams and players were defensive! HS then called me a troll...and has never once admitted I wasn't trolling, I was stating facts...makes me realize that our people go against their own, cause they can't handle someone knowing more than they do!

I mentioned I played at Velez, I was a second team player that was signed and trained with the first team. Now I have some yahoo's like Suho trying to poke holes in my comments by questioning me and what I said about myself. Our people are jealous of each other, I'm no longer baffled by that...but whats really surprising to me is that if I said Tudor was a disliked or a hated guy during his playing days, I'm immediately then questioned by Suho, as if to say hey..."your so-called source"? Like WTF dude, why would you think I'd come to this forum and lie about my Velez experience? don't you think I'd at least lie about being at Dinamo, like my buddy Dasovic did? you're so Goddam butt-hurt that someone might know more than you...and in this case, I definitely have far more knowledge about the game and this topic than you do, is that why you're upset? because I have achieved something you haven't?

Tudor is a knob...always has been and will always be! People that know him know that about him...its very common knowledge Suho!
Ero, dalmate and dinamozagreb86 like this.
post #331 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 20:40
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
Igor Tudor officially out at Udinese ..
Shocker!

Quote:
Our people are jealous of each other
Yes they are, in spades.

Whereas in the west dad would hug his son and point at a Ferrari saying "Look Johnny, Mr. Smith worked hard, started his own business and now he drives a nice car and has a nice house, you can do it too kiddo!"

Here it would be "Vidi sine lopova! Zbog njega smo sirotinja!".

Needless to say, a hangover from a massive social experiment that lasted for decades.
Maradona likes this.

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling

Last edited by Ero; June 7th, 2018 at 20:49.
post #332 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 22:54
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
Quote:
so here's the thing. I came to this site a few years back and people like HS attacked me cause I spoke my mind on an Italian forum. I was actually supportive of their country and soccer, but I said they were heavily reliant of their defense...and throughout history its true...the majority of their best teams and players were defensive! HS then called me a troll...and has never once admitted I wasn't trolling, I was stating facts...makes me realize that our people go against their own, cause they can't handle someone knowing more than they do!

I mentioned I played at Velez, I was a second team player that was signed and trained with the first team. Now I have some yahoo's like Suho trying to poke holes in my comments by questioning me and what I said about myself. Our people are jealous of each other, I'm no longer baffled by that...but whats really surprising to me is that if I said Tudor was a disliked or a hated guy during his playing days, I'm immediately then questioned by Suho, as if to say hey..."your so-called source"? Like WTF dude, why would you think I'd come to this forum and lie about my Velez experience? don't you think I'd at least lie about being at Dinamo, like my buddy Dasovic did? you're so Goddam butt-hurt that someone might know more than you...and in this case, I definitely have far more knowledge about the game and this topic than you do, is that why you're upset? because I have achieved something you haven't?

Tudor is a knob...always has been and will always be! People that know him know that about him...its very common knowledge Suho!
Always a pleasure to read your words Maradona !!!!

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

post #333 of 372 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2018, 23:04
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate View Post
Always a pleasure to read your words Maradona !!!!
puno ti hvala brate!
dalmate likes this.
post #334 of 372 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2018, 11:53
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
Quote:
puno ti hvala brate!
Just stay as you are braćo, I really love your vision, your passion but also all your knowledge about football !

And as I said, this is always a pleasure for me to read your visions, where you take always the time to develop all your vision/opinion with some and different point of view.

So, you all are very interesting, funny, passionate by etc... And this is simply the reason why I'm present here on XT.
Ero, Zelja, Maradona and 1 others like this.

COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

post #335 of 372 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2018, 22:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Replacing Biscan at Olimpija will be Igor Jovicevic, who was recently managing Dinamo II, he has managed in Slovenia previously will Celje
post #336 of 372 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2018, 10:24
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Igor Pamic is the new manager of OFK Titograd (Montenegro)
post #337 of 372 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2018, 11:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Romeo Jozak the new manager of the Kuwait NT, they are outside the top 150 in FIFA Rankings and were recently serving a FIFA suspension but they have history of hiring ex-YU managers. He first task will be getting Kuwait to the 2020 Olympics

Twitter
post #338 of 372 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2018, 20:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Klafuric out at Legia already after being eliminated from CL qualifying
post #339 of 372 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2018, 00:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Bilic named new manager of Al-Ittihad in Saudi Arabia where he will be apparently earning $3m a season

Twitter

While there have been European/South American managers who worked in Saudi Arabia who returned to work in Europe before this seems like a giant step backwards in his career but money talks. This club also has history with managers from the region; Halilhodzic, Kek, Ivic and Peruzovic all managed there
post #340 of 372 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2018, 00:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Big win for Ivankovic in the Asian CL, Persepolis winning the first leg of their semifinal 1:0 away at Qatar

Kovac starting to struggle at Bayern, three games without a win which is unthinkable for them and apparently Ajax were the much better team in today's match

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in