Xtratime Community banner

Next Nike shirt...

112K views 1K replies 84 participants last post by  Takoje! 
#1 ·
Peeps,I've noticed new Nike gear worn by Slovenija NT in the game vs Russia.
Not bad at all,simple and nice.Adidas have shown their gear and it doesn't look bad at all too,but Nike this time have outdone Adidas.
Just to bad we didn't make it,however I m curious how will our shirt look this time?

#2 ·
Apparently there will be gold on it. That's all I know. I've seen most of the Adidas jerseys being released, 3/4ths of them are horrible looking. Only Russia's seems decent, but the rest... horrible.

Nike hasn't revealed too much.

Puma have the classiest up to date, it's all the same model, but it looks good. Most of the African teams have em.

#7 ·
Ours will come out sometime between next month and May. All countries get a jersey for the 10-12 campaign, unless the Savez decides that it's not necessary. They have the final say. I heard the Nigerian NT refused to take Adidas' design cause it was shit, and man were they right. It looks like garbage lol.

I don't expect it to look great though.

I always wondered what Adidas would come up with if they were our provider; with the 3-lines and all.

#6 ·
I don't know about you guys but I'm still longing for a return to Lotto.

Nike never did our colours the right way.

Cheersch

#9 ·
I would love to see what Puma can do, I have a feeling they would do a great job of the checkers :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Puma is utter shit. They use the same template for ALL of their clubs/NTs. Look at all the African nations and tell me if there's a difference in template.

This year Adidas went weird with their kits this year I agree, except France's which looks like their 98 one, but for the most part (on the club level) I thought their jerseys looked decent. I'm just curious how they'd throw lines and checkerboards together on a jersey :D

LeCoq would be interesting though.

I wanted Canterbury to make our jerseys. It's really good quality, and very comfortable, that's just my taste though. Too bad they went under in the footy world.

What about Umbro, how would you guys feel if they were our providers?

#32 ·
i think this design would be fitting for our NT:smileani:

#33 ·
Pozdrav svima!

I discovered this forum two months ago and I've finally decided to register. I'm a great supporter of our Croatia NT and of Hajduk and it's a real pleasure for me to see other Croatian fans. I come from Split but I currently live in France and it's not very easy to find Croatian supporters here :moan:

About our next shirt, I've read that Nike will show the away jersey in March and the home in April. But as many of you have ever said, I really think that Lotto '96 away and Lotto '98 home were our best kits. :proud:
By the way, I'm looking for the '96 away shirt. If someone would like to sell it... :)