NL - ARG - Page 6 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 110 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2014, 16:54
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Teams: JUVENTUS, AJAX
yee Gago and Biglia can keep the ball and do nice short passing but they havent got a Riquelme, Aimar, Veron type who can really create something

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 110 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2014, 21:25
Xtratime Legend

Teams: some clubs. Italy&Oranje
The bigger cities don´t look interested in that 3rd place game any more, they all remove their big screens and clear up the places already.

Would´ve loved another party in Enschede. Hopefully something to celebrate there in 2016.

20xx

SCHWARZ WEISS GRÜN

AAAAAALEEEEEEZ, AAAAAALEEEEEEZ!!!!!!
post #103 of 110 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 09:46
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Romero checkin his notes before Vlaar pen!

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."

post #104 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 00:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krle View Post

Seeing the 3rd place attitude of Van Gaal and the players I think Holland are in for a proper beating Vs Brazil. Defence will loosen up and the Brazilians are desperate to get rid of the public enemy status.

Sorry but omg

Oscar turned into a Dirk Kuijt last night with his crosses

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #105 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 00:56
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Lol

Brazil is only 1 of 3 teams in WC history to concede 12 or more goals in a single tournament.

The other 2 being North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

post #106 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 06:34
Star Player

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Srbija, Roma, Messi, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnswer87 View Post
Lol

Brazil is only 1 of 3 teams in WC history to concede 12 or more goals in a single tournament.

The other 2 being North Korea and Saudi Arabia.
lol no

Both South Korea and West Germany conceded that many in the 1954 World Cup. Zaire conceded that many in 1974. El Salvador conceded that many in 1982. That's just from my memory. I'm sure there are more.

Царство Божие внутри вас
post #107 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 10:46
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post

Sorry but omg

Oscar turned into a Dirk Kuijt last night with his crosses
Big deal, still a glorified friendly. In the end all it meant was we saw another Dutch trait, talk one story and act out a completely different one, as motivation was clearly not an issue last night. Also helps that the Brazilians showed up in clown mode again.

Game proved that Clasie should have never been omitted. The man has more football intelligence in his wrongly spelled tattoo than Wijnaldum and De Guzman have combined. Even the neus commentator had to admit it which basically means even a blind person would see it. :embarass:

Furthermore it's painful to see how little Koeman got out of our squad. He even managed to destroy Stefan 'Nesta's' and BMI's confidence levels at certain points. But of course he got us to perform to our 'maximum' and Lex was the key.
post #108 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 10:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Bruno's confidence has never really taken a knock at Feyenoord. I tend to think he's needed a harder challenge than playing in the Eredivisie. He's been going through the motions without having to really excel in anything in Eredivisie games.

As Wijnaldum and de Guzman played so close to defence, Clasie would have been able to play there. If we get stretched, then we'll have a problem, but van Gaal's tactics wouldn't allow that at the world cup. I still do want to see Clasie's engine improve if he does stay another season at Feyenoord. The Bundesliga I think would be great for him btw.

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #109 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 11:06
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
I think Koeman just wasn't able to motivate him any longer and not just him either.

This tournament also showed that if Holland can create a solid defensive organization with 2 (worthless defensive) players like Sneijder and Wijnaldum in midfield, then Feyenoord surely can move on without clown Lex at #10.

Clasie definitely needs to up his stamina, but don't forget this was his first 'full' competitive game in months. He'll be alright once the season gets rolling and I still say he would be our biggest loss if sold on. Luckily it seems we won't be allowing him to leave as well. :hopeful:
post #110 of 110 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2014, 11:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krle View Post
I think Koeman just wasn't able to motivate him any longer and not just him either.

This tournament also showed that if Holland can create a solid defensive organization with 2 (worthless defensive) players like Sneijder and Wijnaldum in midfield, then Feyenoord surely can move on without clown Lex at #10.

Clasie definitely needs to up his stamina, but don't forget this was his first 'full' competitive game in months. He'll be alright once the season gets rolling and I still say he would be our biggest loss if sold on. Luckily it seems we won't be allowing him to leave as well. :hopeful:
Now one of our higher earning players.

If we also sell Clasie, then we'll have nothing left and yeah, Vormer is nowhere near the same.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in