post #1 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 13:03 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, Romnia
Friendly: Italy vs Romania

17 November, 21:45 Romanian time
Renato Dall'Ara stadium, Bologna

Abroad players called:

Portari: Ciprian Tătărușanu (Fiorentina), Costel Pantilimon (Sunderland)

Fundași: Alexandru Mățel (Dinamo Zagreb), Vlad Chiricheș (SSC Napoli), Dragoș Grigore (Al Sailiya), Cosmin Moți (Ludogorets), Răzvan Raț (Rayo Vallecano)

Mijlocași: Mihai Pintilii (Hapoel Tel Aviv), Andrei Prepeliță (Ludogorets), Ovidiu Hoban (Hapoel Be'er Sheva), Lucian Snmărtean (Al Ittihad), Gabriel Torje (Osmanlispor), Alexandru Maxim (VfB Stuttgart)

Atacanți: Bogdan Stancu (Genclerbirligi), Claudiu Keșeru (Ludogorets), Florin Andone (Cordoba)

Complete list will be announced on Sunday night.

Italy and Romania have played 16 matches until now, with 10 Italian wins, 4 draws and 2 Romanian wins.

The 2 Romanian wins came in the 80's (Euro'84 qualifier in Bucharest and a friendly in Sibiu in 1989).

The most important match happened in Euro 2000 quarter finals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 14:09
World Class Player

Teams: Romania forever
i want to cry, every time Prepelita, Pintilii, Grigore and Hoban...oh, the humanity
post #3 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 17:52
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
Can we stop with the hyperbolae?

39 people dying is a tragedy, not these call-ups.

Although the root cause seems to be the same.

post #4 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 17:57
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania, River Plate
Confirming all 4 CMs means no chance for Anton, Nistor, Filip or Achim. This idiot relies on average players past 30 for the most important position in a team, and leave Sinmartean, who will be 36 next year, without any replacement in his playmaker role, considering its impossible he can play 3 group games and that he may get injured
post #5 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:18
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestasuceava View Post
Can we stop with the hyperbolae?

39 people dying is a tragedy, not these call-ups.

Although the root cause seems to be the same.
Every second children die because of hunger and "nobody" goes on the streets protesting for them, i guess there is never a time to talk about trivial shit like football. you made me do stupid comparisons thank you also would we talk about this when the same happens in Ivory Coast/Chile/Hungary/chose one...you can care as much as you want about this but don't play the morale police for others. i'm sure there are better places to discuss this important topic for you.

what is more off topic, your post or me complaining about the call ups for the 1000th time... (i know what's more annoying....my complaining p )
post #6 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:19
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumaniac View Post
Confirming all 4 CMs means no chance for Anton, Nistor, Filip or Achim. This idiot relies on average players past 30 for the most important position in a team, and leave Sinmartean, who will be 36 next year, without any replacement in his playmaker role, considering its impossible he can play 3 group games and that he may get injured
you are so right...this really sucks and they just cant realise this...isn't there one coach who thinks like this and talks with Iordanescu...they can't share all the same opinion
post #7 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:27
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName View Post
Every second children die because of hunger and "nobody" goes on the streets protesting for them, i guess there is never a time to talk about trivial shit like football. you made me do stupid comparisons thank you also would we talk about this when the same happens in Ivory Coast/Chile/Hungary/chose one...you can care as much as you want about this but don't play the morale police for others. i'm sure there are better places to discuss this important topic for you.

what is more off topic, your post or me complaining about the call ups for the 1000th time... (i know what's more annoying....my complaining p )
You don't have to care. But please, since you don't speak Romanian, you don't care about what goes on in Romania, you don't know what happened in Romania... how about you go to the Austrian forum? Why do you care about Romanian football more than Romania's problems?
post #8 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:39
World Class Player

You do realise that you started an argument just because i said that i wouldn't go to the protests (you not even knowing WHY i wouldn't go). you ask a harmless question and go crazy because you can't live with my answer, why ask then?

you convinced me with your flawless logic that it really does make no sense of me supporting the NT. my bad...
post #9 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:41
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
You do realise that you started an argument just because i said that i wouldn't go to the protests (you not even knowing WHY i wouldn't go). you ask a harmless question and go crazy because you can't live with my answer, why ask then?
I didn't start any arguments, nor did i tell you to join the protest. I just told you to take a picture.

You answered the earthquakes are not a problem in Romania. :-??
post #10 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:50
World Class Player

You are a confused young man.
post #11 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 20:57
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
You are a confused young man.
IDK, man, you're the one who mocked me with your answer in the other thread. I think those who read it will see who got personal first.

Of course, this particular thread is not the best place to discuss this, there you're right. So, I won't comment here anymore, and I apologise to GICA if he deems this worthy of a clean-up or moving to the other thread.
post #12 of 129 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2015, 22:42
Forum Manager
Legend

We complain here mostly about how corruption ruins not only our beloved sport but also the lives of many who dare to dedicate their lives to it. Players living in mysery, unpaid for months or having to retire because of corruption is a crime. It's the same reality that causes victims outside football. These crimes are going on all the time, sometimes things happen that make people more aware and angry about them
post #13 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 00:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, Romnia
Quote:
and I apologise to GICA if he deems this worthy of a clean-up or moving to the other thread.
Don't worry that much about me guys, and remember I'm not the only FM here. I don't delete comments (especially coming from 'regular users') unless they are too offensive.

But we're like a family here, try to keep it cool please.

And here only the game vs Italy counts
post #14 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 01:21
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Regarding the call-ups: you guys can complain all you want (and probably should) but this is going to be the Euro squad. I think that we should be happy if Budescu makes it.
post #15 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 03:45
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GICA View Post

But we're like a family here,
Yeah we are
post #16 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 04:02
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Regarding the call-ups: you guys can complain all you want (and probably should) but this is going to be the Euro squad. I think that we should be happy if Budescu makes it.
Probably, but we can only hope. I'm sure playing against decent opponents will show Iordanescu's team real level and questions will arise
post #17 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 05:15
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumaniac View Post
Probably, but we can only hope. I'm sure playing against decent opponents will show Iordanescu's team real level and questions will arise
Hm... sure, the questions will arise

And they shall be answered:

"We don't have anyone better"

"We better play even more defensive, remember Piturca's 6-defender 4-3-3 at Euro 2008"
post #18 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 21:37
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

No Papp. No Chipciu.
post #19 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 21:41
Forum Manager
Legend

25 man list for Italy

Portari: Ciprian Tătărușanu (Fiorentina), Costel Pantilimon (Sunderland), Silviu Lung (Astra Giurgiu)

Fundași: Alexandru Mățel (Dinamo Zagreb), Vlad Chiricheș (SSC Napoli), Dragoș Grigore (Al Sailiya), Cosmin Moți (Ludogorets), Răzvan Raț (Rayo Vallecano), Valerică Găman (Astra Giurgiu), Cristian Săpunaru (Pandurii Tg. Jiu), Steliano Filip (Dinamo București)

Mijlocași: Mihai Pintilii (Hapoel Tel Aviv), Andrei Prepeliță (Ludogorets), Ovidiu Hoban (Hapoel Be'er Sheva), Lucian Snmărtean (Al Ittihad), Gabriel Torje (Osmanlispor), Alexandru Maxim (VfB Stuttgart), Adrian Popa (FC Steaua București), Vlad Achim (FC Viitorul)

Atacanți: Bogdan Stancu (Genclerbirligi), Claudiu Keșeru (Ludogorets), Florin Andone (Cordoba), Constantin Budescu (Astra Giurgiu), Ioan Hora (Pandurii Tg. Jiu), Andrei Ivan (CSU Craiova)

Good news: Sapunaru, Achim , and Andrei Ivan, Chipciu and Papp not called

Bad news: Alibec not called. Hora instead of him...not bad to call Hora itself, but Alibec has much more to offer. Stanciu ignored again, Popa doesnt deserve a callup.
post #20 of 129 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2015, 21:44
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Well luckily you were wrong about this. There is still room for some new players. Still some very bad choices, but there is some room for improvement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in