post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2012, 14:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, România
Friendly: Slovenia - Romania

Wednesday, 15 August, 21:45 Romanian time

Stozice Stadium, Ljubljana

Romanian squad:

Keepers: Bogdan Lobonţ (AS Roma), Silviu Lung jr. (Astra Ploieşti), Ciprian Tătăruşanu (Steaua Bucureşti);

Defenders: Paul Papp (Chievo Verona), Srgian Luchin, Dragoş Grigore (ambii Dinamo Bucureşti), Gabriel Tamaş (West Bromwich Albion), Valerică Găman (Astra Ploieşti), Vlad Chiricheş, Iasmin Latovlevici (ambii Steaua Bucureşti), Răzvan Raţ (Şahtior Doneţk);

Midfielders: Gabriel Torje (Granada), Mihai Roman (Rapid Bucureşti), Alexandru Bourceanu, Florin Gardoş, Cristian Tănase (toţi Steaua Bucureşti), Răzvan Cociş (FC Rostov), Costin Lazăr (PAOK Salonic), Alexandru Maxim (Pandurii Târgu Jiu);

Forwards: Bogdan Stancu (Orduspor), Marius Niculae (FC Vaslui), Ciprian Marica (Schalke 04), Gheorghe Grozav (Petrolul Ploieşti).

Slovenia and Romania have played 7 games until now, with 3 victories for Romania, 1 for Slovenia and 3 draws.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2012, 14:37 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Piturca: "I don't like Pintilii, he's not the same at Steaua, he didn't react as I expected, so I'm forced to look for other options. Chipciu has behaviour problems, I've talked with him. Tatarusanu has problems too since he's not starter at Steaua. Radut could be a solution for the NT, but he's starting to play now after 2 years without games at Steaua."
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2012, 15:33
Rising Star

Teams: Romania.
At least he knows that Radut, Tucudean and Stanciu exist .

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2012, 16:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Those players will have their chance sooner or later. Tucudean already debuted in the South-American tour past year.

What I think Piturca can field next Wednesday:

-------------------------Lobont
---------------Gaman--------------Chiriches
Papp-----------------------------------------------Rat
---------------Bourceanu--------Lazar
Torje-----------------------------------------Tanase
----------------------------------Grozav
--------------------Marica

Other possible options: Tamas instead of Gaman, Cocis instead of Lazar and Stancu instead of Grozav.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2012, 04:06
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania, River Plate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximRO View Post
At least he knows that Radut, Tucudean and Stanciu exist .
It seems that calling young players is not a problem for him anymore. Leaving out the best ones and calling washed up players seems to be his same old habit

Today The journalist from Antena 1 was very enfatic about Sanmartean´s absence. It´s clear that there are reasons that have nothing to do with football. With such scum as coach, you can´t get far
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2012, 20:41
Star Player

Teams: Barcelona, Arsenal, Dinamo
He has no objectives for the following 2 years, he is free to do whatever he wants because if he gets fired he will just get payed loads of money for doing nothing.
If Guardiola or Del Bosque would've had this contract in Kazakhstan or Armenia they would be considered frauds, but Piturca has no problems with it all this in Romania.
He is free to call players for money, he is garbage, he doesn't give a **** about the team, his only interest is to promote some scumbags so the club owners and the klans that own their papers will have bigger chances to sell them for good cash.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2012, 01:13
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren View Post
He has no objectives for the following 2 years, he is free to do whatever he wants because if he gets fired he will just get payed loads of money for doing nothing.
If Guardiola or Del Bosque would've had this contract in Kazakhstan or Armenia they would be considered frauds, but Piturca has no problems with it all this in Romania.
He is free to call players for money, he is garbage, he doesn't give a **** about the team, his only interest is to promote some scumbags so the club owners and the klans that own their papers will have bigger chances to sell them for good cash.
I wonder who has been paying for Cocis and Florescu, although it did start when they were at Russian clubs if I remember correctly..
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2012, 01:45
Forum Manager
Legend

This is the first time in 18! years following the romanian national team that i won´t do anything to avoid missing a game. Even when there are interesting players to watch, the clear corruption in choosing the coach and making the squad disgusts me too much and takes my hope away
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2012, 17:32
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
Well at least Adi Popa will get called up now if the transfer to Steaua happens (I'm outta the loop, sorry if it has already happened). Next up: Sanmartean to Steaua? p
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2012, 18:35
Xtratime Legend

Teams: România, Viitorul Constanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumaniac View Post
This is the first time in 18! years following the romanian national team that i won´t do anything to avoid missing a game. Even when there are interesting players to watch, the clear corruption in choosing the coach and making the squad disgusts me too much and takes my hope away

I reached this stage a couple of years ago. You can only take so much disappointments. I still follow and care a lot about the NT, but until big changes are made, I won't follow them like before.

"Strength and honor"
MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2012, 18:42
Star Player

Teams: Barcelona, Arsenal, Dinamo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinamoBuc View Post
I wonder who has been paying for Cocis and Florescu, although it did start when they were at Russian clubs if I remember correctly..
As I mentioned in my post, it's not only about club chiefs that have interest to over-promote their players but also their agents.
Mind one thing, Florescu and Cocis had the same agent and they are both players from Cluj at the same time, they also played in Tiraspol. Their agent was investigated for tax evasion after several transfers from where he got his shares.
We all know who are the "heads" of this in Romania and who own most of the players, but it's not only them and also, not only agents are implicated in this probably most of the patrons and managers serving them. Including the well known cousin of the famiglia who is always showing intense knowledge about managing and choosing what players are best to be introduced.
The reason why I never scream "Mitica la Puscarie" is because I'm conscious Mitica in jail won't change anything, because we are talking about a system that spreads not just at the chiefs like him ( chosen by the club as it's the LEAGUE ) or Sandu but also almost all the ones who own the clubs, managers and even players that probably know just as much as us that they lack value and perspective but are constantly put in the lights of clubs and with "Satana" now even at the NT.
The bad news is that this system isn't only one where millions of euro are but also the poor parents of talented children at the junior level that have to choose between their kid on the bench or finance to see them on the field showing what they can, or in other cases, go to 2nd hand junior clubs where you will never be seen and you'll probably end up a high school physical education teacher with a starting salary of 200 euro.
I might not care too much because it's clear after so many years that things won't change, football is put intentionally in a light of "only retards care about this shit" by the state authorities ( starting from the PM's and all the heads ) so that the clans would never be taken seriously and rather like a joke, but it's a lot of money because people even though aware, are still coming to games from time to time "because this is how it's supposed to be, it's a sport" but it's really more of a shit well packed that takes profit of naive fools that think that if they put their body in front of a tank in Tiananmen Square they will change something, no...they will come out as the violent fools that try to ruin everything cause as long as there is no supreme interest, you don't change anything by yourself, communist will have still been here 2000 years and 500 revolutions in Timisoara and Bucharest and football will just be that nomenclature passed from generation to generation without a solidary movement from absolutely everybody ( that gives a shit about this sport, but wait, it's for retards so leave it for them. ).
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 06:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Interesting view McLaren. I don´t agree completely, but i like people who can think
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 14:14 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:11 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Line up:
Lobonţ - Papp, Chiricheş, Găman, Raţ - Cociş, Lazăr - Torje, B. Stancu, Tănase - Marica
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:36
Xtratime Legend

Cocis, Cocis, Cocis... Except that, good line-up considering the present players.

"Strength and honor"
MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:40
Xtratime Legend

Any link for the game?

EDIT: Got it. The game is broadcast on Antena 1.

"Strength and honor"
MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:49
Xtratime Legend

Slovenia scores.

"Strength and honor"
MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

1-0 Slovenia
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2012, 19:58 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

One of the commentators just said that Cocis is "useful, strong and technical"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in