Originally Posted by forestasuceava
Portari - Coman, Pantilimon, Tătăruşanu
Fundaşi - Maftei, Panin, Rădoi, Chivu, Galamaz, Goian, Raţ, Neşu;
Mijlocaşi - Mara, T. Bălan, I. Apostol, N. Grigore, Ghioane, C. Lazăr, Varga, Ad.Cristea;
Atacanţi - Marica, Mutu, G. Bucur, Andrei Cristea
Mara again? Panin? Radoi as CB? Grigore? Pantilimon? Tatarusanu? Balan?
N.Grigore is called because we lack players in that position. He isn´t doing bad.
I would call Prepelita instead of T.Balan. His absence (and Costea´s absence) will annoy some forumers here
Andrei Cristea deserved the calling. But maybe he could call Costea instead of Bucur, who doesn´t score lately.
These callups are again a bad joke... A reserve like Tatarusanu is good enough for the NT? Pantilimon, whose form is disastrous? Mara has been terrible in every game, yet he gets called? Panin, who only plays because CFR can't use 11 foreigners? Balan? And come on, N. Grigore?
I'm curious if there is still anyone that thinks our coach is objective in his callups.
This time i won´t jump on Razvan. I´ll explain why:
-Dolha deserves a call IMO, but considering Coman is the starter, Razvan probably wants to give confidence to Panti and Tatarusanu who should be the future.
- Surdu was dropped, which means he was reasonable here. Nicu too.
- Grigore is not my favourite, i´d prefer Muresan or Bourceanu, but at the moment there isn´t such a clear difference of quality. Altough it can be said that once again a player he coached is preferred.
- Galamaz was called over Constantin (it was obvious for anyone else but...) .
- He kept his trust for talented players like Cristea and Lazar.
- Panin is one of the few decent options left, there´s not much more
- Balan is a strange option cause he hasn´t showed much, but it´s a choice for a talented player, so i won´t criticize him. Mara is even a sub of Deac who could also deserve a call, i don´t like him being called, but we can´t expect to change all the players every game. I hope he doesn´t start tough.
- And the most important thing is that Varga and Andrei Cristea were called. I was hoping for that and i think it´s another choice for talented players who are in a good form. Prepelita maybe deserved it but i don´t think he is so much better than the other options
- Costea still doesn´t deserve to be called. Bucur scored in the last NT game so he deserves to stay.