Xtratime Community banner

Manager Participation 2019/2020

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  ToniSamp 
#1 ·
Manager Participation 2019/20

In the past season DelPiero107 started this thread o August 7. I fear he might never start this thread for this season so I do it.

Returning managers: Please post in this thread whether or not you are participating.

New players: Please post if you are interested in joining our fantacalcio league. Until all managers from last season have responded you will be on a wait-list, but if there are any available team slots you will be invited to join.

Confirmed Managers:

1. ToniSamp

Wait-list:

Looking forward to the upcoming season!

See less See more
#6 ·
If you need one I can make a comeback after few years retirement. It would be decent incentive to keep track of Serie A teams/players that arent Juve.

Reactions: ToniSamp
#8 ·
I doubt 7 people will sign up after me Toni:) So might as well officially put me in coach.

#16 ·
Manager Participation 2019/20

Confirmed Managers:

1. ToniSamp
2. ilgenio
3. AlexM411
4. Johan
5. Anomander Rake
6. Demandred
7. Andrey
8. Osman

1 supercup round
14 league rounds
9 cup rounds (group stage of 6 games, then 2-legged semifinals and final)

#20 ·
So now we can start?

#22 ·
Awww come on, I was looking forward to it.

Thanks for trying.

#23 · (Edited)
Osman, it is mostly lack of time, but if we were not going through all this political shit and the community looked like a football community I might consider wasting a bit of my time, the way I did in the past. Unfortunately it looks like football is no more the main subject of Xtratime and that annoys me. I don't share the points of view of Ante/Ero etc. at all, not a little bit, but I can't believe how poorly all the administrators dealt with them and that is what annoys me the most. I also don't like the new format of the forum, which hides the precious content of the forum in favour of what exactly? Another idiotic choice from VS who are clearly unable to deal with football and fans. Will I keep posting? If I feel like doing it I will, mostly in the forum of Sampdoria, until there are people posting in it. In the hope that VS stop ruining it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.