Montenegro v Ukraine - Podgorica - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2013, 10:09 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: CSKA Kyiv, UNT
Montenegro v Ukraine - Podgorica

Hello,

I am coming to Podgorica for the Montenegro v Ukraine game from next Wednesday until Saturday.

Can you recommend any good place to visit or bars to drink in?

3 days seems a long time....!

Somebody mentioned to me a bar called "Pub For Sale"?

Any advice would be great as I haven't been to Podgorica or Montenegro before. Thanks!

"You don't play football for the name on the back of your shirt, you play football for the name on the front."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2013, 14:14
Star Player

Teams: Montenegro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsarevich View Post
Hello,

I am coming to Podgorica for the Montenegro v Ukraine game from next Wednesday until Saturday.

Can you recommend any good place to visit or bars to drink in?

3 days seems a long time....!

Somebody mentioned to me a bar called "Pub For Sale"?

Any advice would be great as I haven't been to Podgorica or Montenegro before. Thanks!
I don't know the exact names of pubs in Podgorica, but there are a number of them nearby the stadium. Podgorica is a nice town, but if you can, you should go sightseeing in other places in Montenegro.

The most popular tourist destinations include Budva, Sveti Stefan, Ostrog Monastery, Lovcen National Park and the Bay of Kotor.

Maybe my fellow forum member Yugo might be able to recommend some other places or certain pubs you can visit. Enjoy your stay
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2013, 14:20
YBC
Legend

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2013, 10:59 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: CSKA Kyiv, UNT
Thanks for your help guys!

"You don't play football for the name on the back of your shirt, you play football for the name on the front."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2013, 02:31
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Montenegro, Man Utd, Partizan, Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antivari22 View Post
I don't know the exact names of pubs in Podgorica, but there are a number of them nearby the stadium. Podgorica is a nice town, but if you can, you should go sightseeing in other places in Montenegro.

The most popular tourist destinations include Budva, Sveti Stefan, Ostrog Monastery, Lovcen National Park and the Bay of Kotor.

Maybe my fellow forum member Yugo might be able to recommend some other places or certain pubs you can visit. Enjoy your stay
Antivari covered most of the essentials.

In terms of Hotels, my cousin used to work at Hotel City and that looked like a nice place to stay in. Hotel Crna Gora is good just for the ice cream. The best I've maybe ever had!

In terms of restaurants, Forum was a good one. As long as you stay in downtown Podgorica, can't go wrong wherever you go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in