Mexicos Plan of Action for 2006 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2002, 05:07 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Mexicos Plan of Action for 2006

The Things that mexico must do to get back on track for the next WC and to give their fans life after their emberassing exit...

1) WIN EVERY TURNAMENT INVITED TO!!! From Libertadores, continued with Copa America, and the Gold Cup... This will not ease the pain of the Loss in the WC as it was widely belived by many Mexican fans that this was to be Mexico's Finest hour in which they would take center stage and win the blody thing, but alas this will not happen but Mexico must make strides to pick up their fans.

2) Mexico must go out of their way to beat the United States in EVERY SINGLE GAME THEY PLAY... If it means sacrificing the very thing that Makes Mexico what it is then so be it but WIN AT ALL COSTS!!! IF the USA Plays their usuall boaring soccer against Mexico then we must resist the urgue to go on and step right into their trap... If the USA choses not to go toe to toe vs Mexico (which they will always chose since they can't) then Mexico must not force it... That is what hurts the most, to me as a hughe fan of the Mexican team I love the way my team backs down from no one and is never afraid to run and gun with the best in the world ... but we must adapt and understand that in doing this against a team that doesn't wish to run and gun is futile...

3) Export as many players as possible after this cup I hope Borggeti, Arellano, Morales, and Perez all land in one of the major european leagues... We must also strive to get Mexicos new Generation of strikers such as Adolfo Bautista into the group....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2002, 11:33
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
mmmmm Exporting your good players is NOT the answer, That is the MAIN problem with all the Conmebol Teams this year, and even for those who didnt make it, Chile, Colombia and Peru have MOST of their TOP s playing abroad .

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2002, 17:28
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
Also have Luis Hernandez retire from Nats Duty (And possible America too !!!! ) asap...At least Luis Garcia-Aspe had the balls to call it quits already...

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2002, 05:03 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Actually I think for Mexico I think it is an absolute must to import... We need to diversify our style... The only way Mexico is going to figure out a way to beat the USA sticking 10 men on deffense and waiting for the counter is if our Key players gain more experience playing against such style. The Mexican league does not offer that so we must go somwhere where they do... Also if Hugo Sanches does not pan out as mexico's coach I would Suggest bringing Bora back for one more horrah.... I would like to see what he can do with a more talented Mexico... If not then I would like to see Mexico go foreighn with a coach selection...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in