LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2002, 11:00 Thread Starter
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
Mexican Nats/News

Mexico face busy spring before World Cup

www.internetsoccer.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are more than four months remaining until the start of World Cup 2002. Mexico coach Javier Aguirre will see to it that his side does not waste a single day.

Aguirre announced on Wednesday the date when he will release the national team roster for the World Cup. Mexican supporters will find out who will represent El Tricolor in the Far East on April 15.

Mid-April will give Aguirre sufficient time to make up his mind on personnel, he said. From now until then, Mexico will participate in the Gold Cup as well as four friendlies. They have all but confirmed dates and opponents for their two friendlies in February: Mexico will play Yugoslavia in Phoenix, Arizona, on Feb. 13 and will face Romania in San Francisco, California, on Feb. 25.

Mexico will play at least one friendly in March and another in April. Aguirre said that schedule would be sufficient for him to decide on which players to take to Japan and which players to leave in Mexico.

Also, Aguirre said Mexico were again invited to participate in the Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong. Other participants have not been announced. This year's matches will likely be played in either late April or early May.

Aguirre said those matches in the Far East would serve the squad well in preparation for acclimating to the World Cup.

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2002, 11:14 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Depth instrumental for Mexican Gold Cup side

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Luis Bueno
(TEAMtalk) --

If Javier Aguirre speaks the truth, then Mexico is doomed.

Aguirre told reporters on Monday that the current Gold Cup roster is comprised of the top Mexican players.

"From a grand universe of Mexican footballers, the best were called," Aguirre said. "Hopefully they could be with the team in the World Cup, but there are five months left for that appointment and many things could happen. There could be other call-ups. After all, the door is open for everybody."

If true, Aguirre's statement would speak volumes about the talent level in Mexico. Simply put, it is time to forget about the World Cup if Victor Gutierrez and Carlos Ochoa represent the best Mexico have to offer.

Who is Aguirre trying to fool? Even the most casual football supporter knows this Mexico squad is not representative of the true Tricolor.

Truth is, this squad has been assembled for one reason: to find depth for the World Cup. Depth is Mexico’s biggest weakness. When Cuauhtémoc Blanco was injured for one year, nobody stepped up and took his place. Now that he has returned and left the team on his own, Mexico are in the same situation. Nobody has stepped up to fill his role.

Aguirre did not have too many cervezas over the holidays. He is simply trying to encourage the players and fill their heads with thoughts of the World Cup. No harm in that.

The roster is filled with players who will give it their all. Aguirre clearly wants players wearing the national team jersey to prepare to battle for it and defend their country at all costs. (Perhaps this is why laid-back veterans Luis Hernandez, Pavel Pardo and Jose Manuel Abundis have not been called into the team by Aguirre.)

He may find a few diamonds in the rough with this side.

Santos keeper Adrian Martinez could battle for Perez's backup spot. Martinez has shown better form than most other Mexican goalkeepers over the past several years, including standbys Oswaldo Sanchez and Jorge Campos. This role is different for Martinez, however. The Gold Cup is his show. He will be in charge and will dictate what happens in net. The backup role is basically his to win or lose.

Perhaps the national team's most glaring weakness is the midfield. When Aguirre took over, he improved the side by subtracting from it. He went to a strict 5-3-2, eliminating the need for midfielders. But question marks abound about the three incumbents.

On of the most interesting player to watch will be Tomas Campos. The Cruz Azul midfielder has been given chances to play in the past and has not yet fully embraced them. However, this could be different. With less than 10 caps under his belt, he is one of the senior members of this side. Campos may be looked on to provide leadership from either the midfield or defensive spot.

If Blanco's resignation is true, then Aguirre may want to take a long look at Adolfo Bautista as a possible replacement. Despite playing for pathetic Tecos, the feisty Bautista has proven his worth in Mexican football. He is a true scorer. He can score from outside the penalty area as well as consistently clean up rebounds and finish crosses from 10 yards and in.

Bautista has a good shot of cementing himself in the national team. With Jared Borgetti and Francisco Palencia the only two locks at forward, the door is wide-open.

Mexico are not interested in winning the Gold Cup. Palencia and Perez would have been called in if winning were the objective. Aguirre is simply interested in putting on a good show and finding those elusive reserves that could be thrust into action in Japan.

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old January 17th, 2002, 10:16 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Mexico's Torrado joins Sevilla

16 January 2002 (www.Teamtalk.com)

-- Mexican international Gerardo Torrado will move to Sevilla of the Spanish first division from second division side Polideportivo Ejido.

Torrado, a regular on the Mexican national team, will reportedly join Sevilla for three years on a transfer worth about US $1.5 million.

Torrado told Mexican news agency Notimex that the move is a great opportunity and that Sevilla are an important club.

"I am very happy," he said. "This is the move I have searched for since I left Mexico."

Torrado, 22, has played in Spain since leaving Pumas in 2000. Torrado joined Tenerife, but soon found himself without a club. Failing to draw the attention of any top-flight clubs, Torrado joined Polideportivo Ejido. He played primarily in an attacking midfielder's role, though Torrado is a defensive midfielder for El Tricolor.

With the move, there are three Mexicans in La Liga: Cuauhtemoc Blanco of Valladolid, Francisco Palencia of Espanyol and Torrado.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old January 17th, 2002, 14:59
Premier Player

My friend colocolo...what i see here is
colocolo
colocolo
colocolo
rojomania
colocolo
colocolo
colocolo

You really need help...i would be very tired to post threads that i wasn't sure that someone will read them.There are so many who lives in Canada but they discuss only Spanish etc football and don't give a fukk for their football...
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old January 17th, 2002, 15:06 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Kostas
My friend colocolo...what i see here is
colocolo
colocolo
colocolo
rojomania
colocolo
colocolo
colocolo

You really need help...i would be very tired to post threads that i wasn't sure that someone will read them.There are so many who lives in Canada but they discuss only Spanish etc football and don't give a fukk for their football...
Oldsocfan and Gabemar also come by often enough !!! :smileani:

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2002, 15:14 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Yugoslavs line up Mexico game

22 January 2002 (www.Teamtalk.com) --

The Yugoslavia national team will be stiff opposition for Mexico, who have arranged a pre-World Cup US-based friendly for next month.
A full-strength Yugoslav team will fly from London to Arizona on February 10 in time for the game three days later against the World Cup qualifiers. The game will be played in the baseball stadium of the current World Series champions, the Arizona Diamondbacks, which holds 55,000.

The stadium has a retractable roof, which will be used in the case of bad weather. Mexico often play their friendly games in America because of the huge Mexican population in the southern states.

But it is expected there will be huge Yugoslav interest for the game as well. 12,000 ex-pats live in Arizona and will be keen to see their team in action.

Former Red Star Belgrade player Petar Baralic, who has been a US resident for 15 years, has offered to help the Yugoslavian Football Association in setting up the game.

Mexico want to play the Yugoslavs because they play in a similar fashion to Croatia, who are one of their Group G opponents, along with Italy and Ecuador.

Petar Baralic..Mr Thighs !!!!! Played for the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the heydays of the NASL !!!!! Know the dude personally !!!

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2002, 12:59 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Chivas lose Mora for rest of season

26 January 2002 (TEAMtalk) --

Emilio Mora's season came to an end on Friday when he learned that his injury was much more severe than first thought.

Mora, who joined Chivas just three weeks ago, will undergo surgery to repair a torn meniscus on his right knee and will miss the remainder of the Verano 2002 season.

Doctors could not say how long Mora would be out of action, but the injury typically requires more than four months of rehabilitation. Doctors said they would know more about the rehabilitation time once the surgery is performed and the swelling around the injury retracts.

The youngster sustained the injury in training on Thursday, when he landed awkwardly after attempting a header. Mora underwent a magnetic resonance imaging exam on Friday and learned the worst.

"What bad luck," Mora said. "Now, I have to put myself in the hands of the doctors and hope everything turns out well."

Mora said he would try and overcome yet another setback to his promising career.

"I have been through a lot but I have to come out ahead. These are just tests that strengthen you and we'll remain calm and hope for the best."

Mora joined Chivas after a rocky two-year stint with Cruz Azul. Mora was involved in an ugly lawsuit against former club Morelia over a transfer fee and was the focus of the entire league. In the midst of that, Mora broke through on the pitch, scoring seven goals and helping Cruz Azul reach the league semifinals.

Chivas landed Mora in hopes that he would become the top striker the club has lacked for years. In his first match with Chivas, Mora scored on a header and quickly gained the support of Chivas fans.

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2002, 10:30 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

El Tri receive cold reception in Mexico

-- Mexican supporters greeted the national team upon arriving in Mexico City with chants of "burros,es burros,es burros!es" and a smattering of boos.

Mexico were ousted from the Gold Cup on Sunday by Korea. The match was dominated by the Koreans but was ultimately decided in a penalty-kick shootout.

The rowdy scene perplexed coach Javier Aguirre.

"I don't understand how people can be so worried about this result," he said. "Let's give it the importance it deserves. We are only preparing for the World Cup."

Supporters also shouted "here comes the national deception." It was a scene reminiscent of early 2001, when then-coach Enrique Meza's sides were tagged as the "national deception."

Mexico's quarterfinal exit from the Gold Cup was not a complete waste. During a press conference held at Mexico City's airport, Aguirre expressed positive points regarding the tournament.

"I can't give names, but there are players who have carried out precisely what I wanted. We played well against El Salvador, and I liked the way the boys played against Guatemala."

Now, Aguirre will focus on Mexico's February 13 match against Yugoslavia. Aguirre said after the Korea loss that he plans on "laying the base of the team for the World Cup."

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2002, 13:39
Star Player

It's somewhat surprising the reaction in Mexico, but I gues after dominating the region for so many years they have become used to winning. Only when they play against Europeans or South Americans is that the Mexican fans accept losing. Though I have to say that Mexico was lucky to lose on PK's, Korea should have beaten them by at least two goals, they completely dominated and created chance after chance in the 2nd half.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2002, 10:28 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Familiar faces return to El Tri for Yugoslavia friendly

7 February 2002 (www.TEAMtalk.com) -

When Mexico were booted from last month's Gold Cup, coach Javier Aguirre said Mexico's friendly against Yugoslavia on February 13 would help him begin to build the base for Mexico's World Cup roster.

On Thursday, he followed through with his promise.

Aguirre announced the 18-man roster he will utilize against Yugoslavia. The list included a mix of World Cup veterans, players who helped Mexico qualify for World Cup 2002 and several players with limited international experience.

The squad is comprised of all Mexican-based players. Also, there are no uncapped players and no players who have not been called in by Aguirre.

Defender Claudio Suarez and midfielder Alberto Garcia Aspe are the two most experienced players. Both have played in the previous two World Cups and both are likely to represent Mexico in Japan this summer. Projected starting keeper Oscar Perez as well as regulars Joahan Rodriguez, Jesus Arellano, Ramon Morales and Jared Borgetti are also on the list.

One of the few surprises was the addition of Daniel Osorno. The Atlas striker was last called into the national team for Copa America, where he scored one goal. Osorno had a miserable Invierno 2001 campaign and scored just two goals. Osorno, however, has recovered and is a key part of Atlas' success in the Verano 2002 season.

Aguirre also called in five players who played in the Gold Cup, including striker Carlos Ochoa, midfielder Marco Garces.

The players will meet in Mexico City on February 11 and will have two full days of training before travelling to Phoenix, Ariz., on the day of the match.

The roster

Keepers: Oscar Perez, Omar Ortiz.

Defenders: Manuel Vidrio, Claudio Suarez, Ignacio Hierro, Sindey Balderas, Javier Saavedra.

Midfielders: Joahan Rodriguez, Sigifredo Mercado, Alberto Garcia Aspe, Ramon Morales, Rafael Garcia, Marco Garces, Jesus Arellano.

Forwards: Jared Borgetti, Daniel Osorno, Jesus Mendoza, Carlos Ochoa.

Si se puede !!!

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2002, 04:25
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Friday, February 8, 2002
Mexico recall veterans for friendly

MEXICO CITY, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Mexico coach Javier Aguirre has recalled his side's veteran backbone for the World Cup warm-up friendly against Yugoslavia next Wednesday, jettisoning most of the punchless team he took to the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Goalkeeper Oscar Perez, defender Claudio Suarez and midfielder Alberto Garcia Aspe were all named to the 18-man squad for the match in Phoenix, Arizona, the Mexican Football Federation said on Friday.

The three were mainstays for Aguirre from the time he took the Mexico helm last June, pulling the team from the brink of elimination to qualification for the Korea/Japan World Cup finals.

They stayed home, however, for the Gold Cup as Aguirre experimented with a side made up almost entirely of reserves.

The team were jeered at Mexico City airport on their return last week after being eliminated in the quarter-finals by World Cup co-hosts South Korea.

Only five players from the Gold Cup team - goalkeeper Omar Ortiz, defenders Ignacio Hierro and Sindey Balderas, midfielder Marco Garces and forward Carlos Ochoa - were called up for the Yugoslavia friendly.

Mexico will face Italy, Croatia and Ecuador in the first phase of the World Cup finals which kick off on May 31.

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Oscar Perez (Cruz Azul), Omar Ortiz (Celaya)
Defenders: Manuel Vidrio (Pachuca), Claudio Suarez (Tigres UANL), Ignacio Hierro (Atlante), Sindey Balderas (Tigres UANL)
Midfielders: Johan Rodriguez (Santos Laguna), Sigifredo Mercado (Atlas), Alberto Garcia Aspe (Puebla), Ramon Morales (Guadalajara), Javier Savedra (Tigres), Jesus Arellano (Monterrey), Rafael Garcia (Toluca), Marco Garces (Pachuca)
Forwards: Jared Borgetti (Santos Laguna), Daniel Osorno (Atlas), Carlos Ochoa (Tigres UANL), Jesus Mendoza (America)

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2002, 13:02 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

This should be a really Xcellent match to watch ...Anyone knows if we will be able to see it on US TV ?????

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old February 10th, 2002, 12:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Savicevic names Yugoslavia quad for Mexico friendly

08 February 2002 (www.Teamtalk.com) --

The squad for Yugoslavia's forthcoming friendly against Mexico was announced today but it did not include any Red Star or Partizan players.
Dejan Savicevic named a 20-man squad for the game which will be played in Phoenix, USA and explained why a number of his top players were not involved.

He said: "I have invited 20 players, of which eight are involved with the national team for the first time, and 6 currently play in Yugoslavia.

"I had planned to include Mirkovic and Lazetic, but they both have important matches in the Turkey Championship. I have also spared Djordjevic because he has an important game for his team too. Darko Kovacevic is absent because of private reasons.

"Djukic and Drulovic are players that I don't have to check on and Ivica Kralj is not playing at the moment. But he will compete for a place in the team if he finds a club before June."

With last years Yugoslav Champions Red Star, and current leaders Partizan reluctant to let their players play in fear of injury, Savicevic said why he did not include them.

"I have spoken with Partizan's director Nenad Bjekovic and Red Star's president Dragan Dzajic and the terms aren't suitable, but they are FIFA's terms.

"They didn't refuse, but they have told me that it wouldn't be completely suitable that their players go."

The squad travel to America from London on Monday, and the Yugoslav manager announced that everybody would get the chance to play:

"This match will be very useful. I will ask the players to take the game seriously and I hope that it will be strong test. This is a good team."

The squad for the game is as follows:

Goalkeepers: Jevric Dragoslav (SBV Vitesse), Zilic Dragan (Sartid), Poleksic Vukasin (Sutjeska)

Defenders: Dzodic Nenad (Monpellier), Gavrancic Goran (Dimano Kyiv), Mihajlovic Sinisa (SS Lazio), Krstajic Mladen (SV Werder Bremen), Stefanovic Dejan (SBV Vitesse), Dmitrovic Boban (GAK)

Midfielders: Jokanovic Slavisa (Chelsea FC), Jugovic Vladimir (AS Monaco), Stankovic Dejan (SS Lazio), Koroman Ognjen (OFK Beograd), Krivokapic Radovan (Vojvodina), Brnovic Nenad (Zeta), Paunovic Veljko (RCD Mallorca)

Attackers: Mijatovic Predrag (AC Fiorentina), Milosevic Savo (Real Zaragosa), Kezman Mateja (PSV Eindhoven), Mladenovic Nenad (Obilic)

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2002, 15:12 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Wed Feb 13 09:00PM Eastern

Wed Feb 13 09:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
Telemundo - WEST FEED - Pacific/Alaska/Hawaii
International Friendly - Road to World Cup 2002 - Europe/CONCACAF
Mexico vs Yugoslavia
Phoenix, Arizona

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2002, 12:52 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Mexico coach already losing sleep over Croatia

MEXICO CITY, Feb 11 (Reuters) -

Mexico coach Javier Aguirre is already losing sleep over his team's first World Cup game against Croatia on June 3.

``Croatia is my main headache, the one that is robbing me of sleep,'' Aguirre said on Monday before flying to Phoenix, Arizona, where Mexico play Yugoslavia in a friendly on Wednesday.

``I am only thinking of Croatia, our first game at the World Cup.''

Mexico's other group G opponents are Ecuador and Italy in the first phase of the World Cup finals in South Korea and Japan. Aguirre's side play Ecuador on June 9 and Italy on June 13.

``After Croatia I will be thinking only of Ecuador,'' Aguirre said.

He said the friendly against Yugoslavia would help Mexico prepare for Croatia because the two teams played a similar style of football.

Aguirre took control of Mexico's struggling team in June last year and led them to World Cup qualification, but he has been criticised in recent weeks for continuing to experiment with players so close to the start of the World Cup.

``My team will be defined in May or in the last days of April and we will continue with tests until then because at this moment I don't know if I have 50 percent or 60 percent of my team defined,'' Aguirre said on Monday.

For the game against Yugoslavia, Aguirre has recalled his side's veteran backbone, jettisoning most of the young team who failed to impress during the CONCACAF Gold Cup which ended earlier this month.

Three-time champions Mexico were knocked out in the quarter-finals of the CONCACAF Gold Cup by World Cup co-hosts South Korea, losing 4-2 on penalties after the match ended goalless following extra-time in Pasadena, California.

post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2002, 03:24
Rising Star

Considering the line up

Mexico will start with and the Yugoslav powerhouse I predict a 2-1 in favor of the Europeans, it's gonna be a tough one for the manitos and am sorry to say this is a big X on the loss column for them in 2002 !
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2002, 10:23 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Mexico happy to be facing strong Yugoslavian side

MEXICO CITY, Feb 12 (Reuters) -

Mexico coach Javier Aguirre is pleased Yugoslavia will field a strong side in his team's World Cup warm-up match in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday.

The game will give Mexico a chance to play a team with a similar style to Croatia, their opponents in the opening game of group G in South Korea and Japan. Yugoslavia failed to qualify for the World Cup finals.

``I like the fact that Yugoslavia will be playing all their stars because this guarantees us a good lesson, and because they are taking the match seriously,'' said Aguirre.

``Yugoslavia will be tough. They have a strong, rapid game, and play the ball well in the air. It will be similar to the Croats.''

The Mexican coach hopes to have another two World Cup warm-up games in April and May. Among the possible opponents are Macedonia, Bosnia, Romania and Albania.

Mexico have played Yugoslavia on two previous occasions, both friendlies, winning one and drawing the other.

Mexico's other group G opponents are Ecuador and Italy in the first phase of the World Cup finals.

They kick off their campaign against Croatia on June 3, followed by Ecuador on June 9 and Italy on June 13.

Aguirre took control of Mexico's struggling team in June last year and led them to World Cup qualification, but he has been criticised in recent weeks for continuing to experiment with players so close to the start of the World Cup.

For the game against Yugoslavia, Aguirre has recalled his side's veteran backbone, jettisoning most of the young team who failed to impress during the CONCACAF Gold Cup that finished earlier this month.

Three-time champions Mexico were knocked out in the quarter-finals of the CONCACAF Gold Cup by World Cup co-hosts South Korea, losing 4-2 on penalties after the match ended goalless following extra-time in Pasadena, California.

The only way to improve is playing Teams that are strong, and perhaps even better than yours .... Arriba Mexico !!!!!!

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2002, 10:23 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Mexico 1 Yugoslavia 2 -

PHOENIX, Arizona, February 14 (www.DailySoccer.com) -

Mexico 1 Yugoslavia 2 - friendly result

Mexico 1 - Jesus Mendoza 75
Yugoslavia 2 - Mateja Kezman 37, Savo Milosevic 43
Halftime: 0-2, Attendance 25000
Red card: Dejan Stankovic (Yugoslavia) 80

Mexico: Oscar Perez, Javier Saavedra (Victor Gutierrez, 73), Manuel Vidrio, Claudio Suarez, Ignacio Hierro, Ramon Morales, Sigifredo Mercado, Alberto Garcia Aspe (Daniel Osorno, 57), Jesus Arellano, Carlos Ochoa (Jesus Mendoza, 46) , Jared Borgetti

Yugoslavia: Dragoslav Jevric (Dragan Sinic, 91), Dragan Zoric, (Goran Gaurancic, 54), Bogdan Dimitrovic, Sinisa Mihajlovic (Berilko Paunovic, 71), Zlatko Brnovic, Savisa Jokanovic (Dejan Stepanovic, 71), Vladimir Jugovic, Pedrag Mijatovic, Savo Milosevic, Dejan Stankovic , Moteja Kezman

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2002, 14:06
Legend

Re: Considering the line up

Quote:
Originally posted by rojomania
Mexico will start with and the Yugoslav powerhouse I predict a 2-1 in favor of the Europeans, it's gonna be a tough one for the manitos and am sorry to say this is a big X on the loss column for them in 2002 !
Right on the money again, rojomania!

Man! May be I need to take you to Las Vegas with me or something!
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2002, 15:43 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Osf............rojomania is actually Jack Warner !!! He somehow knows all the scores in Concacaf ahead of time !!!!!! :dielaugh:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in