Mexican Transfers 2005 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2005, 14:51 Thread Starter
Rookie

Mexican Transfers 2005

Hi People

Can any one point me in the right direction of a website which details the current transfer activity in Mexico? Or if anyone has time can anyone send me a list of transfers already completed either within Mexico between the teams or Mexicans aboad?

Graham
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2005, 09:15
I Need More Cowbell!
International

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2005, 05:43
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal trialist Vela in sights of Inter Milan
tribalfootball.com - October 27, 2005

Inter Milan are anxiously watching Carlos Vela's trials at Arsenal.
The Chivas striker was the top scorer at last month's U17 World Cup and is available for £2.5 million from his Mexican club.

Arsenal have been given first crack at Vela, who has admitted he'd prefer a move to either Spain or Italy.

Inter have made contact with Vela's agent, but face stiff competition with Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea also queuing to speak with the youngster.

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2005, 21:16
International

Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Arsenal are to sign Guadalajara's teenage Mexican striker Carlos Vela for a fee of just over £2m, according to reports in his home country.
Under the terms of the deal Vela would play for Spanish side Valencia until he is 18, when he becomes eligible for a work permit in the United Kingdom.

The 17-year-old's father Enrique told the Mexican media: "These chances appear only once in somebody's life.

"Guadalajara wanted Carlos to stay, but we have reached an amicable agreement."

Vela scored five goals in six matches to help Mexico win the recent Under-17 World Championships in Peru.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 05:53
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Updated: Nov. 9, 2005
Arsenal linked to swoop for Mexican striker Vela

Arsenal have reached an agreement to sign Mexican striker Carlos Vela according to reports in the Central American country's media.

Vela, 16, helped Mexico's Under-17 team win the World Cup in that age group - a first for Mexican football.

Vela's father Enrique told the Mexican media that Arsenal had agreed to pay $3.5 million (£2million) for the youngster who will play for Spanish side Valencia until he is 18.

The 16-year-old Cancun-born striker has not made his professional debut with present club Guadalajara.

Enrique Vela said that the entire family except Carlos' brother Alejandro will move to Spain.

'These chances appear only once in somebody's life,' said Enrique Vela.

'I know Guadalajara wanted Carlos to stay, but fortunately everything went well and we have reached an amicable agreement with Guadalajara.'

Vela won the golden boot by netting five goals in six matches in the under-17 World Cup in Peru.

Vela will follow in the footsteps of international striker Jared Borgetti, the first Mexican to play in English football, who joined Bolton earlier this year.

soccernet

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 01:34
International

Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
The deal has been confirmed, Vela is now an Arsenal player.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in