I believe that Panama will show some spunk, but in the end won't be able to produce wins at home to big sides or any results away from home, leaving them at the foot of the table. I will still be rooting them on, though, (unless they come to endanger the USA - which I doubt)
1) USA - The best team in this region, great talent, seem to be coming together as a team. Sometimes struggle in adverse away conditions, but should advance easily with great home results.
2) Mexico - Long the strongest team in this region, still seem to be coming to grasp being dethroned by the brave Americans. Have great individual talent, and an overwhelming home stadium in Azteca, so qualification should be fairly simple.
3) Costa Rica - Despite having somewhat struggles in the first phase of qualifiers, the Ticos are still strong and given the relatively weak group, they should achieve automatic promotion.
4) Guatemala - Guatemala's intimidating home should lead to many good home results, giving them a chance to advance to the play-offs on the back of the goals of Ruiz.
5) Trinidad & Tobago - I will not lie, my knowledge of the T&T is limited, but from what I've seen they have a strong core, but seem to struggle when players go out injured. Should fight Guatemala for the 4th spot.
6) Panama - The plucky Panamese are capable of pulling off an upset or two, but in the end lack the depth to create real problems for the big three.