AAA XT member is in desperate need of help - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2007, 02:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Diavolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Milan
Teams: A.C. Milan
Posts: 28,190
AAA XT member is in desperate need of help

If you can, please help him

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...&postcount=334

UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NO LONGER BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE FOR TICKETS
I belong to Lucifer
Diavolo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2007, 07:00
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
Icarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Toronto
Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
Posts: 2,767
I've PM'd him the address to a Greek forum where he might get some help.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
Icarus is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2007, 18:34
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Posts: 26,731
Let me get this right, he needs an address in Athens to have his ticket delivered or he just wants a place to stay?
AMOROSO! is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2007, 18:39
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
He needs the address Amo.
But i can't think of anyone that can help him.There aren't so many active XT posters from Athens nowadays.
george_acp is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2007, 21:59
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
He needs the address Amo.
But i can't think of anyone that can help him.There aren't so many active XT posters from Athens nowadays.
Not even many from Greece or just greeks on XT. They all left or got banned after the Ellines-Skopian discussions.
Nova is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2007, 22:07
World Class Player
 
Est1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Teams: AEK Athens & Dirty Leeds
Posts: 7,751
Blog Entries: 3
tell him to fly to anywhere in greece and find a hotel even if its in thesslonika and stay there the night before, the problem is.. if he gets there and his hotel owner or xt helper is untrustworphy and has sold his ticket, because theyre worth thousands, good luck to him.... do AC milan have a supporters group in athens/greece ??

05.04.00 - 05.04.09

9 years of hurt and pain.

An anniversary we never wanted, but one we'll never forget.


R.I.P boys.

"We're gunna stay with you forever"

NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.
Est1975 is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 12:28
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Not even many from Greece or just greeks on XT. They all left or got banned after the Ellines-Skopian discussions.
Yes it's unbelievable that this forum is so unlively this days...
george_acp is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 12:29
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafadabeilo
tell him to fly to anywhere in greece and find a hotel even if its in thesslonika and stay there the night before, the problem is.. if he gets there and his hotel owner or xt helper is untrustworphy and has sold his ticket, because theyre worth thousands, good luck to him.... do AC milan have a supporters group in athens/greece ??
There must be an AC Milan fan club in Athens but i don't know anything about it.
george_acp is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 18:39
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
Yes it's unbelievable that this forum is so unlively this days...
www.worldwidegreeks.com

check it out
Nova is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 20:09
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Nice site.
It's good to see a Greek internet community.
Make we can make this forum also more active.
george_acp is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 21:57
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
Nice site.
It's good to see a Greek internet community.
Make we can make this forum also more active.
Pah , im not sticking any more energy as a greek in these skopian loving sh!tty forums.

Im just here for the Milan forums, wich had some legendary posters

You should sign up at the site I gave you. Nice greek women p
Nova is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:09
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Pah , im not sticking any more energy as a greek in these skopian loving sh!tty forums.

Im just here for the Milan forums, wich had some legendary posters

You should sign up at the site I gave you. Nice greek women p
I haven't visited the skopian forum since i found out the XT!!!p
There is no need for political arguments and that kind of staff.I just want to share my thoughts with the Greek fans or those who like Greek football.Nothing more.
george_acp is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:17
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
I haven't visited the skopian forum since i found out the XT!!!p
There is no need for political arguments and that kind of staff.I just want to share my thoughts with the Greek fans or those who like Greek football.Nothing more.
Fair enough :smileani: I have Nova , but dont get the chance to watch greek football
Nova is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:26
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Fair enough :smileani: I have Nova , but dont get the chance to watch greek football
I have a friend which is similar to you.He doesn't follow the Greek league but he is f***ng mad about Milan!!
Btw where do you live?
george_acp is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:31
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
I have a friend which is similar to you.He doesn't follow the Greek league but he is f***ng mad about Milan!!
Btw where do you live?
Im mad about Greece , I cant support a specific team in Greece , cause the other are also Greeks and that against my principles.

Yeah , Milan is my only team

I live in Belgium
Nova is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:38
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Im mad about Greece , I cant support a specific team in Greece , cause the other are also Greeks and that against my principles.

Yeah , Milan is my only team

I live in Belgium
You live in Belgium and you have Nova?Impressive!!
george_acp is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:41
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
You live in Belgium and you have Nova?Impressive!!
I have every ppv channel in europe. Including Nova. I watched Panathinaikos final 4 win against Moskow on Supersport , I love those greek commentators. Remember diamantidis against france ? :smileani:
Nova is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2007, 22:49
Star Player
 
george_acp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Iraklio,Greece
Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
I have every ppv channel in europe. Including Nova. I watched Panathinaikos final 4 win against Moskow on Supersport , I love those greek commentators. Remember diamantidis against france ? :smileani:
How the hell can i forgot Skountis' legendary commendation in the whole tournament?!p
Amazing truly amazing.

Btw i'm searching if there is a Milan fan club in Athens so we can help the guy that wants to go the final but i cannot find anything.:rollani:
george_acp is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome