Shikabala saga...what's the dillyo ?! - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2006, 01:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Nerazzurri4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Location: ****ing overcrowded Egypt
Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Posts: 57,350
Shikabala saga...what's the dillyo ?!

Egyptian club Zamalek have announced yesterday that they've signed Mahmoud Abdel Razek Shikabala on a one year loan deal from PAOK, for 100,000 euros.

Today, PAOK denied they had an agreement in place with Zamalek.

Prior to Zamalek's official announcement, it was heavily rumored that the player has signed a pre-contract with Zamalek's eternal rivals - Al Ahly.

Amoroso, what do you know about this ?

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people


Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
Nerazzurri4life is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2006, 01:57
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Posts: 26,731
Not much. Shikabala left for the Easter break last year and hasn't returned to Thessaloniki since then. He claims that the Egyptian military is not allowing him to leave the country. Since then PAOK has punished him quite severily of course and there have been rumors of various deals with Egyptian clubs. A week ago or so the player filed a request for a contract cancellation to FIFA on the grounds that he simply can't leave his country to play football... So he will either be let free from FIFA or PAOK will punish him again till he shows up and plays for the team or gets sold. But noone really knows what the hell is going on with him.

Considering his behaviour along with the attitude of Amir Azmi Megahed I think no serious club should bother with Egyptian players. There is just no reason to deal with these brats.
AMOROSO! is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2006, 02:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Nerazzurri4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Location: ****ing overcrowded Egypt
Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Posts: 57,350
Thanks for the prompt response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Not much. Shikabala left for the Easter break last year and hasn't returned to Thessaloniki since then. He claims that the Egyptian military is not allowing him to leave the country. Since then PAOK has punished him quite severily of course and there have been rumors of various deals with Egyptian clubs. A week ago or so the player filed a request for a contract cancellation to FIFA on the grounds that he simply can't leave his country to play football... So he will either be let free from FIFA or PAOK will punish him again till he shows up and plays for the team or gets sold. But noone really knows what the hell is going on with him.
I don't know about this military duty thing, usually it's not that hard to resolve for players. I guess it's only a weak excuse for him to force his way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Considering his behaviour along with the attitude of Amir Azmi Megahed
Amir wants out as well ?!

I thought he was doing well.. :undecide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
I think no serious club should bother with Egyptian players. There is just no reason to deal with these brats
Both Amir and Shika have been raised in Zamalek, same for Mido by the way. Zamalek as an entity severely lacks any form of discipline or respect..

By the way, seeing as it's not worth a brand new thread, how are Ahmed Magdy and Amr El Halawany doing in Greece ?

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people


Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
Nerazzurri4life is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2006, 12:31
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Posts: 26,731
Megahed doesn't want out but he doesn't exactly want in as well. He is lazy, he complains all the time and he doesn't get along with anyone in the team... Just a spoiled brat with no appetite for football. He's not doing well because he's not playing - he is not even on the bench. I wish he ****ed off as soon as possible.

Magdy is a very good player. I haven't seen El Halawany play yet...
AMOROSO! is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2006, 14:57
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Megahed doesn't want out but he doesn't exactly want in as well. He is lazy, he complains all the time and he doesn't get along with anyone in the team... Just a spoiled brat with no appetite for football. He's not doing well because he's not playing - he is not even on the bench. I wish he ****ed off as soon as possible.
Same feelings.A shltty player for me, nothing more
CON318 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome