Manso - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old February 10th, 2006, 23:33 Thread Starter
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Manso

Sorry for bothering, but I was watching lately Olympiakos against a team that now I can't recall the name. In this team was playing Manso (and even Quintana)..how is this waste of talent doing? he was so great when he appeared, I guess still is young 26/27...but he turned sooo quickly into a prick and only money seeker that he avoided a possible great future. Technically he is gifted as few, has he showed sthg. till now??..in this game in particular he made some good moves (chopped mainly by Schurrer every time).
Thanxs in advance.

PD: Golazo de Rivaldo!! what a player.

"De cada 10 personas que ven televisión...5 son la mitad"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old February 10th, 2006, 23:50
Star Player

Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Manso now play for Xanthi.
He was really amazing.It was the first time I saw him playing but he was absolutely great.
In the first cup game against Olympiacos he must have been good too.
He must have been injured for long time so Xanthi picked him for nothing i think.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2006, 09:36
Premier Player

Teams: PAO, Celtic, Greek NT, Lions, Pistons, Wings
Xanthi look like theyre team retread. Theyve resurrected the careers of Luciano, Emerson ,and Antzas and they look to be doing the same for Manso.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 16:16
Forum Manager
Star Player

Hola Fangio, we meet in the most peculiar places

You could watch the match of Greek Cup??

I could only hear by the radio (in greek, so help me God) , and of course i have seen the goal All the goals of this player arein the thread dedicated to that in the Brziian forum, you must have seen them)

I heard the name Manso all the time and i wondered who was this one who caused problems to Rivaldo all the time

I liked your "que golazo de [email protected] etc. better tell it to CAP!!! Somebody has to

And you are right about Xanti

I followed Luciano lat year. Now he is in Panonius and has scored against Olympiakos recently Oly reverted with Rivaldo of course)

Hasta luego it has been a pleasure talking to you, you are my favorite rival

Long live Mano Menezes
------------------------------
Mesmo năo sendo campeăo o sentimento năo se termina..
PARA SEMPRE BRASIL!!

http://www.mariomandzukic.com/hr/akt...ario-mandzukic Samo jedan "supermario" U EvropiD

Last edited by LUZ13; February 15th, 2006 at 16:21.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 16:36 Thread Starter
Legend

Not the entire match Luz, highlights, Manso was almost in everyone. I didn't even knew he was alive, the kid is spoil as few..well no few: D'Alessandro, Marinelli, etc etc etc..

yeap Rivaldo made a cracker, how unusuall no?? hahaha; but Luz some things must come to an end, maybe is the end of Veron and Rivo NT careers, young blood needs space too, at least they can't pull out a Camoranesi or Deco!! let's be glad at least of that!!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 17:11
Forum Manager
Star Player

I know that every thing has to end someday

but Rivaldo is still doing amazing things, unlike Veron, and if Cafu and RC will be there, why not him

He can be one of the @suplentes de [email protected] and retire from the NT after the Mundial

He is not dead meat, he has a wonderful comeback with Oly

He even defends now, he leads, he is a team player now. the luck of youth he compensates with great maturity and wisdom of play, and of course (I am sorry if somebody is bored to hear it again) he is among the ones who grows to the occasion, thrives under pressure, never avoid to take responsibility in hard moments

Do you thing that all is not worth a place on the NT bench??

Sorry for the off topic

I do not talk about it any more, just bringing the clips in the Brazilian forum and hope somebody is still interested to look

BTW I am sure that Rivaldo himself will retire when he will sense that he can contribute any more as a player

At the moment he is happy again, as I have not seen him a long time

He is decisive again, and not complaining

Some of his fans are, though, and still dreams of the impossible - to see hm in Germany

El se resigno ya, asi es la vida

Long live Mano Menezes
------------------------------
Mesmo năo sendo campeăo o sentimento năo se termina..
PARA SEMPRE BRASIL!!

http://www.mariomandzukic.com/hr/akt...ario-mandzukic Samo jedan "supermario" U EvropiD
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 18:48 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
but Rivaldo is still doing amazing things, unlike Veron, and if Cafu and RC will be there, why not him
Agree on great level of Rivaldo, Veron is playing very good Luz either BTW. But the main issue here is that till very recently appeared Cichino, Cafu didn't have a real quality player as replacement, and even with the young fella, he still and more than probably won't be ever as great as Cafu is, whom BTW still is playing in a good level, same for RC, though RC is since long he refuse to defend hehehe, anyway who si teh closer Nery?

On the other hand, Rivaldo has the competition of: RG, Kaka, J.Permambucano and even running from behind Alex. Rivaldo has other characteritics, but don't understimate the value of a group, if Rivaldo might bring a conflict of Egos, not necessarily because of his fault, I remark this, but can happen? Parreira will avoid it, he already has the mentioned four. Is like Argentina calling Gallardo, Ortega either, I think they still can play, but time to let go comes for everybody.

Quote:
Do you thing that all is not worth a place on the NT bench??
He can even be in the first team, but who would you take out? RG? Kaka? and if already is pressure because of Alex, and while Juninho P. apparently is comfortable with the sub idea, Rivaldo is too much of a heavy weight on a covered position in Brazil. BTW I'm a looney, if it were for me? I will play with a full squad of playmakers/off mids haha.

Quote:
El se resigno ya, asi es la vida
NO creo, mira Ortega y Veron se siguen poniendo ellos..Rivaldo es igual, pero en serio Brazil tiene mas que cubierto ese rol, y estoy seguro que es para evitar posibles rispideces, es jodido mantener al menos en opaz un grupo normal, uno de CRACKS como Brazil, date una idea Luz.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 18:53
Premier Player

Not meaning to hijack the thread or anything... but Fangio, Veron has stated that he would like to finish his career at the same team his father did (PAO). Do you think Veron would have the impact people would expect him to? I know hes tearing it up at Inter but does he need similar talent around him to shine? Is his body breaking down too fast?

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 22:03 Thread Starter
Legend

Are you sure he wants to play for another club? I heard he wants to leave football after Inter, or play for Estudiantes de La Plata. Yeap he is having injures now and then, the class still there.
The other day he left Inter, and they lost their guidance against Juve. Anyway even in Inter is far from his best days, mainly in an stamina aspect. Of course Veron is not a goalscorer, so he will need way more of other players to make the team work.

The original bruja played in PAO? I didn't recall that, what a player he was, very different from Veron, but man he was great.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2006, 23:14
Premier Player

Yea his father did play and he was brilliant. In fact PAO had a chance to sign Veron to their youth squad but felt that he didnt have the physique necessary to be a pro player... ****ing morons.

I heard he wanted to return to Argentina but it seems like hes always changing his mind, and since he mentioned it before you never know.

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2006, 00:00 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Yea his father did play and he was brilliant. In fact PAO had a chance to sign Veron to their youth squad but felt that he didnt have the physique necessary to be a pro player... ****ing morons.
From old videos I watched, from what my father told me, the original Bruja was asuperior player than his son, just less media thing...well Bilardo once in Boca rejected an 18 years Ronaldo, so shit happens..recently River rejected Messi hahaha!!! that was a good onE!! hehe

Quote:
I heard he wanted to return to Argentina but it seems like hes always changing his mind, and since he mentioned it before you never know.
yeap that's true, you never know with La Brujita.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in