Turkey punished..... - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 06:07 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
Turkey punished.....

Turkey have been ordered to play 6 matches in a neautral venue 500km away from Turkish borders in an empty stadium.

This radically alters the qualification picture. It is MORE imperative now than ever for Greece to get those first clinical points and gain confidence now that Turkey will be playing with a handicap.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 06:12
Xtratime Legend

Turkey can actually use this to their advantage. They will now have this "noone likes us" attitude even more, and a wounded animal is more dangerous... In any case, it doesn't change the picture much anyway as strangely enough even with their crazy fans Turkey was not particularly strong at home. Last time around we should have beat them but drew, Denmark drew, Ukraine absolutely destroyed them and Switzerland held on.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 08:21
Rising Star

I think they will appeal and maybe this ban will not actually apply

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 12:23
Premier Player

Teams: South Melbourne HFC -AEK FC - Hellas Verona FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus
Turkey have been ordered to play 6 matches in a neautral venue 500km away from Turkish borders in an empty stadium.

This radically alters the qualification picture. It is MORE imperative now than ever for Greece to get those first clinical points and gain confidence now that Turkey will be playing with a handicap.

A handicap?!? They'll get full houses in Germany which is where we'll most likely play them. I'd be more concerned with how we're faring at present.

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

"Die Mannschaft von down under kommt nach oben"
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 14:10
International

the grounds will be empty and on neutral territory to ensure that "officials" and "ball boys" do not number 2 or 3 thousand.

Turkey might appeal but the chances are FIFA will increase the ban.

Definite the ban will hurt Turkey.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 15:26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos
the grounds will be empty and on neutral territory to ensure that "officials" and "ball boys" do not number 2 or 3 thousand.

Turkey might appeal but the chances are FIFA will increase the ban.

Definite the ban will hurt Turkey.
I think the punishement is a fair sanction with a clear message:

You are not able to host an International game without fights and misbehaviour(although supporters has been masterminded by Terim clan)
So, we (FIFA) allow you to play your games but play it away for a while and take lesson of it.

I don't think the decision has been made only on this specific game but on the misbehaviour history of Turkey when they have played on their home field.

The sanction on Huggel (although is not a key player) is fare worst as his only chance to play again for NT would be in 2010 as we don't have any official games before the start of EURO 2008.

I'm very sad that you have not been able to free yourself from the main instigator of all this mess, Fathi Terim. Now, you are going in the same direction => corruption
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 16:06
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss
I think the punishement is a fair sanction with a clear message:

You are not able to host an International game without fights and misbehaviour(although supporters has been masterminded by Terim clan)
So, we (FIFA) allow you to play your games but play it away for a while and take lesson of it.

I don't think the decision has been made only on this specific game but on the misbehaviour history of Turkey when they have played on their home field.
I agree this has been coming and it is a warning to other nations too.

Quote:
I'm very sad that you have not been able to free yourself from the main instigator of all this mess, Fathi Terim. Now, you are going in the same direction => corruption
Explain the last comment is it directed at me if yes why? what does it mean?
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 16:09
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
And that there aren't any "welcome" parties in airports and hotels...
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 16:36
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
And that there aren't any "welcome" parties in airports and hotels...
kalosoriste
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2006, 18:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
Quote:
Turkey can actually use this to their advantage. They will now have this "noone likes us" attitude even more, and a wounded animal is more dangerous... In any case, it doesn't change the picture much anyway as strangely enough even with their crazy fans Turkey was not particularly strong at home. Last time around we should have beat them but drew, Denmark drew, Ukraine absolutely destroyed them and Switzerland held on.
Some truth. Though this will also have an effect on our team not having to go to Istanbul period. I'd rather take it like this if I had the choice.

And no Emre either. Alpay is pretty much done he got 6 matches too.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 06:26
Rookie

Quote:
I agree this has been coming and it is a warning to other nations too.

Explain the last comment is it directed at me if yes why? what does it mean?

No, The comment was directed to Turkey
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 06:38
Xtratime Legend

Come on man, Huggel deserved to be punished but not as hard as the others. He was merely reacting... Still bad, but how many of us would have contained ourselfs?
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 09:38
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Quote:
Come on man, Huggel deserved to be punished but not as hard as the others. He was merely reacting... Still bad, but how many of us would have contained ourselfs?
So let him off scot free? Did you even see the video? Christ.

Would the "come on man" argument work for Alpay as well?
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 10:05
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus
So let him off scot free? Did you even see the video? Christ.

Would the "come on man" argument work for Alpay as well?
Huggel was reacted when he shouldn't. he got the ban and probably deserve it. But Emre fully deserved it as well as we can see him on many videos.

What I'm suprised is that neither Volkan and Terim get sanction. Especially Terim who has been the instigator of all that mess. Apparently the Turkish federation used is full mafia connection to help him to overcome this. Strangely, the german journalist has not been allowed to testimony in the FIFA hearing by his employer. However, if the case goes on CAS, they will have to let him to speak because they work like a civil court and then Terim will be hit hard.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 12:43
International

One of the Turkish coaches was banned by FIFA for a year. Why a year for a coach and 6 games for a player?
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 13:45
Rising Star

Because he was the one who started everything inside the stadium with that trip to the Swiss player
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2006, 08:01
Rookie

For all the Turks who believed that FIFA sanction is unfair:

Organize işler bunlar

13 Kasım 2005'teki toplantıyı Fatih Terim ateşledi, Acar Baltaş fikri verdi, Hasan Doğan operasyonu düzenledi. Ve sonuç: Türkiye 'yasaklı ülke'
Tarih: 13 Kasım 2005... Yen Conrad Oteli... İşte FIFA'dan gelen 6 maçlık cezaya gerekçe oluşturan olaylar burada başlıyor. 2-0 biten maçın gecesi Levent Bıçakçı, İsviçreli bir psikolog arkadaşını oteline çağırıyor ve psikolojik açıdan ne yapılması gerektiğini soruyor. İsviçreliler'i çok iyi tanıyan psikolog "İsviçreliler zaten Türkler'den korkar. Onları tedirgin edin, kendilerini güvende hissetmesinler" repliğini veriyor. Dönüşte bu konular tartışılırken herkesin gereğinden fazla "Asacağız, keseceğiz" yaptığını gören Spordan Sorumlu Devlet Bakanı M.Ali Şahin "Dikkat edin, sakın bizi suçlu düşürecek bir şey yapmayın" diyor. Ama Bakan'ı 'takan' yok

'Anama küfrettiler'
Ertesi gün Conrad'da "İsviçre'yi nasıl karşılayacağız?"ın toplantısı düzenleniyor. Toplantıda yer alan isimler şunlar: Levent Bıçakçı (sonradan katılıyor), Hasan Doğan, Şekip Mosturoğlu, Davut Dişli, Fatih Terim, Lütfi Arıboğan, mentör Acar Baltaş, İstanbul Emniyet Müdür Muavini Süleyman Balta ve diğer yöneticiler. Fatih Terim "Bu yaşta anama küfrettiler. Basın odasına sokmadılar" diye fitili ateşliyor. Mentör Baltaş da bu gerginlik politikasını destekliyor: "Öyle bir hava yaratalım ki, İsviçreliler gerilsin. Herkesi maçı kazanacağımıza inandıralım. Ve kamuoyu üzerinden futbolcularımızı motive edelim. Bu ateşi körükleydim."

'Yukarıdan biter!'
Konu İsviçre Milli Takımı'nın nasıl karşılanacağına geliyor. Hasan Doğan, en ateşli 'Asalım, keselim'cilerden. İstanbul Emniyeti'ni temsilen müdür yardımcısı Süleyman Ekici'ye "İsviçreliler'e özel muamele yapmayın. Sıradan insanlar gibi davranın. Bize orada çok kabalık yaptılar. Uçakta bekletelim, havaalanında morallerini nasıl bozarız?" diyor. Ekici'nin yanıtı net: "Pasaporta dek özel güvenlik var ve TAV'a ait. Orada yetkimiz yok. Ayrıca uluslararası kuralların gereği bekletme yapamayız, sonra suçlu oluruz." Ama mesaj da net: "Meraklanma, biz işi yukarıdan hallederiz. Bu milli bir mesele."

Bıçakçı'yı dinlemediler
Rahatsız olan Bıçakçı "Beyler, yasal olmayan hiçbir şeye izin vermem" uyarısını yapıyor, dinleyen kim? Hemen organize işler başlıyor.
Hasan Doğan, amigolara dağıtılacak bedava biletleri ve saha içi akreditasyonunu Davut Dişli'ye emanet ediyor. İsviçre'nin karşılanırken hırpalanması görevi Göksel Gümüşdağ'a veriliyor. İsviçre kafilesi için, tarihte ilk kez havaalanı özel güvenliği geri çekiliyor, İstanbul Emniyeti görevi devralıyor. Ve İsviçreliler, körükten itibaren taciz ediliyor, 3.5 saat bekletiliyor, Tophane'de yumurta yağmuruna tutuluyor. İşte bu karşılama yüzünden, Türkiye 6 maç hem tarafsız sahada, hem de seyircisiz oynamak zorunda kalıyor. FIFA, Türkiye'de "Sizin güveliğiniz sakat. İstanbul'da maç oynatmam" diyor.

Haber: Tayfun BAYINDIR

I have sent this article to FIFA in case Turkey appeals
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2006, 09:34
Premier Player

Teams: PAO, Celtic, Greek NT, Lions, Pistons, Wings
Maybe you shouldve posted this in the Turkish forums? This doesnt mean dick to me.

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2006, 09:38
Premier Player

Teams: South Melbourne HFC -AEK FC - Hellas Verona FC
Quote:
For all the Turks who believed that FIFA sanction is unfair:

Organize işler bunlar

13 Kasım 2005'teki toplantıyı Fatih Terim ateşledi, Acar Baltaş fikri verdi, Hasan Doğan operasyonu düzenledi. Ve sonuç: Türkiye 'yasaklı ülke'
Tarih: 13 Kasım 2005... Yen Conrad Oteli... İşte FIFA'dan gelen 6 maçlık cezaya gerekçe oluşturan olaylar burada başlıyor. 2-0 biten maçın gecesi Levent Bıçakçı, İsviçreli bir psikolog arkadaşını oteline çağırıyor ve psikolojik açıdan ne yapılması gerektiğini soruyor. İsviçreliler'i çok iyi tanıyan psikolog "İsviçreliler zaten Türkler'den korkar. Onları tedirgin edin, kendilerini güvende hissetmesinler" repliğini veriyor. Dönüşte bu konular tartışılırken herkesin gereğinden fazla "Asacağız, keseceğiz" yaptığını gören Spordan Sorumlu Devlet Bakanı M.Ali Şahin "Dikkat edin, sakın bizi suçlu düşürecek bir şey yapmayın" diyor. Ama Bakan'ı 'takan' yok

'Anama küfrettiler'
Ertesi gün Conrad'da "İsviçre'yi nasıl karşılayacağız?"ın toplantısı düzenleniyor. Toplantıda yer alan isimler şunlar: Levent Bıçakçı (sonradan katılıyor), Hasan Doğan, Şekip Mosturoğlu, Davut Dişli, Fatih Terim, Lütfi Arıboğan, mentör Acar Baltaş, İstanbul Emniyet Müdür Muavini Süleyman Balta ve diğer yöneticiler. Fatih Terim "Bu yaşta anama küfrettiler. Basın odasına sokmadılar" diye fitili ateşliyor. Mentör Baltaş da bu gerginlik politikasını destekliyor: "Öyle bir hava yaratalım ki, İsviçreliler gerilsin. Herkesi maçı kazanacağımıza inandıralım. Ve kamuoyu üzerinden futbolcularımızı motive edelim. Bu ateşi körükleydim."

'Yukarıdan biter!'
Konu İsviçre Milli Takımı'nın nasıl karşılanacağına geliyor. Hasan Doğan, en ateşli 'Asalım, keselim'cilerden. İstanbul Emniyeti'ni temsilen müdür yardımcısı Süleyman Ekici'ye "İsviçreliler'e özel muamele yapmayın. Sıradan insanlar gibi davranın. Bize orada çok kabalık yaptılar. Uçakta bekletelim, havaalanında morallerini nasıl bozarız?" diyor. Ekici'nin yanıtı net: "Pasaporta dek özel güvenlik var ve TAV'a ait. Orada yetkimiz yok. Ayrıca uluslararası kuralların gereği bekletme yapamayız, sonra suçlu oluruz." Ama mesaj da net: "Meraklanma, biz işi yukarıdan hallederiz. Bu milli bir mesele."

Bıçakçı'yı dinlemediler
Rahatsız olan Bıçakçı "Beyler, yasal olmayan hiçbir şeye izin vermem" uyarısını yapıyor, dinleyen kim? Hemen organize işler başlıyor.
Hasan Doğan, amigolara dağıtılacak bedava biletleri ve saha içi akreditasyonunu Davut Dişli'ye emanet ediyor. İsviçre'nin karşılanırken hırpalanması görevi Göksel Gümüşdağ'a veriliyor. İsviçre kafilesi için, tarihte ilk kez havaalanı özel güvenliği geri çekiliyor, İstanbul Emniyeti görevi devralıyor. Ve İsviçreliler, körükten itibaren taciz ediliyor, 3.5 saat bekletiliyor, Tophane'de yumurta yağmuruna tutuluyor. İşte bu karşılama yüzünden, Türkiye 6 maç hem tarafsız sahada, hem de seyircisiz oynamak zorunda kalıyor. FIFA, Türkiye'de "Sizin güveliğiniz sakat. İstanbul'da maç oynatmam" diyor.

Haber: Tayfun BAYINDIR

I have sent this article to FIFA in case Turkey appeals

Is someone going to translate this???? :frustrat:

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

"Die Mannschaft von down under kommt nach oben"
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2006, 09:43
Rookie

Valtan Newspaper

"It was an assembled blow" can one read on the title. In its edition of February 9 the Turkish daily newspaper reveals how harassing against the Swiss national team was thoroughly prepared and absolutely nothing spontaneous had. According to the journalist Fatih Terim, Acar Baltas; Hasan Dogan the vice-president of the TFF and the assistant of the prefect of the police force of Istanbul met on November 13 at the Conrad hotel to set up what Fatih Terim had prepared. The objections of the representative of the police force concerning a harassing as of the descent of plane were swept, because it was a national cause. We know the result.

I have tried to resume the article.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in